Veterans scandal risks engulfing Obama

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
The future of Obamacare

Amid contrived outrage over Benghazi and the improving fortunes of its healthcare reform, the Obama administration could be facing a genuine scandal about its treatment of military veterans that has the potential to attract broad political condemnation of its competence.

Veterans scandal risks engulfing Obama - FT.com

Last edited:
Yeah, cuz it just happened since hes been prez.

Ran like a clock right up until Obama took office, right?

BOOOSSHHH!!!

Right on schedule. It happened on his watch. Well into his second term. Yeah, he's responsible. And of course the administration is acting like they always do, stonewalling and refusing to cooperate.

The HYPOCRISY from this poser in the White House, and the subversive lapdogs, is STUNNING!

hrk4dl.jpg

Republicans need a back up issue in case Benghazi peters out.

No problem.
IRS Scandal
Fast n Furious
VA scandal
Worst economic recovery on record
Incipient inflation
Looming recession
Foreign policy disasters in Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, Russia, Ukraine, China, etc.

A Vietnam Vet friend of mine just lost his life recently due to shoddy care from the VA hospital in Marion, Illinois. In that hospital's defense, I have been there many times mainly for tests, and have been treated well.

My friend had an acute urinary infection, had initial poor results, and they did a procedure in there, either a stent or a shunt. I understand it should have only been in there a few days, but they left it 25 days. He became septic, developed a reaction to IV antibiotics, got a little better and was sent home, had hallucinations from the medicine, and killed himself on the way back to the hospital for further care.

No problem.
IRS Scandal
Fast n Furious
VA scandal
Incipient inflation
Looming recession
Foreign policy disasters in Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, Russia, Ukraine, China, etc.

NSA scandal
Obumacare Unconstitutional changes
Syria RED line...LOLOL

th

And if that doesn't work....

angry-defiant-obama-says-no-apologies-for-benghazi-irs-doj-scandals.jpg

BOOOSSHHH!!!

Right on schedule. It happened on his watch. Well into his second term. Yeah, he's responsible. And of course the administration is acting like they always do, stonewalling and refusing to cooperate.

You people and your partisan goosestepping bullshit. It has as much to do with Obammy as it does with Bush......nothing. People have been complaining about the VA since the 50s.

The reason it is falling on his head is because he made it a primary issue in his campaign platform. He promised he was going to fix it. Not only has he done zip. He has let it get worse.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C--fYb29DY]Barack Obama Town meeting - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6Vl96GNSZ4]Barack's Message for the Disabled Veterans Convention - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3fTEKmpHtc]Barack Obama on Veterans in Fargo, ND - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPWyq6rv4gU]Pres. Obama Veterans Health Care Budget Reform Act - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTsQnIJbmMk]President Barack Obama promises help for combat veterans with PTSD to get the benefits - YouTube[/ame]

Noe he gets to reap what he sowed.

A Vietnam Vet friend of mine just lost his life recently due to shoddy care from the VA hospital in Marion, Illinois. In that hospital's defense, I have been there many times mainly for tests, and have been treated well.

My friend had an acute urinary infection, had initial poor results, and they did a procedure in there, either a stent or a shunt. I understand it should have only been in there a few days, but they left it 25 days. He became septic, developed a reaction to IV antibiotics, got a little better and was sent home, had hallucinations from the medicine, and killed himself on the way back to the hospital for further care.

He killed himself.

The future of Obamacare

Amid contrived outrage over Benghazi and the improving fortunes of its healthcare reform, the Obama administration could be facing a genuine scandal about its treatment of military veterans that has the potential to attract broad political condemnation of its competence.

Contrived? Improving? I call bullshit. Was there something else you were wanting to say? It somehow got lost.

Last edited:
The future of Obamacare

Contrived? Improving? I call bullshit. Was there something else you were wanting to say? It somehow got lost.

Ruh-Roh! Nutters misunderstood. Could get ugly in here.

No problem.
IRS Scandal
Fast n Furious
VA scandal
Incipient inflation
Looming recession
UnConstitutional changes to ObamaCare, Appointments to the NLRB when the Senate wasn't in recess...and others...

BOOOSSHHH!!!

You people and your partisan goosestepping bullshit. It has as much to do with Obammy as it does with Bush......nothing. People have been complaining about the VA since the 50s.

The reason it is falling on his head is because he made it a primary issue in his campaign platform. He promised he was going to fix it. Not only has he done zip. He has let it get worse.

Noe he gets to reap what he sowed.

No, idiot. The reason it is falling on his head is because of specific incidents that occurred at the VA during his 5 years in office. He is ultimately responsible for everything that happens under his administration. Remember "The buck stops here"?

Derp that is what I said..idiot. If he had done what he said these incidents wouldn't be happening.

Forum List

Back