Vets boycott USAA for pulling Hannity ads

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
USAA is the latest company to pull its advertising from Sean Hannity’s show following a string of ad cancellations from numerous companies after the Fox News host started focusing on murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich and his reported ties to WikiLeaks.

The financial services company, which caters to military members and their families, made a statement on Twitter that it had discontinued running its ads during Hannity because it was against company policy to have “ads running during certain opinion-based programs” – a policy which USAA apparently didn’t enforce before.

Vets Boycott USAA For Pulling Hannity Ads
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I would say i'd boycott too. It is no different than those who pulled their ads from lets say Breitbart, infowars, etc.

Conservatives, Libertarians and those who just plain believe in free speech and the Constitution are taking this out of the playbook of what liberals have been doing for some time. Ironically, it was Hannity himself who stated many times that he doesn't believe people should lose their jobs or be punished for saying stupid things, he stated just to "not watch the show anymore".

He's starting to realize others don't follow his premise of openness and free speech. Well, seems this may be a growing trend, businesses on all sides being punished for supporting, or in this case, betraying others who engage in free speech.

A clear example of an eye for an eye and the whole world is blind. Eventually businesses and groups who try and manipulate free speech will learn that they pay a much steeper price for their anti-Americanism than they calculated.

• Banned
USAA is our insurance company....the best. Everytime someone tries to sell me insurance, I just tell them I'm with USAA and they go "oh", knowing they can't compete.

You should see people hitting USAA site lol some are saying they are leaving them after being with them from twenty some years to 40 yrs........... Doesn't look good for them.

USAA is our insurance company....the best. Everytime someone tries to sell me insurance, I just tell them I'm with USAA and they go "oh", knowing they can't compete.

You should see people hitting USAA site lol some are saying they are leaving them after being with them from twenty some years to 40 yrs........... Doesn't look good for them.

USAA will be there long after Hannity is forgotten

USAA is the latest company to pull its advertising from Sean Hannity’s show following a string of ad cancellations from numerous companies after the Fox News host started focusing on murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich and his reported ties to WikiLeaks.

The financial services company, which caters to military members and their families, made a statement on Twitter that it had discontinued running its ads during Hannity because it was against company policy to have “ads running during certain opinion-based programs” – a policy which USAA apparently didn’t enforce before.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I would say i'd boycott too. It is no different than those who pulled their ads from lets say Breitbart, infowars, etc.

Who watches hannity anyway. It's nothing but republican good, democrat bad for a couple hours. Guy's a dope. Same as slush, i mean rush.

Who watches hannity anyway. It's nothing but republican good, democrat bad for a couple hours. Guy's a dope. Same as slush, i mean rush.

A great deal of media is biased, he doesn't pretend to be unbiased, he just operates upstream against the MSM. Nothing wrong with dissenting voices and differing opinions is there? I've watched him and realize he has an extreme bias, but at least it's a different bias then what I see on CBC, CNN, MSNBC and basically every other mainstream network.

I appreciate good debate and argument. For this reason I find Tucker Carlson the future of Fox as he always has on differing views and challenges them. He's like an Apologetic Christian, he's out there promoting and arguing for Conservative/Libertarian principles. At least someone is.

A great deal of media is biased, he doesn't pretend to be unbiased, he just operates upstream against the MSM. Nothing wrong with dissenting voices and differing opinions is there? I've watched him and realize he has an extreme bias, but at least it's a different bias then what I see on CBC, CNN, MSNBC and basically every other mainstream network.

I appreciate good debate and argument. For this reason I find Tucker Carlson the future of Fox as he always has on differing views and challenges them. He's like an Apologetic Christian, he's out there promoting and arguing for Conservative/Libertarian principles. At least someone is.

I like Tucker Carlson

While I may not agree with his political leanings, he is not a total asshole like most Fox hosts
Hannity is like a carton character these days

OK, they can leave....free market and all. Let them pay more elsewhere.....:lol:

Conservatives are such Snowflakes when you challenge their heroes

How do you boycott an insurance company that you don't have insurance with?

There wasn't a boycott. There was just a couple crybaby cranks.

It's infowars. Alex Jones knows his followers, like MindWars aren't bright enough think through the really hard questions.

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Here what's your excuse now dip shit

upload_2017-5-26_15-45-55.png

Ever notice most people don't give to much about the source other than jackasses like you.

Nobody really says much be it infowars or not, and those who might not be that crazy about infowars have the intelligence left to SEARCH FOR IT USING GOOGLE... Only to find out it's fkn true.

Stop making yourself look so dumb.

when i talked to them about car ins,after i told them i had Wawanesa,they said "oh,we cant beat them"....

I like Tucker Carlson

While I may not agree with his political leanings, he is not a total asshole like most Fox hosts
Hannity is like a carton character these days
Greg Gutfeld for me....

Forum List

Back