Vice President Running Guns in S. California near Mexico!

This story has now been picked up by the national news, but they have scrubbed out the Vice President & CIA involvement. Huffpo spun it as NRA gun nut.

This story has now been picked up by the national news, but they have scrubbed out the Vice President & CIA involvement. Huffpo spun it as NRA gun nut.
1200 guns and tons of ammo i think moves you beyond the realm of 'gun enthusiast' into firm 'gun nut' territory

Those guns were all modern common guns. They were not collector type guns. People don't spend a fortune to collect modern common stuff. This is definitely some kinda "Fast & Furious" gun running operation.

Those guns were all regular common guns. They were not collector type guns. People don't spend a fortune to collect common stuff. This is definitely some kinda "Fast & Furious" gun running operation.
why do you want to imagine that the government is somehow involved?

Those guns were all regular common guns. They were not collector type guns. People don't spend a fortune to collect common stuff. This is definitely some kinda "Fast & Furious" gun running operation.

Because the dead gun stockpiler told his neighbor he was CIA working for The Vice President of the USA.

Last edited:
Because the dead gun stockpiler told his neighbor he was CIA working for The Vice President.
and you think with all the shit that was stirred up over fast and furious that the government is running guns out of some guys house?

CBS News: The Justice Department told agents "If you're going to make an omelette, you've got to break some eggs." There was so much opposition to the gun walking, that an ATF supervisor issued an e-mail noting a "schism" among the agents. "Whether you care or not people of rank and authority at HQ are paying close attention to this case...we are doing what they envisioned.... If you don't think this is fun you're in the wrong line of work... Maybe the Maricopa County jail is hiring detention officers and you can get $30,000 ... to serve lunch to inmates..."

Because the dead gun stockpiler told his neighbor he was CIA working for The Vice President of the USA.
sorry forgot to add the quote

1200 guns and tons of ammo i think moves you beyond the realm of 'gun enthusiast' into firm 'gun nut' territory
How about gun collector, you anti-American, anti-Constitution ass.

2 tons of Ammo in the garage? You do know that ammo goes bad? Ammo goes bad fast when it's not properly sealed & stored in environmentally controlled area. Many times I have left a box of good shooting ammo in my garage for a month or so & it lost so much power that when fired I heard a soft pop & saw the bullet float out of the barrel.

Last edited:
you show me a collector with 1200 guns and i'll show you a man compensating for a small penis.

2 tons of Ammo in the garage? You do know that ammo goes bad? Ammo goes bad fast when it's not properly sealed & stored in environmentally controlled area. Many times I have left a box of good shooting ammo in my garage for a month or so & it lost so much power that when fired I heard a soft pop & saw the bullet float out of the barrel.

I'm shooting ammo I bought in the 80's with no issue,

Bought a bunch of .30-06 from the Korean war that shoots fine.

I'm shooting ammo I bought in the 80's with no issue,

Bought a bunch of .30-06 from the Korean war that shoots fine.
How was it stored?

Forum List

Back