Victory for workers in Wisconsin!

From the article linked in the OP:
Three unions filed the lawsuit last year shortly after Walker signed the bill into law. They argued that Wisconsin's law was an unconstitutional seizure of union property since they now must extend benefits to workers who don't pay dues.
That's a very interesting position for the unions to take.

To be consistent, these unions would have to also hold that people who get their Obamacare payments subsidized by others (taxpayers) should get less medical care than people who pay more taxes and so pay far more into the Obamacare coffers - both the total cost of their own full premiums, plus a large part of the premiums of the subsidized people.

If both groups get the same medical care regardless, wouldn't this be an "unconstitutional seizure of taxpayer property since they must now provide insurance benefits to people who don't pay the full costs"?

So forcing people into unions is good?
In the not too distant future, if liberals have their way, there will only be two classes of people. Union workers and welfare recipients. Period.
Funny since that's EXACTLY what republicans want. Half anyways. They CREATE welfare recipients by taking away the PEOPLE'S right to unionize and fight back against a corporations wishes to give them shit wages,shit hours and unsafe working conditions.
Yes, it's good.... for the unions.
Its good for workers. We are leaving Ga soon because of how bad it treats its workers....

In the not too distant future, if liberals have their way, there will only be two classes of people. Union workers and welfare recipients. Period.
Funny since that's EXACTLY what republicans want. Half anyways. They CREATE welfare recipients by taking away the PEOPLE'S right to unionize and fight back against a corporations wishes to give them shit wages,shit hours and unsafe working conditions.
Yes, it's good.... for the unions.
Its good for workers. We are leaving Ga soon because of how bad it treats its workers....

No one is stopping you from unionizing. It's forcing everyone else to and taking their money against their will that we have problems with

lmao a lower liberal court ruling?

Seriously dude that won't hold up in Madison.

More than likely not. Workers should enjoy their rights to unionize for decent wages and safe working conditions while it lasts.

It never stopped them from unionizing no matter what the liberal talking points are. We have Unions down here in South Carolina, granted few but we do have them.

Listen I am not against private American unions but the only way for them to survive is modernize their philosophy for the 21st century and quit acting like this is the early 20th century.

More than likely not. Workers should enjoy their rights to unionize for decent wages and safe working conditions while it lasts.

It never stopped them from unionizing no matter what the liberal talking points are. We have Unions down here in South Carolina, granted few but we do have them.

Listen I am not against private American unions but the only way for them to survive is modernize their philosophy for the 21st century and quit acting like this is the early 20th century.
I know what the laws do. It FORCES unions to work for ALL workers even those to lazy to pay dues. Its welfare. I THOUGHT republicans were against welfare....workers want union protection? Then pay for it!

I know what the laws do. It FORCES unions to work for ALL workers even those to lazy to pay dues. Its welfare. I THOUGHT republicans were against welfare....workers want union protection? Then pay for it!

I never needed a union to protect me the past 30 years, I have Osha , EPA, the local labor board, the local fire marshal....laws that will never go away.

Also I never needed a union to make more money or get finge benefits because I HAVE A SKILL and in high demand .

I never needed a union to protect me the past 30 years, I have Osha , EPA, the local labor board, the local fire marshal....laws that will never go away.

Also I never needed a union to make more money or get finge benefits because I HAVE A SKILL and in high demand .
My wife has a skill as well. She is given 10$ an hour here in Ga. In NC it was 12$ an hour with NO EXPERIENCE. She now has over 2.5 years experience...in Tn where we are moving she would START at 11$ and go up from there....Tn ain't MUCH better than Ga but its getting closer.

My wife has a skill as well. She is given 10$ an hour here in Ga. In NC it was 12$ an hour with NO EXPERIENCE. She now has over 2.5 years experience...in Tn where we are moving she would START at 11$ and go up from there....Tn ain't MUCH better than Ga but its getting closer.

Funny I make more then $25 bucks an hour as a injection molding maintenance technician in South Carolina and could make the same in Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama, Kentucky, Louisiana....

1107151220.jpg

Also don't give me that crap I could be making $5 more up in Illinois or Wisconsin, I would just be paying $5 bucks more in taxes/cost of living

And why? I live on lake Hartwell near Clemson University

ImageResizeServlet (2)-1.jpg

Forum List

Back