Video: at event with Bill O'Reilly, as crowd boos, Trump said that he liked 'smart and sharp' Obama, after years of insults and feuding

Trump and O'Reilly. LOL. :auiqs.jpg:
Peas in a pod.

Both looking for redemption and relevance. Sadly (sarcasm), they'll find neither.

it's a sad thing to watch, my friends, although Trump did attack "The fake media"

Obama wasn't a blathering idiot. As a certain president *ahem* once said, Obama was the first intelligent and clean black man he ever saw, or something like that.

Nothing wrong with what Trump is doing now.

You people slay me. "Trump all the way!" for four years, and if he admires a quality in one of his political enemies, y'all drop him like he never did anything good for the country. Silly.
Trump was a great president, i just think he's a pussy for changing his style, and Christie would make a better president with his combative style

It seems to be quite an extreme 180 for Trump but he must think his audience can buy into it!
Is there any other explanation?
Trump obviously knows that Obama is carrying as much popularity as any other politician in America, and probably more.
Is Trump trying to somehow transfer some of that popularity onto himself?

If trump turns coat then there is only Desantis as an American hope.
(My spell checker doesn’t correct the spelling for desantis — exile all democrats)

Trump was a great president, i just think he's a pussy for changing his style, and Christie would make a better president with his combative style

Is he changing his style, or does he have no one left to debate or argue with?

I took what he said as a backhanded insult to Biden.

"we have great generals, not TV generals like Milley" - Trump

he hates Milley so much, i wonder why he didn't fire him...like Fauci!

Obama wasn't a blathering idiot. As a certain president *ahem* once said, Obama was the first intelligent and clean black man he ever saw, or something like that.

Nothing wrong with what Trump is doing now.
Basquebromance is trolling. How do you people not know this by now? Literally every single one of his posts is intended solely to get a rise out of either the left or the right.

Forum List

Back