Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

'And you said someone's breaking into it right now?' the operator asks.

'No, it's all open, it's under construction,' the caller explains. 'And he's running right now, there he goes right now.'

The operator replies: 'Okay, what is he doing?
'He's running down the street,' the caller says.

'Okay, that's fine. I'll get them out there. I just need to know what he was doing wrong,' the operator says.

The caller alleges that Arbery had been seen previously in the neighborhood.

'He's been caught on the camera a bunch before at night,' he claims, 'It's kind of an ongoing thing out here.'

The operator asks the caller to clarify what the alleged suspect is wearing, saying someone will be sent out to 'check it out.'

'Black guy, white t-shirt. And he's gone running back into the neighborhood,' the caller adds.

again, they are illegally detaining/hindering him.....unless he just committed a crime ....did he?

They are not detaining him........again.......watch the video.........at all times the black guy had freedom of movement.....there was absolutely nothing to prevent him from jogging on down the street as he should have.

There was no excuse for him to attack the white guy with the gun.

They are detaining him. According to the fathers own words the incident in the video is at least the 3rd time they attempted to cut Ahmaud off. They went above and beyond what Georgia law allows for a citizens arrest. Ahmaud is under no obligation to talk to them. The father and son needed to let him got and just dial 911 after the first attempt to stop him. Instead they followed him and cut him off 2 more times. This was harassment and not a citizens arrest. It seems clear Ahmaud is trying to avoid them in the video (which is at last the 3rd time they cut him off) by swerving and running around the right side of the truck. But Travis moves to the front of the truck and cuts him off. I'm wondering what was going through Ahmaud's mind at that point knowing these guys weren't going to let him go. IMO he had a right to assume a defensive posture. A jury will decide.

I'm a Trump supporter and big defender of the 2nd Amendment. But this type of vigilante justice is NOT why we have the right to own weapons. The father and son had a right to open carry. They had a right to request Ahmaud stop to talk to them. But once Ahmaud made it clear he did not want to talk to them, they did not have a right to cut him off 3 times and block his path with a show of intimidating force. The poor decisions made by the father and son led to this incident. Under Georgia law this looks like involuntary manslaughter at least.
..they can request to talk to him, but they don't have a right to.....if fact, that can be seen as harassment
harassment especially if they are holding firearms......I talk to people everyday--but they don't have firearms
Lookie here boyo...in this nation anyone has a right to talk or try to talk to anyone...not complicated at all.
.....do you know the law regarding harassment?
And anyone in this nation has the right to not be harassed by strangers without being shot. Boy.
Nope, there is no right not to be harrassed. you're in error.
hahahahhahahahah--wrong
etc etc

If you can read law competently you will see none of those laws apply in this case....if you think one does....then post the part you see applicable....and we will go from there. I just did a cursory check of the laws you posted...I saw nothing applicable to this case.
hahahhahahahahahahah
if you could read, you would know:
I am responding to this:
''''''Nope, there is no right not to be harrassed''''''
YES--it is ILLEGAL to harass

Here is what a sane person would have done in this situation.....when the white guy told the black guy they needed to talk to him....he would have stopped and asked what about? Just common sense. After a little chit chat back and forth that would most likely have been the end of the matter....or perhaps they could have asked the guy to wait till the cops arrived to clear up the matter since they had already called the cops.

Either way...nothing of significance would have happened.

The last thing any sane person black or white would have done would have been to attack the guy with the shotgun ...which is what the black guy did....but the liberals want to overlook that....which is the most important fact of this case.
They're in trouble because they shot and killed a man.

Here is what a sane person would have done in this situation.....when the white guy told the black guy they needed to talk to him....he would have stopped and asked what about? Just common sense. After a little chit chat back and forth that would most likely have been the end of the matter....or perhaps they could have asked the guy to wait till the cops arrived to clear up the matter since they had already called the cops.

The last thing any sane person black or white would have done would have been to attack the guy with the shotgun ...which is what the black guy did....but the liberals want to overlook that....which is the most important fact of this case.
for no reason......they INITIATED the problem

All the police had to do was to call them up and ask them to come down to the station.....all this dramatic arrest hoopla is just politics....the authorities trying to placate the media and their negroid constitutents....to try and avoid riots, looting and burning. As is usually the case when the media stirs up the natives. aka berkeley mo. etc.etc.etc.

No....the black jogger initiated the problem by attacking the white guy with a shot gun....pure insanity.

No....the black jogger initiated the problem by attacking the white guy with a shot gun....pure insanity.
Really? The jogger just decided to go after these two guys for no reason?

To some, chasing someone down with firearms is not considered initiating a confrontation. Because they're idiots.

All the police had to do was to call them up and ask them to come down to the station.....all this dramatic arrest hoopla is just politics....the authorities trying to placate the media and their negroid constitutents....to try and avoid riots, looting and burning. As is usually the case when the media stirs up the natives. aka berkeley mo. etc.etc.etc.
Awwww the poor white boys had to go through the embarrassment of being arrested. What’s the big deal? They only murdered somebody.

Go back to stormfront, trash.

again, they are illegally detaining/hindering him.....unless he just committed a crime ....did he?

They are not detaining him........again.......watch the video.........at all times the black guy had freedom of movement.....there was absolutely nothing to prevent him from jogging on down the street as he should have.

They are detaining him. According to the fathers own words the incident in the video is at least the 3rd time they attempted to cut Ahmaud off. They went above and beyond what Georgia law allows for a citizens arrest. Ahmaud is under no obligation to talk to them. The father and son needed to let him got and just dial 911 after the first attempt to stop him. Instead they followed him and cut him off 2 more times. This was harassment and not a citizens arrest. It seems clear Ahmaud is trying to avoid them in the video (which is at last the 3rd time they cut him off) by swerving and running around the right side of the truck. But Travis moves to the front of the truck and cuts him off. I'm wondering what was going through Ahmaud's mind at that point knowing these guys weren't going to let him go. IMO he had a right to assume a defensive posture. A jury will decide.

I'm a Trump supporter and big defender of the 2nd Amendment. But this type of vigilante justice is NOT why we have the right to own weapons. The father and son had a right to open carry. They had a right to request Ahmaud stop to talk to them. But once Ahmaud made it clear he did not want to talk to them, they did not have a right to cut him off 3 times and block his path with a show of intimidating force. The poor decisions made by the father and son led to this incident. Under Georgia law this looks like involuntary manslaughter at least.
..they can request to talk to him, but they don't have a right to.....if fact, that can be seen as harassment
harassment especially if they are holding firearms......I talk to people everyday--but they don't have firearms
Lookie here boyo...in this nation anyone has a right to talk or try to talk to anyone...not complicated at all.
And anyone in this nation has the right to not be harassed by strangers without being shot. Boy.
hahahahhahahahah--wrong
etc etc

If you can read law competently you will see none of those laws apply in this case....if you think one does....then post the part you see applicable....and we will go from there. I just did a cursory check of the laws you posted...I saw nothing applicable to this case.
hahahhahahahahahahah
I am responding to this:

Again....since you posted the law on harassment or stalking.....point out the part you think is applicable to this case and I will rip you a new arsehole. Obviously you are not capable of doing that. hehheh

Yes you were responding to someone else who said we have no right not to be harassed but you seem to imply that that law has something to do with this particular case....which it does not.....which by now you have probably figured out.

they ADMIT to trying to and/or harassing/hindering/detaining/'''INTERCEPT--BLOCK--CUT OFF him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOM BOOM game over

...''attempted to CUT OFF.
''' the victim [ like T Martin tried to get AWAY from the dumbasses ] '''''victim TURNED around''' [ tried to get away ]
...the dumbasses '''attempted to BLOCK him'''
..like Zimmerman they KEPT going after him--MANY TIMES:
''''CONTINUED in an attempt to intercept''' the victim
1588944467309.png

"to try and avoid riots, looting and burning" AND JOGGING MENACINGLY ON WHITE-ONLY ROADS.

hahahahhahahahah--wrong
etc etc

hahahhahahahahahahah
I am responding to this:

Again....since you posted the law on harassment or stalking.....point out the part you think is applicable to this case and I will rip you a new arsehole. Obviously you are not capable of doing that. hehheh

Yes you were responding to someone else who said we have no right not to be harassed but you seem to imply that that law has something to do with this particular case....which it does not.....which by now you have probably figured out.
wrong--and you KNOW it had nothing to do with this case
hahahahahhahahahahaha

they ADMIT to trying to and/or harassing/hindering/detaining/'''INTERCEPT--BLOCK--CUT OFF him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOM BOOM game over

''' the victim [ like T Martin tried to get AWAY from the dumbasses ] '''''victim TURNED around''' [ tried to get away ]
View attachment 333517
The only thing that’ll save them now is, good ol boy racism in the jury box.

Your problem is that the actual video clearly shows them parked way ahead of the black guy...he continues to jog towards them....goes to the right around the truck and then quickly darts to the left to attack the guy with the shotgun.

Driving up to someone and telling them to stop they want to talk to him...is not an arrest. Even pulling the truck in front of the guy is not an arrest.

Again....nothing the white guys did constitutes an arrest....

At best you may contend they were trying to slow him down till the police got there....as in they had called the police to handle the matter.

Last edited:

View attachment 333517
The only thing that’ll save them now is, good ol boy racism in the jury box.
..like I said in my other post----the juries and lawyers are humans = you never know what they will do, even with air tight cases = which I mentioned 2 examples: Robert Durst and OJ

'And you said someone's breaking into it right now?' the operator asks.

'No, it's all open, it's under construction,' the caller explains. 'And he's running right now, there he goes right now.'

The operator replies: 'Okay, what is he doing?
'He's running down the street,' the caller says.

'Okay, that's fine. I'll get them out there. I just need to know what he was doing wrong,' the operator says.

The caller alleges that Arbery had been seen previously in the neighborhood.

'He's been caught on the camera a bunch before at night,' he claims, 'It's kind of an ongoing thing out here.'

The operator asks the caller to clarify what the alleged suspect is wearing, saying someone will be sent out to 'check it out.'

'Black guy, white t-shirt. And he's gone running back into the neighborhood,' the caller adds.

From the same article you linked, here's how the initial 911 call from Gregory went...

A 911 call made just minutes before Arbery was shot was released on Thursday morning.

'Hello. Err, I'm out here in Satilla Shores. There's a black male running down the street,' says the caller.

'I don't know what street we're on,' he adds, distracted and out of breath, when the operator asks him for the exact address within the neighborhood.

Gregory breaks off the call suddenly with an inaudible shout, adding: 'Goddamn it, c'mon, Travis.'

For the remainder of the 4:46-minute long call, the operator repeatedly asks in vain for information, saying 'hello, where you at?' without getting any reply.

That call was one of two placed to 911
relating to Arbery's supposed suspicious behavior in the moments before the shooting, with a second made to the non-emergency number of the Brunswick Police Department.

The transcript that you posted is from the second call to 911. The name of the second 911 caller has been redacted.

Last edited:
Your problem is that the actual video clearly shows them parked way ahead of the black guy...he continues to jog towards them....goes to the right around the truck and then quickly darts to the left to attack the guy with the shotgun.

Driving up to someone and telling them to stop they want to talk to him...is not an arrest. Even pulling the truck in front of the guy is not an arrest.

Again....nothing the white guys did constitutes an arrest.

Of course he continues to job towards them. They had already cut him off twice and clearly weren't going to let him go. Do you jog? I'm sure he was running out of energy at this point trying to avoid these guys. He probably just figured run around the truck and keep going in once direction. Instead Travis moves to cut him off.

As I noted on a previous post, the white guys lawyer already argued they were performing a citizens arrest. That's not even in question.

IMO their own lawyer did them in by trying to invoke the citizens arrest law. Now Ahmaud's lawyer can argue they did not have a right to detain him, which they didn't.

Forum List

Back