Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

Listen all of you stupid idiots. And listen well. Anyone who gets in the car and stops in the middle of the fucking street to confront anyone is a stupid asshole. If I jogged by, I would go for the gun too and more than likely that racist fat ass and his stupid dad would be dead. The fat fucks should have used a cell phone to take a picture and call the police not confront someone fucking jogging. The fact that we have 50 pages of debate on this shows how fucking stupid all of you are.
All my life I've been taught not to point a gun at someone unless I was intending to shoot that person.

I think that is Gun Ownership 101.

Listen all of you stupid idiots. And listen well. Anyone who gets in the car and stops in the middle of the fucking street to confront anyone is a stupid asshole. If I jogged by, I would go for the gun too and more than likely that racist fat ass and his stupid dad would be dead. The fat fucks should have used a cell phone to take a picture and call the police not confront someone fucking jogging. The fact that we have 50 pages of debate on this shows how fucking stupid all of you are.
not everyone can be as intelligent, mature and manly as you.
You definitely cannot refute that post can you? You know why? You’re a fat cowardly fuck.
Wow. moar intelligence, maturity, and manliness. i am stumped.
“Moar Intelligence”?! LMAO!!!
and moar intelligence. this time speckled with awareness.

Now, a trial.
QUESTION: Why are they protesting in front of the court house (I heard on the radio) when the two men have been arrested and charged with murder?
Are they not allowed to?
I'm not saying they shouldn't, I am wondering what they are protesting. Seems that so far things have gone their way.
Well.....this is an indictment on all white people.
That's the entire focus of the story after all.

Nevermind the fact that just about every black person in America will vote for a black candidate even if they know he or she is a total degenerate. A perfect example is that degenerate that is running Chicago

...yet over 40% of whites will vote for a black candidate.
Hmmm. You seem jealous that a black degenerate can get more of the black vote that the white degenerate that currently sits in the white house.

You really think most black folks would trust a white man over a black man?
They didn’t go head to head, you’re wrong

All my life I've been taught not to point a gun at someone unless I was intending to shoot that person.

Who pointed a gun?

How about not stopping a truck in the middle of a fucking street? Who does that?

Who is running toward somebody the black or the white guy?

Arbery runs around the truck to be confronted by a man holding a rifle. It's not hard to believe Arbery was in fear for his life. Neither of these guys are police and neither of them had any reason to confront him.

Your opinion is irrelevant as you are a known racist.
^^^BOOM^^^

Jits and Asclepias are two sides of the same racist coin. Neither can be taken very seriously when logic is required.
I’m typing what the video shows
Then we are seeing two vastly different encounters. Does your video show the man to be larger and faster than a typical truck?
do you see a truck chasing the jogger? again, post the time from the video showing that. I'll wait.
No. This is an assumption I am making. Need more facts than the 35 second video but people have yet to explain why the persons in the truck did not drive away. If more of the story comes out and there is a credible reason, I will gladly retract what I said. My intuition has been great so far in my life so I will continue to trust it. Hopefully more details come out regarding this homicide.
you don't know if that black man threatened someone prior to the incident, you don't know if he was a home invader, maybe he keyed their truck. No one fking knows. dude you jumped into hanging without one piece of evidence. wow. again, isn't like you at all.
Don't know and don't care anymore. TBH. I would have called the police and taken his picture but thats me. If people like Assfaceias see me as an equal to those men then I'll play the part and just shrug...my bad for actually caring initially. He, IM2, MarcATL all assholes.

I find it interesting that you can’t seem to discuss white conservative racist assholes without adding the names of some black guys who you believe are racists too.

What’s up with that?
Because Assfaceias blatantly said that because I am white he does not want my help or opinion. IM2 and Marc have made similar statements before. Me being white makes me the enemy. So now, I'll just shrug. When you tell me to "fuck off" and you don't need or want my help then you reap what you sow. What morons like them and likely you don't comprehend is that racists hate Jews more than blacks and I have seen racism more frequently than any of those jokes, I would wager, but they don't care because I am "white".

What you don't get, Lone Leftist, is that racism is not only a white disease. Blacks may be racist too and those three I mentioned are case in point.
I must have really hurt your feelings. You still talking about me? Dont be mad bro. Like I told you before, I dont need nor did I ask for your help. Not because youre white. Because youre white and you assume I need your help. If you have to be convinced that Black people shouldnt be killed by racists then youre a racist.
I am responding to Lone Leftist's question. To me all lives are equal, I don't play the race game. But you don't want to hear that. In actuality, I don't care what you want or think. You're an idiot and a coward, by your own self admission. Not sure why you keep responding to my posts? You lonely hiding under that bed?
Bullshit. You specifically said Black people have to get you on their side. Like I said then I will say now. Fuck you. I dont want or need your type of help. Dont be mad about that bro. :)

Das rite! You don't want help, until you need help. Than you demand it, or you'll cry racism.

View attachment 333619
What white supremacist site did you get that off of?

That's your life story.
Hardly. I grew up. I'm not afraid of people different than myself.
That's because you were fat enough to beat them up no doubt (if you could catch them).
Chubby, Chubby, Chubby.....you really need to not fixate so much on your weight issue, projecting it on others like that. If Adele lost weight, you can too.
Who's Adele and what does she have to do with your being a porker? Everybody says you are. I am not making this up.
"Everyone says you are." :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Can you get any more middle school mean girl than that, Chubby? And you don't know who Adele is? Figures.

Arbery runs around the truck to be confronted by a man holding a rifle. It's not hard to believe Arbery was in fear for his life. Neither of these guys are police and neither of them had any reason to confront him.

^^^BOOM^^^

Jits and Asclepias are two sides of the same racist coin. Neither can be taken very seriously when logic is required.
Then we are seeing two vastly different encounters. Does your video show the man to be larger and faster than a typical truck?
do you see a truck chasing the jogger? again, post the time from the video showing that. I'll wait.
No. This is an assumption I am making. Need more facts than the 35 second video but people have yet to explain why the persons in the truck did not drive away. If more of the story comes out and there is a credible reason, I will gladly retract what I said. My intuition has been great so far in my life so I will continue to trust it. Hopefully more details come out regarding this homicide.
you don't know if that black man threatened someone prior to the incident, you don't know if he was a home invader, maybe he keyed their truck. No one fking knows. dude you jumped into hanging without one piece of evidence. wow. again, isn't like you at all.
Don't know and don't care anymore. TBH. I would have called the police and taken his picture but thats me. If people like Assfaceias see me as an equal to those men then I'll play the part and just shrug...my bad for actually caring initially. He, IM2, MarcATL all assholes.

I find it interesting that you can’t seem to discuss white conservative racist assholes without adding the names of some black guys who you believe are racists too.

What’s up with that?
Because Assfaceias blatantly said that because I am white he does not want my help or opinion. IM2 and Marc have made similar statements before. Me being white makes me the enemy. So now, I'll just shrug. When you tell me to "fuck off" and you don't need or want my help then you reap what you sow. What morons like them and likely you don't comprehend is that racists hate Jews more than blacks and I have seen racism more frequently than any of those jokes, I would wager, but they don't care because I am "white".

What you don't get, Lone Leftist, is that racism is not only a white disease. Blacks may be racist too and those three I mentioned are case in point.
I must have really hurt your feelings. You still talking about me? Dont be mad bro. Like I told you before, I dont need nor did I ask for your help. Not because youre white. Because youre white and you assume I need your help. If you have to be convinced that Black people shouldnt be killed by racists then youre a racist.
I am responding to Lone Leftist's question. To me all lives are equal, I don't play the race game. But you don't want to hear that. In actuality, I don't care what you want or think. You're an idiot and a coward, by your own self admission. Not sure why you keep responding to my posts? You lonely hiding under that bed?
Bullshit. You specifically said Black people have to get you on their side. Like I said then I will say now. Fuck you. I dont want or need your type of help. Dont be mad about that bro. :)

Das rite! You don't want help, until you need help. Than you demand it, or you'll cry racism.

View attachment 333619

That's your life story.
That's because you were fat enough to beat them up no doubt (if you could catch them).
Chubby, Chubby, Chubby.....you really need to not fixate so much on your weight issue, projecting it on others like that. If Adele lost weight, you can too.
Who's Adele and what does she have to do with your being a porker? Everybody says you are. I am not making this up.
Bode, you a porker? Settle this. Adele is Rolling in the Deep.
Chubby likes to deflect fat shame....beats having to look at him/herself in a mirror.

You definitely cannot refute that post can you? You know why? You’re a fat cowardly fuck.
Why are you still here? Don’t you have a puzzle to solve? Last one you solved in one day and you were proud as the box said 3-5 years. Idiot.

^^^BOOM^^^

What’s up with that?

View attachment 333619

That's your life story.
Chubby likes to deflect fat shame....beats having to look at him/herself in a mirror.
Fat people cost this country billions. Eat less.

Why are you still here? Don’t you have a puzzle to solve? Last one you solved in one day and you were proud as the box said 3-5 years. Idiot.
moar high-school zingers. really intelligent and mature. i am here to laugh at your pomposity. what are you going to do about it. be less pompous, less bratty? nahh...

^^^BOOM^^^

What’s up with that?

View attachment 333619

That's your life story.
Tell Chubby. He/she's the one with the....er....problem.

even if i agree - you get a thumbs down. neener neener & a 3rd neener. :SMILEW~130:

Oops! He didn’t understand. Shocking.

Put on your dunce cap and go sit in the corner whilst I explain what happend,,,,,,,no gun was pointed at the black dude until he attacked the guy with the shotgun....then of course the white guy had no choice but to try and manuever the gun so when he pulled the trigger it would hit the black guy....despite being pummeled whilst he was doing that he was successful.

Damn, you just handed this to us on a silver platter. LOL The caller pretty much says Ahmaud isn't doing anything wrong.

911 Operator - "And you said someone is breaking into it right now?"
The Caller - "No, it's all open, it's under construction"

911 Operator - "What is he doing?"
The Caller - "He's running down the street"

911 Operator - "I just need to know what he's doing wrong?"
The caller has no answer to that question.

Ok you are aware that trespassing is a crime, right? If he had no right to be there then he was trespassing. Not much reason to shoot the dude but that alone is a crime.

Not being closed in does not give black men the right to trespass.
but it's not been proven he was doing anything wrong/he was there/etc
..they were intercepting/blocking/etc him--they even admitted it---and he had done nothing wrong ..he even tried turning around to get away from them..but they KEPT going after an INNOCENT person

..there are many ways you are wrong:
''''(1) Enters upon the land or premises of another person or into any part of any vehicle, railroad car, aircraft, or watercraft of another person for an unlawful purpose;''''
you lose

'Georgia Statutes and Codes § 16-7-21 – Criminal trespass.
Trespassing is when someone knowingly enters and remains on private property without the proper authorization of the owner or an agent. There is no specific verbiage around posted signage other than violators must have received “notice from the owner’ prior to entry – which if interpreted presumably could mean verbal warning or posted signage. Unlike other states this is unclear.'''''

There is no lawful way to trespass.

bwaaaaaa cry us a river....you are one of the stoopids....as in you have no understanding of the law or what happened in this situation....yet you want to open your pie hole and scream nonsense.

Oh yeh you a internet tough guy....you would have taken everyones gun and shot them....bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa have you ever in your entire life even fired a gun?

I think the board would find your background rather interesting as in it is probably a fucking joke. hehheh

^^^BOOM^^^

What’s up with that?

View attachment 333619

That's your life story.
Tell Chubby. He/she's the one with the....er....problem.
He can see my posts.

Forum List

Back