Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

Not even close.

Well, that's interesting.

Is it him?

Did you hear that "engaged in no illegal activity"? Well, except trespassing. They forgot that one.

If it is him, and I'll concede it certainly could be, it does nothing to removed the responsibility for the shooting from Travis McMichael. Travis McMichael didn't see this video. Nothing in it gets McMichael off the hook.

If you kill someone because he trespassed for three minutes, you deserve to be charged with murder...

But if you kill someone who runs into you, despite you're holding a gun, that's self defense.

Not even close.

The McMichaels armed themselves and then pursued Arbery. Those two actions legally negate them from being able to claim self defense. The U.S. Attorney almost laughed when he read that determination by the local DA...

Okay... so why do anyone arm themselves?

To make a fashion statement?

I arm myself in case I have to defend myself. I don't arm myself so that I can go chase down someone who's running down my street so I can "talk" to him but kill him instead...

Yes you do. You arm yourself in case you need to defend yourself.

Stopping the robber means you might need to use force, or that robber might use force against you.

Therefore gun, if that happen, you defend yourself.

He robbed no one, and he was unarmed. Furthermore, Travis McMichael didn't even know that Arbery was inside the construction site. He just did what Daddy told him to do (which is common among redneck racists), and his decision to listen to his father is what will put his redneck ass in jail for the rest of his life.

Again, they armed themselves and pursued him. Because of that they CANNOT claim self defense...

You claim to "know" what is "common among redneck racists" and what their reaction would be.

Okay, let's play...

Is it fair to use the same assessment and claim that is common that blacks are violent and what their reaction would be when confronted?

Not even close.

Is it him?

Did you hear that "engaged in no illegal activity"? Well, except trespassing. They forgot that one.

If it is him, and I'll concede it certainly could be, it does nothing to removed the responsibility for the shooting from Travis McMichael. Travis McMichael didn't see this video. Nothing in it gets McMichael off the hook.

If you kill someone because he trespassed for three minutes, you deserve to be charged with murder...

But if you kill someone who runs into you, despite you're holding a gun, that's self defense.

Not even close.

The McMichaels armed themselves and then pursued Arbery. Those two actions legally negate them from being able to claim self defense. The U.S. Attorney almost laughed when he read that determination by the local DA...

Who cares?

a black man armed himself and murdered two innocent white people in delaware

but you dont care about that

Of course I do.

But that's not the topic of discussion here. A black guy killing white people in Delaware has no bearing on the case we're discussing...

all it is is evidence you don't care about that scenario. that was the point. you just confirmed it.

He’s just responding to the dog whistle the lib news media is blowing

in miami two black guys murdered a 17 year old white girl for her shoes

I seriously doubt if he heard about that on the lib news media or gave it one percent as much attention as he gave to the Georgia jogger

Is there a video? Without the video this would not be getting the play it gets either.

Thats your excuse?

The dead white couple in Delaware or the dead white girl in miami dont matter because libs have no video?

When did I say they didn't matter? I said video footage makes it that more real. Without it, you just have words on paper. Just another murder....

Why did they stop the truck in the middle of the street? No one an answer that question.
Does it really matter given what this guy decided to do?

Assume they stop the truck in the middle of the road and pull out 40 guns and pointed to them at him.

Not run at the trees

Not run the other way

Not run toward the house is

Not say what do you want

No, charge of the guys hole in the guns and try to take them away.

:Not run at the trees

Not run the other way

Not run toward the houses

Not say what do you want

No, charge at the guys holding the guns and try to take them away.

:laughing0301:

Not one person here believes that was the right thing to do. Not one of you. You all know that he was acting stupidly or aggressively.

Two huge armed white men in a truck. How would he know they wouldn’t shoot him if he ran?

How?

They already passed by him and didn't shoot him.
That doesn't mean anything. They blocked his path. Why would any sane person stop a truck in the middle of the street. You do that in Boston and we are swinging. That is just not a rational move. At least not here in the Northeast.

Yes, they blocked his path. That's what you do when you want to stop someone.
You block my path you better get ready to man up. They had no right. Call the police. It was at worst two on one. Don't need a gun if you're a man.
The jogger is “manning up” in a funeral home somewhere
Yep. But he and I are completely different people.
Famous last words
I am 100% confident I would handle it quite well. You can come to Boston and see for yourself if you like...
Of sure

an internet tough guy

so you are claiming you could whup the black joggers ass?

because he could not get it done

Don't run left, toward the guy with the gun. Run right, toward the houses.

That's not the behavior of someone in fear for his life.

As has been pointed out to you ad nauseum, he did run around to the right. You're either blind as a bat or profoundly dishonest if you say you can't see that.

Logic and common sense says that there's a better than average chance that, when McMichael ran in front of the truck, he did so in a manner as to completely block Arbery. Maybe he leveled the shotgun at him. Any intelligent person would accept that as being well within the realm of possibility.

You continue to want to blame Arbery for "escalating" this, and you fail, every time. No prosecutor is going to see that, and no jury will agree with a defense attorney who presents it as a defense...
He didnt run right. He clearly took a left turn at the front of the truck, rather than a right turn. He should have never taken that left turn and attacked the guy holding a gun. That is why he is dead.
He is dead because the assailants are pussies and had to use a gun when it was 3 on 1.

Why did they stop the truck in the middle of the street? No one an answer that question.

Assume they stop the truck in the middle of the road and pull out 40 guns and pointed to them at him.

Not run at the trees

Not run the other way

Not say what do you want

Not run the other way

Not say what do you want

Not one person here believes that was the right thing to do. Not one of you. You all know that he was acting stupidly or aggressively.

Two huge armed white men in a truck. How would he know they wouldn’t shoot him if he ran?

How?

That doesn't mean anything. They blocked his path. Why would any sane person stop a truck in the middle of the street. You do that in Boston and we are swinging. That is just not a rational move. At least not here in the Northeast.
no they didn't, they have every right to stop on a street. The black man had every opportunity to avoid that truck. he ran toward it and at the dude with the gun. Fact. right? he ran at the truck. the truck did not cut him off. the black man could have continued running past the truck. neither man was in his path. neither. to say otherwise is a lie. And the video makes you that.
Forget the jogger. If I am driving and you stop your truck in the middle of street without hazards and just sit there, I will come out of my car and confront you. If you pull a gun on me, you better use it correctly. I would have disarmed that fat loser and he and his dad would have been in serious trouble. You DO NOT have the right to stop in the middle of the street and sit there unless your truck has stalled or you have some sort of emergency.

Forget the jogger, I am talking big picture here.

Stopping and detaining a robber is an emergency.

Not run at the trees

Not run the other way

Not say what do you want

Not run the other way

Not say what do you want

How?

You block my path you better get ready to man up. They had no right. Call the police. It was at worst two on one. Don't need a gun if you're a man.
Famous last words
I am 100% confident I would handle it quite well. You can come to Boston and see for yourself if you like...
Of sure

an internet tough guy

Definitely. He is likely tired too as he was running. I am not an "internet tough guy". I am a reasonable person. I also have a minority interest in three MMA gyms and have been training in MMA since I was 14. I am 39 now. I am not afraid of a confrontation. Doesn't mean I go looking for trouble either. The assailants were and they were pussies for using a gun when they had a 3 on 1 advantage. Pussies. Capital P.

Not run at the trees

Not run the other way

Not say what do you want

Not run the other way

Not say what do you want

How?

They did man up. They carried guns.

Don't run left, toward the guy with the gun. Run right, toward the houses.

That's not the behavior of someone in fear for his life.

As has been pointed out to you ad nauseum, he did run around to the right. You're either blind as a bat or profoundly dishonest if you say you can't see that.

Logic and common sense says that there's a better than average chance that, when McMichael ran in front of the truck, he did so in a manner as to completely block Arbery. Maybe he leveled the shotgun at him. Any intelligent person would accept that as being well within the realm of possibility.

You continue to want to blame Arbery for "escalating" this, and you fail, every time. No prosecutor is going to see that, and no jury will agree with a defense attorney who presents it as a defense...
He didnt run right. He clearly took a left turn at the front of the truck, rather than a right turn. He should have never taken that left turn and attacked the guy holding a gun. That is why he is dead.
He is dead because the assailants are pussies and had to use a gun when it was 3 on 1.
You cant call them assailants when he was the one who attacked them. That is why he is dead. If you attack someone and they have a gun, you should be shot dead immediately. This should be standard procedure all across the US.

Not run at the trees

Not run the other way

Not say what do you want

Not run the other way

Not say what do you want

How?

Famous last words
Of sure

an internet tough guy

Definitely. He is likely tired too as he was running. I am not an "internet tough guy". I am a reasonable person. I also have a minority interest in three MMA gyms and have been training in MMA since I was 14. I am 39 now. I am not afraid of a confrontation. Doesn't mean I go looking for trouble either. The assailants were and they were pussies for using a gun when they had a 3 on 1 advantage. Pussies. Capital P.
My buddy used to say he has a black belt in tire tool

and he proved it more than once

but even he could not beat a shotgun

and I doubt if you are bullet proof either

Not run at the trees

Not run the other way

Not say what do you want

Not run the other way

Not say what do you want

How?

Famous last words

Of course you would. :D

Not run at the trees

Not run the other way

Not say what do you want

Not run the other way

Not say what do you want

How?

They did man up. They carry guns.
Pussies. 3 on 1 and you need a gun too. May as well join the Leftist Democrat party.

Not run at the trees

Not run the other way

Not say what do you want

Not run the other way

Not say what do you want

How?

Famous last words
Of sure

an internet tough guy

First off, you utter fucking moron, his old ass dad in the back of the truck doesnt count. Secondly, the guy filming didnt know any of those people, so why on earth would anyone expect him to help? He obviously didnt. All he did was film.

This was a suspected criminal attacking another man who had a gun. You can shove that tough guy shit up your ass. Violent criminals should be shot dead on sight every time.

Not run at the trees

Not run the other way

Not say what do you want

Not run the other way

Not say what do you want

How?

Famous last words

Of course you would. :D
You guys keep doubting me. Hilarious. You are no better than raging Leftists. Believe what you like.

Not run at the trees

Not run the other way

Not say what do you want

Not run the other way

Not say what do you want

How?

Famous last words
Of sure

an internet tough guy

First off, you utter fucking moron, his old ass dad in the back of the truck doesnt count. Secondly, the guy filming didnt know any of those people, so why on earth would anyone expect him to help? He obviously didnt. This was a suspected criminal attacking another man who had a gun.

You can shove that tough guy shit up your ass. Violent criminals should be shot dead on sight.
What did you say fat boy? Why doesn't his old ass dad count? He is not a person? There is proof this man was a "violent criminal"? You're another KKK asshole, eh?

Damn, you people are just as bad as the Leftists on this site. Call me a fucking moron to my face and see what happens. Pussy.

Not even close.

Is it him?

Not even close.

Okay... so why do anyone arm themselves?

To make a fashion statement?

I arm myself in case I have to defend myself. I don't arm myself so that I can go chase down someone who's running down my street so I can "talk" to him but kill him instead...

Yes you do. You arm yourself in case you need to defend yourself.

Stopping the robber means you might need to use force, or that robber might use force against you.

Therefore gun, if that happen, you defend yourself.

He robbed no one, and he was unarmed. Furthermore, Travis McMichael didn't even know that Arbery was inside the construction site. He just did what Daddy told him to do (which is common among redneck racists), and his decision to listen to his father is what will put his redneck ass in jail for the rest of his life.

Again, they armed themselves and pursued him. Because of that they CANNOT claim self defense...

You claim to "know" what is "common among redneck racists" and what their reaction would be.

Okay, let's play...

Is it fair to use the same assessment and claim that is common that blacks are violent and what their reaction would be when confronted?

You must be stupid.

I'll come back to comment as there are developments in the case.

But, to your point, my comment was regarding how a redneck son will do what his daddy tells him, no questions asked. I said nothing about anyone being violent...

Not run at the trees

Not run the other way

Not say what do you want

Not run the other way

Not say what do you want

How?

Pussies. 3 on 1 and you need a gun too. May as well join the Leftist Democrat party.

Well, 2 on 1. The one that was recording wasn't part of the action.

Second, yeah... when you're outnumbered, and they carry guns, you make wise decision and attack.

Wakanda forevah.

Not run at the trees

Not run the other way

Not say what do you want

Not run the other way

Not say what do you want

How?

Second, yeah... when you're outnumbered, and they carry guns, you make wise decision and attack.

Wakanda forevah.
You assume the victim has the same skill set as I do. Bad mistake. One day maybe you and I will meet and we can discuss it in person. See how you feel then....

Not run at the trees

Not run the other way

Not say what do you want

Not run the other way

Not say what do you want

How?

Famous last words
Of sure

an internet tough guy

My buddy used to say he has a black belt in tire tool

and he proved it more than once

but even he could not beat a shotgun

and I doubt if you are bullet proof either
You don't grab a shutgun the way he did. You attack from the side. Whatever. That shotgun should never have been there. Use a cell phone, take a picture and move on. Take the law into your own hands and you get this. Life in prison.

Not run at the trees

Not run the other way

Not say what do you want

Not run the other way

Not say what do you want

How?

Wakanda forevah.
You assume the victim has the same skill set as I do. Bad mistake. One day maybe you and I will meet and we can discuss it in person. See how you feel then....

Not at all. I am not assuming the "victim" and you have the same skill set. From your answers I realize that you're as dumb as he was.

Especially if you're assuming that I have no skill set. But that's OK, keyboard warrior.

Forum List

Back