VIDEO: Hundreds Return to Protest Outside Armed White Couple’s Home in St. Louis

White Power Matters

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2020
This is straight up domestic terrorism. They chanted:

"If we don’t get no justice, then they don’t get no peace,”

Exactly what justice do they want? These radical terrorists want to be careful. McCloskey has deep enough pockets to hire a Blackwater security team.

Exactly what justice do they want? These radical terrorists want to be careful. McCloskey has deep enough pockets to hire a Blackwater security team.

Mr. McCloskey never did a dam thing against these thugs. Good liberal, lived in the inner city, paid the extreme taxes. All he did was stand up to them when a mob of rioters wanted to loot and burn his home and rape his old lady.

Is having testicles a "crime" now?

1594002602866.png

Are they protesting because the racist white man and his wife refused to let them loot and burn down his house? ... :dunno:

EXACTLY!.... what are they protesting??? What? "You didn't let us wreck your life! I'm protesting that!"

IDIOTS..... ... see this is why when I see that car the ran through a blockade, and smacked two idiots in the road... I have a hard time not clapping.

What the heck are they even protesting, those mindless morons...... These people Sunni.... what is with these people....

I just had dinner with my parents, and these were commenting that the plastic ketchup bottle was low on ketchup, and hard to get more out. I said straight up, over in Venezuela right now, they are cooking the family dog, to avoid starving to death, and our big concern is not enough ketchup coming out of the plastic bottle.

We live in a dream world. What are these stupid useless morons even complaining about.... What.... what is so bad. UGH.... Makes $126 Million to play a game, and can even stand for the anthem of the country where he's paid so much to play a game.

So much spoiled brat-ness in this country.
(feels better. Had to let the rant out)

I just had dinner with my parents, and these were commenting that the plastic ketchup bottle was low on ketchup, and hard to get more out. I said straight up, over in Venezuela right now, they are cooking the family dog, to avoid starving to death, and our big concern is not enough ketchup coming out of the plastic bottle.
I very seriously doubt that.

"They don't get no peace"? Where is the governor, Where are County officials? At least the chickenshit politicians can do is to ticket the rabble who aren't keeping a proper social distance.

I very seriously doubt that.
It's true. Many have resorted to eating dogs.

Those communist demonRats thugs are craving a confrontation......they are really pushing it now!

Everybody is getting very tired of their shit.

"They don't get no peace"? Where is the governor, Where are County officials? At least the chickenshit politicians can do is to ticket the rabble who aren't keeping a proper social distance.
Stupid questions. They are liberals. They always side with thugs. Have you learned nothing from this board?

Stupid questions. They are liberals. They always side with thugs. Have you learned nothing from this board?

Just because someone is a committed lib, like the McCloskeys are, doesn't exempt them from persecution and destruction.

Leon Trotsky was as liberal as the day was long, but when he got on the wrong side of his fellow lib, Stalin, he took an ice pick to the head.

They can’t define and scope “Justice” but they enjoy making sure there is no Peace.

Forum List

Back