Video: in ultra-dramatic new ad, Trump warns of the Biden Apocalypse-ocalypse, unveils new 2024 campaign slogan: "Make America Great For Us Again!"

Trump had better take care of his trials and tribulations before he jumps on others.

It's AI generated fear mongering, and you probably thought it was real.
What's coming is VERY real. Those who think tens of millions of us are going to just stand around and watch you people destroy us, are in for a painful wake up. When the SHTF, NONE OF US will survive unscathed.

Trump had better take care of his trials and tribulations before he jumps on others.
Trump has survived the last 6 years so don’t count your chickens before they hatch.

Trump is like Custer at Little Big Horn with all his enemies riding down on him. The difference is Trump is still standing.

It is my bet that Trump is the most investigated man in American history.

Trump has survived the last 6 years so don’t count your chickens before they hatch.

Trump is like Custer at Little Big Horn with all his enemies riding down on him. The difference is Trump is still standing.

And he whined like a bitch in heat.

The Clintons beat Trump by a mile the rabid Republicans have been after them for thirty years.

Is this really his new campaign slogan....

Make America Great For Us Again!

And he whined like a bitch in heat.
Trump has taken more heat in six years then Joe and an army of Progs in the last 50 years. Imagine the questions of pure attacks at Joe every day. The world elites control us. You see them in Europe, and you genuflect to them. The same European power people who forced their peasants to go fight in endless wars over the centuries. And you believe them.

The Clintons beat Trump by a mile the rabid Republicans have been after them for thirty years.
I wonder if it was the Clintons who taught Joe Biden about influence peddling or Joe who taught them.

After a thousand tries it is possible something will take Trump down but don’t count your chickens before they hatch.

The corruption and dishonesty is out of control! Trump
160618175346-donald-trump-inflatable-kkk-costume-nr-00005230.jpg

Forum List

Back