🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Video: Israeli soldiers detain, terrify young Palestinian boys in Hebron

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012

Annie Robbins*on November 5, 2013

"It’s hard to know what to make of this. Nerve-grinding hard. The accompanying text of the International Solidarity Movement video says: Published on Oct 30, 2013 Israeli soldiers hid in an alleyway outside a school and fired stun grenades directly at school children, before grabbing two young boys and marching them towards a nearby police station.That’s all I know about this video other than its title,*Two young children detained in Hebron. The sound of a weeping moaning child.The international repeatedly says “He’s eleven years old, he’s too young to be arrested…. He’s under 12 years old, he’s too young to be arrested. ”One boy calls out to the international giving his name. The book bag of the other child hanging low down his back. The soldiers’ tight grips and brisk pace. The boy’s moans become more desperate.At 1:46 in the video one of the soldiers turns his head and looks into the camera. His lips part, a sly grin washes over his face. The soldier is barely out of boyhood too. I think about him. And about sadism.I wonder if the children are back home tonight. I wonder if they were coerced into signing something. I wonder if they were taunted, tortured or sexually humiliated like so many Palestinian children in the past over these long decades of military occupation. Or are the children still in a cell? Dragged out for questioning when the shifts change."

Video: Israeli soldiers detain, terrify young Palestinian boys in Hebron | Mondoweiss

The human rights abuses we see in the treatment of Palestinian children by the Zionist Colonial Settler Regime in power in Israel continue to be appalling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Innocent children walking home from school attacked by fascist Zionist terrorist soldiers.

OMG! Isn't it just awful Sherri. Do you think maybe the little Palestinian children should have something better to do than throw rocks at Israeli's?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8hNZ3aIhg8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

"It’s hard to know what to make of this. Nerve-grinding hard. The accompanying text of the International Solidarity Movement video says: Published on Oct 30, 2013 Israeli soldiers hid in an alleyway outside a school and fired stun grenades directly at school children, before grabbing two young boys and marching them towards a nearby police station.That’s all I know about this video other than its title,*Two young children detained in Hebron. The sound of a weeping moaning child.The international repeatedly says “He’s eleven years old, he’s too young to be arrested…. He’s under 12 years old, he’s too young to be arrested. ”One boy calls out to the international giving his name. The book bag of the other child hanging low down his back. The soldiers’ tight grips and brisk pace. The boy’s moans become more desperate.At 1:46 in the video one of the soldiers turns his head and looks into the camera. His lips part, a sly grin washes over his face. The soldier is barely out of boyhood too. I think about him. And about sadism.I wonder if the children are back home tonight. I wonder if they were coerced into signing something. I wonder if they were taunted, tortured or sexually humiliated like so many Palestinian children in the past over these long decades of military occupation. Or are the children still in a cell? Dragged out for questioning when the shifts change."

Video: Israeli soldiers detain, terrify young Palestinian boys in Hebron | Mondoweiss

The human rights abuses we see in the treatment of Palestinian children by the Zionist Colonial Settler Regime in power in Israel continue to be appalling.

OMG! Isn't it just awful Sherri. Do you think maybe the little Palestinian children should have something better to do than throw rocks at Israeli's?

The witnesses say the children have done nothing.

I wish the Zionist posters here would learn to read English.

Yes Sherri, we understand. You see, those Zionist soldiers in Israel wake up each morning & ask themselves what shall we do today? Hey I have an idea. Lets go after innocent Palestinian children & put them in jail.

Yes Sherri, we understand. You see, those Zionist soldiers in Israel wake up each morning & ask themselves what shall we do today? Hey I have an idea. Lets go after innocent Palestinian children & put them in jail.

That is exactly what they are trained to do.

I think it's all part of the Israeli "slow but steady" genocide of the Palestinians. Don't you? In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in israel. And now there are only just under 6 million of them left.

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

That is exactly what they are trained to do.

From the lips of a former IDF soldier, the silence is broken!

Last edited by a moderator:
When will Israel get these Palestinian squatters out of the City of the Patriarchs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyfkz8TcRCs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

From the lips of a former IDF soldier, the silence is broken!

"You explain, in your book, that Jews have no historic right to ‘the land of Israel’…

To say that the ancient Hebrews are the ancestors of the Israelis, is like saying that the Gauls are the ancestors of the French. This is to use historical memory for political ends. You can’t have historic rights over a territory two thousand years after the event. Any more than Serbs can claim a historic right to Kosovo on the basis that their ancestors lived on that land many centuries ago, or than Germans have historic rights to Alsace Lorraine, or Arabs to Andalucia… The myth of returning to the ancestral lands has been the sine qua non condition of Zionist colonisation."

VersoBooks.com

So basically, in their own mouths, they don't really know what happened.

I have seen lots of people ----of all ages-----under arrest----none of them looked
happy and none of them called out I AM GUILTY ------generally friends and
relatives around them did yell and scream as to how innocent they are

Forum List

Back