🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Video: Israeli soldiers detain, terrify young Palestinian boys in Hebron

Well how convenient. There just happens to be an English person there to hassle the Israeli soldiers who are doing their job. Obviously whatever the boys were doing the English set them up and told them to say they were under 12 years old. I wouldn't put it past them.

If there were no cause for taking those boys in for questioning, I can bet the Israelis wouldn't have done so especially with the interfering women around to film for the world to see, and try and stop the IDF from their work.

Last edited:
Two anti-Israeli activists hardly count as "witnesses".

2 minutes video, pfft, why whatever was done before not filmed?

Interesting to see the stones they have thrown.

Two human beings were witnesses, it is as likely as not that they were Israeli activists.

Have you ever left America?

Those were British accents.

Israelis are Colonist Settlers from all over the world and that includes the UK.

Hebrew is the only EXTANT language that developed in the erstwhile
"palestine" those arabic speaking people are foreigners ---invaders
from arabia-----arabic developed in arabia of course there is that history
of a person who lived 2000 years ago------over there----who spoke arabic----
and could also read and write in that language before it had an alphabet----
and who hated jews and whom the jews ----somehow-----crucified even though
jews never crucified people-------and who------still speaks to sherri-----in arabic

Time for Israel to remove the Palestinian squatters from Israel's holy City of the Patriarchs by whatever means necessary.

Two human beings were witnesses, it is as likely as not that they were Israeli activists.

Israelis are Colonist Settlers from all over the world and that includes the UK.

The video looks like a staged event. it was a propaganda stunt from start to finish.

This is the sort of propaganda that appeals to rabid haters like Sherri who watch, slack-jawed and drooling as it creates material they can cut and paste onto message boards.

The video looks like a staged event. it was a propaganda stunt from start to finish.

This is the sort of propaganda that appeals to rabid haters like Sherri who watch, slack-jawed and drooling as it creates material they can cut and paste onto message boards.

Well said.

Only Zionists would call kidnapped terrorized and crying children victimized by Occupation soldiers a Palestinian staged event.

Do you have no shame?

Video: Israeli soldiers detain, terrify young Palestinian boys in Hebron

Annie Robbins*on November 5, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8hNZ3aIhg8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

"It’s hard to know what to make of this. Nerve-grinding hard. The accompanying text of the International Solidarity Movement video says: Published on Oct 30, 2013 Israeli soldiers hid in an alleyway outside a school and fired stun grenades directly at school children, before grabbing two young boys and marching them towards a nearby police station.That’s all I know about this video other than its title,*Two young children detained in Hebron. The sound of a weeping moaning child.The international repeatedly says “He’s eleven years old, he’s too young to be arrested…. He’s under 12 years old, he’s too young to be arrested. ”One boy calls out to the international giving his name. The book bag of the other child hanging low down his back. The soldiers’ tight grips and brisk pace. The boy’s moans become more desperate.At 1:46 in the video one of the soldiers turns his head and looks into the camera. His lips part, a sly grin washes over his face. The soldier is barely out of boyhood too. I think about him. And about sadism.I wonder if the children are back home tonight. I wonder if they were coerced into signing something. I wonder if they were taunted, tortured or sexually humiliated like so many Palestinian children in the past over these long decades of military occupation. Or are the children still in a cell? Dragged out for questioning when the shifts change."

Video: Israeli soldiers detain, terrify young Palestinian boys in Hebron | Mondoweiss

The human rights abuses we see in the treatment of Palestinian children by the Zionist Colonial Settler Regime in power in Israel continue to be appalling.

So basically, in their own mouths, they don't really know what happened.

No, they were witnesses who saw exactly what happened.

Only Zionists would call kidnapped terrorized and crying children victimized by Occupation soldiers a Palestinian staged event.

Do you have no shame?

It is obvious it was staged. What were the British women doing there in the first place?
These kids are not taught how to behave and respect authority.

only a filthy disgusting baby murdering lump of excrement would refer
to children taken into custody by cops as being "kidnapped"

When will Israel get these Palestinian squatters out of the City of the Patriarchs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyfkz8TcRCs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

From the lips of a former IDF soldier, the silence is broken!

"You explain, in your book, that Jews have no historic right to ‘the land of Israel’…

To say that the ancient Hebrews are the ancestors of the Israelis, is like saying that the Gauls are the ancestors of the French. This is to use historical memory for political ends. You can’t have historic rights over a territory two thousand years after the event. Any more than Serbs can claim a historic right to Kosovo on the basis that their ancestors lived on that land many centuries ago, or than Germans have historic rights to Alsace Lorraine, or Arabs to Andalucia… The myth of returning to the ancestral lands has been the sine qua non condition of Zionist colonisation."

VersoBooks.com
Duh, Jews have been in Hebron since ancient times. They defended Hebron during the Crusades. Only to be massacred by Muslim animals in the Hebron Massacre of 1929.

Get the murderous Arab squatters out.

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=z5CVISBUNUA]Hebron massacre 1929,arabs and jews used to live in peace ??????? - YouTube[/ame]

Well how convenient. There just happens to be an English person there to hassle the Israeli soldiers who are doing their job. Obviously whatever the boys were doing the English set them up and told them to say they were under 12 years old. I wouldn't put it past them.

If there were no cause for taking those boys in for questioning, I can bet the Israelis wouldn't have done so especially with the interfering women around to film for the world to see, and try and stop the IDF from their work.

when did it become "ILLEGAL" for cops to take a child under 12 into custody?
Cops in the USA do so

Cops in the USA do so

Since the interfering busybodies who egg on the arab youths to commit crimes and then film the IDF taking the kids for questioning said so. :mad:

I hope those types are given a one-way ticket out of Israel with warnings not to return.

Cops in the USA do so

Since the interfering busybodies who egg on the arab youths to commit crimes and then film the IDF taking the kids for questioning said so. :mad:

I hope those types are given a one-way ticket out of Israel with warnings not to return.

You mean they are like our very own sherri? They just INVENT laws as they
go along??

Cops in the USA do so

You mean they are like our very own sherri? They just INVENT laws as they
go along??

These busybodies such as the one in the video above invent, stir up, abuse the law of the land, and also these types do the Pallywood industry proud, but they are so simple-minded they don't realize everyone can see through their lies.

Forum List

Back