🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Video: Israeli soldiers detain, terrify young Palestinian boys in Hebron

Video: Israeli soldiers detain, terrify young Palestinian boys in Hebron

Annie Robbins*on November 5, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8hNZ3aIhg8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

"It’s hard to know what to make of this. Nerve-grinding hard. The accompanying text of the International Solidarity Movement video says: Published on Oct 30, 2013 Israeli soldiers hid in an alleyway outside a school and fired stun grenades directly at school children, before grabbing two young boys and marching them towards a nearby police station.That’s all I know about this video other than its title,*Two young children detained in Hebron. The sound of a weeping moaning child.The international repeatedly says “He’s eleven years old, he’s too young to be arrested…. He’s under 12 years old, he’s too young to be arrested. ”One boy calls out to the international giving his name. The book bag of the other child hanging low down his back. The soldiers’ tight grips and brisk pace. The boy’s moans become more desperate.At 1:46 in the video one of the soldiers turns his head and looks into the camera. His lips part, a sly grin washes over his face. The soldier is barely out of boyhood too. I think about him. And about sadism.I wonder if the children are back home tonight. I wonder if they were coerced into signing something. I wonder if they were taunted, tortured or sexually humiliated like so many Palestinian children in the past over these long decades of military occupation. Or are the children still in a cell? Dragged out for questioning when the shifts change."

Video: Israeli soldiers detain, terrify young Palestinian boys in Hebron | Mondoweiss

The human rights abuses we see in the treatment of Palestinian children by the Zionist Colonial Settler Regime in power in Israel continue to be appalling.

So basically, in their own mouths, they don't really know what happened.

No, they were witnesses who saw exactly what happened.

this is not what they say. They admit they didn't see the whole thing.

Forum List

Back