VIDEO: Joe Biden Candidacy Haunted by Beyond Bizarre Creepy Photo

No need. It's obvious.

I gave the proof that it's been photo shopped. No matter how good a Photo Shop is, there are always telltaling things left. I am good but even I ain't that good.

He's a Pedo

View attachment 248328

You're an idiot.

He's a pedo, but he's YOUR Pedo.

Your pictures are cheap fakes. Don't worry. Right wing idiots will believe they are real. They either aren't smart enough to tell, or they want to believe them anyway.

Not all of them are. Mostly, they are taken out of context.

We get it, he's a Pedo but he's YOUR Pedo.
No but I do hate people who lie to try to bring a man down no matter what political party he's in... But little dickwads like you think yer lies are slick yet they don't work..

Pictures don't lie, you're a hack who will take party over kids anytime.
Yeah I do like a good party yet all my kids are grown up and stinky adults. Those pictures lie because you can see the outlines of the photoshopping, out of focus portions reused. A real sloppy post production value..

You're an idiot.

I happen to be a very gifted Web Site Graphic Artist in my younger days and I picked up on the one where his hands were close to the womans breasts and she was guarding her breasts. It is a doctored or Photo Shopped Picture,simple as that. Whoever did it was good, really good but I am better and picked up the differences. So, you are the idjit on this one and the Liar. Guess you really are a Trump Follower.
I started years ago at a post production editor in college that was 1980, since then the attempts at photoshopping can be seen because they never feather the blend...It take time and patience to integrate...

No need. It's obvious.

I gave the proof that it's been photo shopped. No matter how good a Photo Shop is, there are always telltaling things left. I am good but even I ain't that good.

He's a Pedo

View attachment 248328

He's a compassionate Grandpa. This is why he's known throughout Delaware and DC as Uncle Joe. In every family, there is at least one touchy feely uncle. Uncle Joe just happens to be one. The only picture that has been presented that is completely inappropriate is a Photo Shop. Uncle Joe must scare the hell out of. Good. Then he's the one that should be running for President.
Their job is pretty bad.....But the rubes that dress like a hand-me-down apparel shop will believe anything the echo chamber feeds them...

No but I do hate people who lie to try to bring a man down no matter what political party he's in... But little dickwads like you think yer lies are slick yet they don't work..

Isn't that what your strumpets have done? Of course it is.

Got it, he's YOUR Pedo.

Every right wing post is based on a lie. Nothing truthful to offer?

He's a Pedo

View attachment 248328

You're an idiot.

He's a pedo, but he's YOUR Pedo.

Your pictures are cheap fakes. Don't worry. Right wing idiots will believe they are real. They either aren't smart enough to tell, or they want to believe them anyway.

They now think politicians kissing babies is wrong after two hundred years of doing it. Trump has his daughter setting in his lap in many photos those would also make him a pedo according to the OP's logic.

No need. It's obvious.

He's a Pedo

View attachment 248328

He's a compassionate Grandpa. This is why he's known throughout Delaware and DC as Uncle Joe. In every family, there is at least one touchy feely uncle. Uncle Joe just happens to be one. The only picture that has been presented that is completely inappropriate is a Photo Shop. Uncle Joe must scare the hell out of. Good. Then he's the one that should be running for President.

Got it, he's YOUR Pedo.

Sure, because you say so. Idiot.

They now think politicians kissing babies is wrong after two hundred years of doing it. Trump has his daughter setting in his lap in many photos those would also make him a pedo according to the OP's logic.

He's a Pedo

View attachment 248328

Got it, he's YOUR Pedo.

Sure, because you say so. Idiot.

Not because I say so, but because the facts prove it.

Yeah I do like a good party yet all my kids are grown up and stinky adults. Those pictures lie because you can see the outlines of the photoshopping, out of focus portions reused. A real sloppy post production value..

You're an idiot.

I happen to be a very gifted Web Site Graphic Artist in my younger days and I picked up on the one where his hands were close to the womans breasts and she was guarding her breasts. It is a doctored or Photo Shopped Picture,simple as that. Whoever did it was good, really good but I am better and picked up the differences. So, you are the idjit on this one and the Liar. Guess you really are a Trump Follower.
I started years ago at a post production editor in college that was 1980, since then the attempts at photoshopping can be seen because they never feather the blend...It take time and patience to integrate...

Yah, I know. It's almost one pixel at a time and that takes a hell of a lot of time and talent. My old eyes ain't what they once were so it would take me a whole lot longer to put out a flawless production. Except, there are NO flawless productions. There will always be something that either of would miss and it would stand out like a sore thumb to the other.

Notice the minute we start taking a really good look at the Strumpets BS and present facts they run back into the dark from whence they came from. I just love it when they present doctored or photo shopped photos like they are real and I get to take a good look at it by blowing it up about 100 times until it's just a few pixels across. What's sad is, they are bad liars now and were bad liars in 2016 but most of us didn't call them on it. Well, Trump has changed that now. And it only takes a few of us to speak out before the others join in and get out and vote. And getting out and voting AND expressing opinions ARE the two most important things any of us can do.

Notice the minute we start taking a really good look at the Strumpets BS and present facts they run back into the dark from whence they came from. I just love it when they present doctored or photo shopped photos like they are real and I get to take a good look at it by blowing it up about 100 times until it's just a few pixels across. What's sad is, they are bad liars now and were bad liars in 2016 but most of us didn't call them on it. Well, Trump has changed that now. And it only takes a few of us to speak out before the others join in and get out and vote. And getting out and voting AND expressing opinions IS the two most important things any of us can do.
Reminds me of the original Star Wars movie where every time they edited the film jumped and they said it was a great movie.

Notice the minute we start taking a really good look at the Strumpets BS and present facts they run back into the dark from whence they came from. I just love it when they present doctored or photo shopped photos like they are real and I get to take a good look at it by blowing it up about 100 times until it's just a few pixels across. What's sad is, they are bad liars now and were bad liars in 2016 but most of us didn't call them on it. Well, Trump has changed that now. And it only takes a few of us to speak out before the others join in and get out and vote. And getting out and voting AND expressing opinions IS the two most important things any of us can do.
Reminds me of the original Star Wars movie where every time they edited the film jumped and they said it was a great movie.

The only part of that whole movie that impressed me was the scene flying the Fighter in the canyons of the Death Star. I orginaly saw it in a Imax theater. Wow, the affect was fantastic when you see the walls almost go flying by you on both sides.

Other than that, it's was a cheezy movie that didn't come up to the TOS ST standards.

The only part of that whole movie that impressed me was the scene flying the Fighter in the canyons of the Death Star. I orginaly saw it in a Imax theater. Wow, the affect was fantastic when you see the walls almost go flying by you on both sides.

Other than that, it's was a cheezy movie that didn't come up to the TOS ST standards.
I couldn't believe the reaction by the masses, I was a radio/TV/Film production major and it severely changed my thoughts on what to produce...

No need. It's obvious.

He's a Pedo

View attachment 248328

Got it, he's YOUR Pedo.

You get to decide what is a lie? LOL

Notice the minute we start taking a really good look at the Strumpets BS and present facts they run back into the dark from whence they came from. I just love it when they present doctored or photo shopped photos like they are real and I get to take a good look at it by blowing it up about 100 times until it's just a few pixels across. What's sad is, they are bad liars now and were bad liars in 2016 but most of us didn't call them on it. Well, Trump has changed that now. And it only takes a few of us to speak out before the others join in and get out and vote. And getting out and voting AND expressing opinions ARE the two most important things any of us can do.

LOL, PROVE the pics are shopped. You are a known liar yet you think we MUST take your word for anything>

He's a Pedo

View attachment 248328

Got it, he's YOUR Pedo.

No. Verifiable facts decide what is a lie.

Got it, he's YOUR Pedo.

And yet....you've "verified" nothing. Huh

LOL, PROVE the pics are shopped. You are a known liar yet you think we MUST take your word for anything>

You ready for a short education? Neither Moonglow nor I can photoshop well enough to fool each other. And we both come from professional Image Backgrounds. So, stand back.

Let's look at Bidens Right hand first. There are some very good feathering and blending done but a mistake is left on the cuff.

upload_2019-3-1_19-18-53.jpeg

If you blow this up a few times, You will see that the hand does not have the same texture on the edging as the original picture or at least the womans hand which I suspect was also photo shopped. But I don't feel the need to look any further than this. The Cuff color has a very small outline of color in the black area just to the right of the cuff. But. again, the person that did the picture is very, very good and doctoring so I don't expect and idjit like you to see this.

Now for the one that even an idjit like you can see. Here is the left hand.

upload_2019-3-1_19-22-49.jpeg

Notice that the beginning parts fo the fingers are out of focus as compared to the rest of the fingers. In fact, there is a straight line that separates the two halves of the fingers. That clearly shows that it was photoshopped for some reason. Well, cupcake, that reason was to make Biden look like he was trying to feel her up.

Now, idjit, there is proof even you can understand. But you will still continue to lie your ass off. But there are a few of us in here that will correct your idjit cupcake butt every time you try this stupidity. And yes, you are stupid. I wished there was some kind of treatment or drugs to cure you but we all know that you can't cure stupid.

Got it, he's YOUR Pedo.

But I did, cupcake. And you are clearly lying. You thought a picture was worth a thousand words. What I proved that a fake picture leaves all those thousands of words speechless, don't it, idjit.

Last edited:

Got it, he's YOUR Pedo.

Sure I have. I continuously verify right wing claims that are obvious lies. The silly modified pictures in this thread are some of the easiest to debunk.

Forum List

Back