VIDEO: Joe Biden Candidacy Haunted by Beyond Bizarre Creepy Photo

776c7f3a1cb045bd60af474358d8590d.jpg

If this was Trump, the pearl clutching liberal cvnts would be losing their minds, but it’s a Dem, so it’s ok.

Photoshop.

Prove it

No need. It's obvious.

I gave the proof that it's been photo shopped. No matter how good a Photo Shop is, there are always telltaling things left. I am good but even I ain't that good.
Their job is pretty bad.....But the rubes that dress like a hand-me-down apparel shop will believe anything the echo chamber feeds them...

We get it, he's a Pedo but he's YOUR Pedo.

If this was Trump, the pearl clutching liberal cvnts would be losing their minds, but it’s a Dem, so it’s ok.

Photoshop.

Prove it

No need. It's obvious.

Dismissed
Pedo JoeView attachment 248326

View attachment 248326

Everybody knows right wingers are liars, but I didn't know you were all so bad at using Photoshop. Even a beginner should be able to produce more realistic pictures than that.

I gave the proof that it's been photo shopped. No matter how good a Photo Shop is, there are always telltaling things left. I am good but even I ain't that good.
Their job is pretty bad.....But the rubes that dress like a hand-me-down apparel shop will believe anything the echo chamber feeds them...

No but I do hate people who lie to try to bring a man down no matter what political party he's in... But little dickwads like you think yer lies are slick yet they don't work..

Photoshop.

Prove it

No need. It's obvious.

He's a Pedo

View attachment 248328

You're an idiot.

Photoshop.

Prove it

No need. It's obvious.

Dismissed
Pedo JoeView attachment 248326

View attachment 248326

Everybody knows right wingers are liars, but I didn't know you were all so bad at using Photoshop. Even a beginner should be able to produce more realistic pictures than that.
They don't have the patience or evidently the eyesight to do it well..

No need. It's obvious.

No but I do hate people who lie to try to bring a man down no matter what political party he's in... But little dickwads like you think yer lies are slick yet they don't work..

Pictures don't lie, you're a hack who will take party over kids anytime.

He's a Pedo

View attachment 248328

You're an idiot.

He's a pedo, but he's YOUR Pedo.

No need. It's obvious.

Yeah I do like a good party yet all my kids are grown up and stinky adults. Those pictures lie because you can see the outlines of the photoshopping, out of focus portions reused. A real sloppy post production value..

Photoshop.

Prove it

No need. It's obvious.

He's a Pedo

View attachment 248328

He's a compassionate Grandpa. This is why he's known throughout Delaware and DC as Uncle Joe. In every family, there is at least one touchy feely uncle. Uncle Joe just happens to be one. The only picture that has been presented that is completely inappropriate is a Photo Shop. Uncle Joe must scare the hell out of. Good. Then he's the one that should be running for President.

No need. It's obvious.

He's a Pedo

View attachment 248328

You're an idiot.

Where is his convictions for pedophilia? Where are your pictures showing him in the act of pedophelia?

No need. It's obvious.

Isn't that what your strumpets have done? Of course it is.

Yeah I do like a good party yet all my kids are grown up and stinky adults. Those pictures lie because you can see the outlines of the photoshopping, out of focus portions reused. A real sloppy post production value..

You're an idiot.

He's a Pedo

View attachment 248328

He's a compassionate Grandpa. This is why he's known throughout Delaware and DC as Uncle Joe. In every family, there is at least one touchy feely uncle. Uncle Joe just happens to be one. The only picture that has been presented that is completely inappropriate is a Photo Shop. Uncle Joe must scare the hell out of. Good. Then he's the one that should be running for President.

Isn't that what your strumpets have done? Of course it is.

Got it, he's YOUR Pedo.

No need. It's obvious.

He's a Pedo

View attachment 248328

You're an idiot.

Your pictures are cheap fakes. Don't worry. Right wing idiots will believe they are real. They either aren't smart enough to tell, or they want to believe them anyway.

You're an idiot.

I happen to be a very gifted Web Site Graphic Artist in my younger days and I picked up on the one where his hands were close to the womans breasts and she was guarding her breasts. It is a doctored or Photo Shopped Picture,simple as that. Whoever did it was good, really good but I am better and picked up the differences. So, you are the idjit on this one and the Liar. Guess you really are a Trump Follower.

Forum List

Back