Video: John Stossel Endorses Rand Paul For President...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
I really respect John Stossel. By far, best show on Cable News. So his endorsement does carry some weight.

I wonder why Stossel took so long to come around. Rand is the best candidate by far. Stand With RAND!!!

Who cares. Rand Paul lost ALL my respect with his disrespect of my Confederate Flag,Southern Heritage,culture,history etc.
The Confederate flag deserves all the disrepect it has coming to it.
Sure thing sparky. I manage to wipe my ass with the amurican flag every day and even got an amurican rug on front porch to wipe my feet on.
And you wonder why the south gets a bad rap.
thanks!

Who cares. Rand Paul lost ALL my respect with his disrespect of my Confederate Flag,Southern Heritage,culture,history etc.
Sure thing sparky. I manage to wipe my ass with the amurican flag every day and even got an amurican rug on front porch to wipe my feet on.
thanks!
You act like I for that matter care what ANYONE thinks of me or the south lol...I can't speak for all southerners but I believe 99% of us do not care what the rest of yankeeland likes or doesn't like about us.

thanks!
You act like I for that matter care what ANYONE thinks of me or the south lol...I can't speak for all southerners but I believe 99% of us do not care what the rest of yankeeland likes or doesn't like about us.
Really if that were true why rationalizing it as if the fate of humanity depended on it?

I really respect John Stossel. By far, best show on Cable News. So his endorsement does carry some weight.

I worry about his libertarian views on privacy and monitoring. I also don't know how tough he will be on illegal immigration, however, I am a big fan of his economic policies and foreign policy (no more wars for Muslims - we save Kuwait from genocide and another Jihadi from Kuwait attacked us). I am torn between Paul, Cruz and Walker.

I worry about his libertarian views on privacy and monitoring. I also don't know how tough he will be on illegal immigration, however, I am a big fan of his economic policies and foreign policy (no more wars for Muslims - we save Kuwait from genocide and another Jihadi from Kuwait attacked us). I am torn between Paul, Cruz and Walker.

Yeah, it would be fair to label him 'Libertarian-light.' He's not his Pop, but he's the next best thing.

Now, gee, there's a surprise. A Libertarian endorsing an alleged Libertarian candidate.

Forum List

Back