Video: Kamala Announces New Actions to Reduce Medical Debt...MD is not like buying a home or car...1-in-3 US adults have MD, totaling $45 Billion

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i like Bernie's plan more though

he wants to replace companies like Equifax, Transunion and Experian with a public credit registry through CFPB.

we need economic disobedience and debt abolition, my friends

rest in peace medical debt in America, you will not be missed

watch Kamala live here

FQFX-4RX0AMA0QO

Last edited:
  • Banned
Debtors have been mocked, scolded, and lied to for decades. We have been told that it is perfectly normal to go into debt to get medical care, to go to school, or even to pay for our own incarceration. We’ve been told there is no way to change an economy that pushes the majority of people into debt while a small minority hoard wealth and power. The coronavirus pandemic has revealed that mass indebtedness and extreme inequality are a political choice.

In the early days of the crisis, elected officials drew up plans to spend trillions of dollars. The only question was: where would the money go and who would benefit from the bailout?

The truth is that there has never been a lack of money for things like housing, education, and health care. Millions of people never needed to be forced into debt for those things in the first place.

Armed with this knowledge, a militant debtors movement has the potential to rewrite the contract and assure that no one has to mortgage their future to survive.

Debtors of the world must unite. As isolated individuals, debtors have little influence. But as a bloc, we can leverage our debts and devise new tactics to challenge the corporate creditor class and help win reparative, universal public goods. Individually, our debts overwhelm us. But together, our debts can make us powerful.

• Banned
life happens, and it's time for families to stop paying the price for the rest of their lives

CAN'T PAY WON'T PAY! CAN'T PAY WON'T PAY! CAN'T PAY WON'T PAY! CAN'T PAY WON'T PAY! CAN'T PAY WON'T PAY! CAN'T PAY WON'T PAY! CAN'T PAY WON'T PAY!

Debtors have been mocked, scolded, and lied to for decades. We have been told that it is perfectly normal to go into debt to get medical care, to go to school, or even to pay for our own incarceration. We’ve been told there is no way to change an economy that pushes the majority of people into debt while a small minority hoard wealth and power. The coronavirus pandemic has revealed that mass indebtedness and extreme inequality are a political choice.

In the early days of the crisis, elected officials drew up plans to spend trillions of dollars. The only question was: where would the money go and who would benefit from the bailout?

The truth is that there has never been a lack of money for things like housing, education, and health care. Millions of people never needed to be forced into debt for those things in the first place.

Armed with this knowledge, a militant debtors movement has the potential to rewrite the contract and assure that no one has to mortgage their future to survive.

Debtors of the world must unite. As isolated individuals, debtors have little influence. But as a bloc, we can leverage our debts and devise new tactics to challenge the corporate creditor class and help win reparative, universal public goods. Individually, our debts overwhelm us. But together, our debts can make us powerful.

Pay your debts, deadbeat! Don't punish those of us who live within our means.

i like Bernie's plan more though

he wants to replace companies like Equifax, Transunion and Experian with a public credit registry through CFPB.

we need economic disobedience and debt abolition, my friends

rest in peace medical debt in America, you will not be missed

watch Kamala live here

FQFX-4RX0AMA0QO

Bernie lmfao—

Having a federal government agency issue "credit ratings" sounds like a great opportunity for graft as well as incompetence.

Will there be complaints when major lenders do their own inquiries into people's credit worthiness and don't even ask for a federal government credit rating?

This is what an infected Fiat Currency does when the corrupted let it off its leash. We have had many decades of warning with this.

What's this medical debt you speak of?

It seems to me that it's just another one of those personal responsibilities that people shun till it's too late.

Anyway, I thought Halfrican Care was supposed to make that all better? You know, that thing foisted on America in the middle of the night that congress exempted themselves from.

But hey, I'm no fool so I followed their lead and have the exact same insurance that they do so no worries. ;)

Today, in phone calls:

- debt collection agency demanding payment for car insurance I never took out.
- water company demanding payment for bills for house I don't live in.

Tl;dr: companies are fucking awful, and they harass poor and middle class folks

BIG NEWS, FOLKS! Due to pressure from President Kamala, the Big 3 credit agencies are making major changes to how they report medical debt. These changes will remove about 70% of medical debt from credit reports.

FOY2o8kWYAEtXsG

The problem is the costs. Last Hospital bill during covid was $40,000 and my wife did 2 days only there. Hour operation. 1 & 1/2 recovery. Then 2 nights leaving that am.

40 k for 2 days is the problem. I didnr pay that... I paid the max out of pocket with company insurance.

Its TOO dang much for only 2 days with limited support. The doc and others were seperate.

Forum List

Back