Video: Man In A Red Car Is Attacked By Three Black People Armed With A Knife And Hammer – The Driver Serves Them Instant Justice

If you get messed up, or killed, while committing a crime then that's on you. That's why that Ashanti (sp) Bobbitt shoot was a good one.

Good riddance to bad rubbish I always say.

Is that a fact? Since you know me so well darlin', why not enlighten the class?

Sorry Sweetie ... But I am not licensed to practice in your country of residence, nor I am a beneficiary of the protections that would provide.

For all I know, you would hang yourself if I were to disclose a more in depth analysis, and your family could try to pin that shit on me.
I have to respectfully decline, and in your current condition, with your current knowledge, do not see you as a threat to yourself or others.
Therefore ... I am not obligated morally nor ethically, to inform you, nor the authorities of your condition.

Awesome! How about shutting the fuck up, then? :113:
You shut the fuck up.

If you get messed up, or killed, while committing a crime then that's on you. That's why that Ashanti (sp) Bobbitt shoot was a good one.

Good riddance to bad rubbish I always say.
The police don't get to kill people for committing a misdemeanor, asshole.

If you are a sadist, yes.
If you are a decent patriotic American.
Where does vehicular assault and assault with a deadly weapon make one a patriot? Oh, not to mention leaving the scene of an accident with damage to another vehicle and bodily injury....
There are quite a few places in this nation where those trying to drag someone out of their vehicle would have just been shot in the face. If you pay any attention to where this kind of racial hate and stupidity are going on, you'll soon see that it's NEVER in red states or cities. These are savages but they're also coward scum.

Forum List

Back