VIDEO: Obese Woman Starts Trashing Store After EBT Card Gets Refused

The woman is out of control. My guess is she'd pitch a fit under the same circumstances even if she was not obese and not black.

Last edited:
Prison Planet.com » VIDEO: Obese Woman Starts Trashing Store After EBT Card Gets Refused

I might catch some flack for this, but do you think it's a coincidence that she's black?
Look at this fat nasty white bitch.

The Op needs to visit a fuckin Walmart after hours wher
Prison Planet.com » VIDEO: Obese Woman Starts Trashing Store After EBT Card Gets Refused

I might catch some flack for this, but do you think it's a coincidence that she's black?

The sad part is these muslims idolize white people, worship the fuckin ground the walk on. And I wouldn't be surprised in a few more years, ol porky there, ends up one of their wives.....LOLOL...The OP however should visit a fuckin 24 hour Walmart after hours, nothing but proud white people with their EBT cards shopping like its Xmas and raising hell when they go over their limits......stupid people come in all colors, sadly black women seem to carry their burden and sadly, always captured on somebody's camera phone. I wish we would stop with the theatrics and learn to get over shit and move on.

And what shit should we be getting over? FBI statistics show that blacks are responsible for 90 percent of all violent crime. Is it any wonder that I think of a black person, every time I see a headline like this?

The sad part is these muslims idolize white people, worship the fuckin ground the walk on. And I wouldn't be surprised in a few more years, ol porky there, ends up one of their wives.....LOLOL...The OP however should visit a fuckin 24 hour Walmart after hours, nothing but proud white people with their EBT cards shopping like its Xmas and raising hell when they go over their limits......stupid people come in all colors, sadly black women seem to carry their burden and sadly, always captured on somebody's camera phone. I wish we would stop with the theatrics and learn to get over shit and move on.

And what shit should we be getting over? FBI statistics show that blacks are responsible for 90 percent of all violent crime. Is it any wonder that I think of a black person, every time I see a headline like this?

Listen, get over yourself.....every time I hear of a mass shooting, I think white boy, every time I think of a mop getting raped, I think, she enjoyed it, cause the bitches are nothing but whores, every time I hear of a cop shooting an unarmed person, I think white man killed nigga...bottom line, you lice licking ingrates don't hold a monopoly on bias intent, we all do, jr. maggot!!

Listen, get over yourself.....every time I hear of a mass shooting, I think white boy, every time I think of a mop getting raped, I think, she enjoyed it, cause the bitches are nothing but whores, every time I hear of a cop shooting an unarmed person, I think white man killed nigga...bottom line, you lice licking ingrates don't hold a monopoly on bias intent, we all do, jr. maggot!!

And what statistics do you have to support that view?

My guess would be...

hmm.jpg

NONE! LOL!

My guess would be...

View attachment 77261

NONE! LOL!

Case in point, there's a thread here about teacher getting preg. by a 13 year old....now why do I think its a white woman? Bottom line, get a life

OP knows how to get them going. He thought "Fat, black AND EBT? Ooooh boy they're going to Loooooove this.

My guess would be...

View attachment 77261

NONE! LOL!

Case in point, there's a thread here about teacher getting preg. by a 13 year old....now why do I think its a white woman? Bottom line, get a life

I asked for statistics. You know what those are, don't you?

My guess would be...

View attachment 77261

NONE! LOL!
According to data compiled by Mother Jones magazine, which looked at mass shootings in the United States since 1982, white people -- almost exclusively white men -- committed some 64% of the shootings.
Google any story about impregnated teachers....all white but 2
Google any story on unarmed person being murdered by cop, its usually a black man......dude, I don't have th energy to address a denier....your not worth my time.

Attachments

• upload_2016-6-6_16-57-5.gif
    upload_2016-6-6_16-57-5.gif
    51 bytes · Views: 68
    51 bytes · Views: 66
    51 bytes · Views: 67
    51 bytes · Views: 54
    51 bytes · Views: 61
    51 bytes · Views: 69
    51 bytes · Views: 59
    51 bytes · Views: 71
    51 bytes · Views: 62
    51 bytes · Views: 57
    51 bytes · Views: 65

My guess would be...

View attachment 77261

NONE! LOL!
According to data compiled by Mother Jones magazine, which looked at mass shootings in the United States since 1982, white people -- almost exclusively white men -- committed some 64% of the shootings.
Google any story on unarmed person being murdered by cop, its usually a black man......dude, I don't have th energy to address a denier....your not worth my time.
Almost exclusively? Do you even know what that means? 64 percent is less than two thirds. Whites are the majority group, so they will have a higher representation. And the reason you hear about white cops shooting unarmed ni**ers is because we have a liberal media that reports nothing but. Blacks are actually shot way less than other ethnic groups. That's a fact. Look it up. It's clear that you are suffering from a sever case of confirmation bias. Or you're an idiot. The first, you can get help for. The other one is incurable.

My guess would be...

View attachment 77261

NONE! LOL!

She's a mexican.

My guess would be...

View attachment 77261

NONE! LOL!
Almost exclusively? Do you even know what that means? 64 percent is less than two thirds. Whites are the majority group, so they will have a higher representation. And the reason you hear about white cops shooting unarmed ni**ers is because we have a liberal media that reports nothing but. Blacks are actually shot way less than other ethnic groups. That's a fact. Look it up. It's clear that you are suffering from a sever case of confirmation bias. Or you're an idiot. The first, you can get help for. The other one is incurable.
Listen, one thing I've learned here....you dick for brains conservatives always always ease out of facts....and try to rational the bs....I'm not buying it. You know for a fact, that everything I said is true. I'm done with you because trying to penetrate concrete with a plastic knife, is not my idea of fun.

My guess would be...

View attachment 77261

NONE! LOL!
Listen, one thing I've learned here....you dick for brains conservatives always always ease out of facts....and try to rational the bs....I'm not buying it. You know for a fact, that everything I said is true. I'm done with you because trying to penetrate concrete with a plastic knife, is not my idea of fun.
Bye bye.

Attachments

• 33588523.jpg
    33588523.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 70

My guess would be...

View attachment 77261

NONE! LOL!

You really should be focused on the 14% who commit the vast majority of crime in this country.

My guess would be...

View attachment 77261

NONE! LOL!

You really should be focused on the 14% who commit the vast majority of crime in this country.
It's actually a lot less than 14 percent. Not all blacks are criminals. So you have an even smaller percentage of a small group committing all of those crimes. Bring back capital punishment, I say.

Forum List

Back