🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Video of Hillary "back of line" edited bs as usual...

Gutfeld supported your position, what are you bitching about? Personally I think the guy had his place in line and if the hildabeast wasn't such a bitch she could have just signed his item right there. It's not like she wasn't expecting people to ask for autographs, or she could have had her staff announce in advance that she would be signing after the meet and greet. Either way it could have been handled more tactfully, unfortunately she knows the base will forgive pretty much anything.

And right wingers will whine about pretty much anything. None of it is true, or amounts to much, but they whine anyway

Where did I say it amounted to anything, I just said it could have been handled more tactfully, the video didn't change my opinion of the bitch one bit. Why is it you lefties keep trying to imply thing that weren't said.

There's no disputing that the hildabeast is not a people person, she never has been.

Even at its worst edited form, it appears Hillary is instructing someone not to cut the line. If there is a line, there is usually a reason

Gutfeld supported your position, what are you bitching about? Personally I think the guy had his place in line and if the hildabeast wasn't such a bitch she could have just signed his item right there. It's not like she wasn't expecting people to ask for autographs, or she could have had her staff announce in advance that she would be signing after the meet and greet. Either way it could have been handled more tactfully, unfortunately she knows the base will forgive pretty much anything.
Mainly because we care about issues and what's good for the country, rather than malicious gossip and bogus character assassination that can be spun any way bs 24/7 infotainment wants to...

And right wingers will whine about pretty much anything. None of it is true, or amounts to much, but they whine anyway

Where did I say it amounted to anything, I just said it could have been handled more tactfully, the video didn't change my opinion of the bitch one bit. Why is it you lefties keep trying to imply thing that weren't said.

There's no disputing that the hildabeast is not a people person, she never has been.

Even at its worst edited form, it appears Hillary is instructing someone not to cut the line. If there is a line, there is usually a reason

Actually he asked of an autograph from his place in line, see post #77, on how I think she should have handled it.

Mainly because we care about issues and what's good for the country, rather than malicious gossip and bogus character assassination that can be spun any way bs 24/7 infotainment wants to...

Thanks for proving my point.

Your point is that you're an idiot or you buy lies because you don't care about the real facts?

Your point is that you're an idiot or you buy lies because you don't care about the real facts?

Actually my point is you lefties will stumble all over yourselves to excuse lies and misinformation from your side and I've provided evidence in this thread to support that fact. Then you get all pissy and moany when the same tactics are used by the right. You made excuses when Gruber said they depended on your stupidity to pass the ACA and when your dear leader lied saying at least 23 times if you like your doctor and insurance you could keep them. Oh and let's not forget nazipalousey saying she never heard of Gruber even after publicly thanking him for his work on the ACA. I could go on but you and many others on this board are not worth the effort, because for you it all about party, not honesty or integrity, whatever it takes, the ends justify the means. Have a nice day.

Well, I'm not a lefty, and didn't vote for Obama and don't like Obamacare, but that's not really the point other than to note your partisanship. But all politicians use misleading data to achieve policy - the Laffercurve or womd. That's why there isn't a comparison to the media intentionally reporting a story they know to be false over the actions of a candidate. Now IF you have any comparison to LW media doing that, I'd like to know.

oh nohs

We did what you do all the time?

but you're pissed, now?

back of the line with you leftard
????
there's a library of misquoted reps right here on usmb

hell, most of you think palin actually said she can see russia from her backyard

but you're pissed that hilda got edited

Forum List

Back