🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Video of Hillary "back of line" edited bs as usual...

Show me one political ad that tells the whole truth put out by either side. Until we hold politicians and political operatives to truth in advertising laws the American people will have nothing but lies to base their decisions on. It's way past time to hit these folks get hefty fines and jail time for their lies.
Any Dem one, until you show me. Meanwhile, the whole Pub line is bs based on myth...

This is supposed to be news, btw...so you figured out Fox Rush etc etc etc is pure political ad?

Go away child, when you learn to communicate in complete sentences get back to me, I'm not going to waste my time trying to decipher your cryptic BS.

Show me one political ad that tells the whole truth put out by either side. Until we hold politicians and political operatives to truth in advertising laws the American people will have nothing but lies to base their decisions on. It's way past time to hit these folks get hefty fines and jail time for their lies.
Any Dem one, until you show me. Meanwhile, the whole Pub line is bs based on myth...

This is supposed to be news, btw...so you figured out Fox Rush etc etc etc is pure political ad?

Go away child, when you learn to communicate in complete sentences get back to me, I'm not going to waste my time trying to decipher your cryptic BS.
OK- ANY DEM political ad tells the truth, until you show me different.

This Hillary quote was supposed to be NEWS, NOT a political ad. Watching Pub propaganda disguised as news, not surprising you're confused...need a diagram?

Did she also say....
Avert your eyes...
No looking at me...
No, she said what any politician does, at least a successful one like she is. But you hater dupes will swallow any malevolent gossip as politics I guess.

This Hillary quote was supposed to be NEWS, NOT a political ad. Watching Pub propaganda disguised as news, not surprising you're confused...need a diagram?

Your feigned willful ignorance won't fly. How about I point out the most obvious, your dear leader was awarded liar of the year for 2014 based on him stating in speech after speech that if you like your doctor and insurance you can keep them, he made those claims at least 23 times. Of course many other dems echoed that same lie knowing it was a lie.

And don't get me started on liberal media, manufacturing false documents about Bush's service and the editing of Zimmerman's 911 call. I could go on but you've already proven yourself to be a lost cause.

You almost gotta laugh when the biggest (tax exempt) video editing network in the freaking free world, Media Matters, whines about edited videos. The Media Matters stated mission is to monitor (and edit) selected speech from (only) conservatives.
Where's the proof that MM edits hack?
Every network has to edit or they would be stuck for air time. The issue with MM is that they are a gigantic (tax free, thank you John McCain) propaganda network of the democrat party. Only a freaking true believer prog idiot would think MM is a legitimate critic of the rest of the media.

I'm not a Hillary fan and when I saw headline I was expecting a video clip I could have fun with. After viewing it, it was just another story that left me feeling duped for even giving it a moment of my time.

Poor Hillary, she doesn't have to answer the hard questions from the media and she is ....sniff....sniff subjected to edited videos when she insults a civilian.

"Tell your mama, tell your paw, gonna send you back to Arkansaw...Ray Charles.

Last edited:

Your feigned willful ignorance won't fly. How about I point out the most obvious, your dear leader was awarded liar of the year for 2014 based on him stating in speech after speech that if you like your doctor and insurance you can keep them, he made those claims at least 23 times. Of course many other dems echoed that same lie knowing it was a lie.

And don't get me started on liberal media, manufacturing false documents about Bush's service and the editing of Zimmerman's 911 call. I could go on but you've already proven yourself to be a lost cause.
Obama simply didn't realize how much Pub rubes loved their scam policies. That any intelligent person WOULDN'T LIKE...

Poor Kenneth got screwed on the faked documents, but what they said was no lie. A great example of how "librul" (real journalism) media became corporate/cowardly, now only interested in controversy and ratings. They report both sides with a straight face- when one side is Pubcrappe.

Poor Hillary, she doesn't have to answer the hard questions from the media and she is ....sniff....sniff subjected to edited videos when she insults a civilian.

"Tell your maw and paw, gonna send you back to Arkansaw"....Ray Charles.
That video is nothing any busy candidate doesn't do...that is, none of your clowns. Of course, you hate her already because you're full of Pubcrappe yourself. She's not a classic gladhanding politician, just incredibly competent and right on the issues. Supposedly extremely nice when away from the cameras. Unfortunately. When you look for the nicest candidate, you dupes get the best liar/hypocrite. POLICY, dupes!

Obama simply didn't realize how much Pub rubes loved their scam policies. That any intelligent person WOULDN'T LIKE...

Poor Kenneth got screwed on the faked documents, but what they said was no lie. A great example of how "librul" (real journalism) media became corporate/cowardly, now only interested in controversy and ratings. They report both sides with a straight face- when one side is Pubcrappe.

Just glossed right over your dear leader lying his ass off on 23 occasions, and the rest of the dem chorus swearing to it, like I said you're a lost cause.

You almost gotta laugh when the biggest (tax exempt) video editing network in the freaking free world, Media Matters, whines about edited videos. The Media Matters stated mission is to monitor (and edit) selected speech from (only) conservatives.
Where's the proof that MM edits hack?
Every network has to edit or they would be stuck for air time. The issue with MM is that they are a gigantic (tax free, thank you John McCain) propaganda network of the democrat party. Only a freaking true believer prog idiot would think MM is a legitimate critic of the rest of the media.
BS. Not a network at all. Look at their stuff and their problem is they don't edit at all. Fox has 10 second videos, MM has 10 minute ones...

Just glossed right over your dear leader lying his ass off on 23 occasions, and the rest of the dem chorus swearing to it, like I said you're a lost cause.
People in blue states kept their policies, in red states their policies were scams that were cheap and evaporated when really needed. That's how we had 5-600k people a year go bankrupt WITH insurance. Our media suqs, including Politico on that bs and all the other corporate bs media that jumped on the bandwagon. Take your ever cheaper, guaranteed health care and like it, hater dupes. Not a lie.

People in blue states kept their policies, in red states their policies were scams that were cheap and evaporated when really needed. That's how we had 5-600k people a year go bankrupt WITH insurance. Our media suqs, including Politico on that bs and all the other corporate bs media that jumped on the bandwagon. Take your ever cheaper, guaranteed health care and like it, hater dupes. Not a lie.

Never been on maobamacare and never will be, or medicare for that matter. Carry on child.

Dan Rather and his documents bearing 1972 MS Word fonts would disagree with you, dupe.
What those docs said was fact. W was a no show legacy in the Air National Guard. Kenneth was a fool and was probably set up. The docs didn't lie.

Until you produce something better authenticated than 1972 MS Word docs, you are just flying with the unicorns. Your fact only exists between your ears. Otherwise, you are just making shit up.

Forum List

Back