🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Video of Soros admitting he is a Nazi sympathizer who confiscated property from Jews.

Here is one of your leaders, lefties. Just charming.

If the CIA was doing their job and protecting America, Soros would have been taken out with extreme prejudice long ago

The days of the CIA deciding who was a danger to America and taking out people out was found to be unconstitutional, immoral, and a violation of international law, not that laws have ever stopped Republicans from running roughshod over the Constitution.

It totally puts the lie to Republicans being the party of "law and order".

George Soros was born in 1930. He was 9 years old when WWII started, and 15 years old when it ended. Soros had no part in doing anything to Jews. His guardian's job was to catalogue the valuables taken from these homes. Soros helped him make the lists.

You fools are obsessed with lying about George Soros. Why do you people lie so relentlessly about Democrats? Can't you come up with some valid criticisms? You have to invent bullshit and lies about NAZI's.

Except taking their property...don't you fucking pay attention.

Soros did not take their property. The Nazi government took their property. Soros was a 15 year old child going to his guardian’s workplace.

I’ve seen the interview - more than once. He spoke of these times as a child having the adventure of seeing these great houses and the treasures they contained and then said “of course it was awful”, but at the young and not told the worst of things.

George Soros was born in 1930. He was 9 years old when WWII started, and 15 years old when it ended. Soros had no part in doing anything to Jews. His guardian's job was to catalogue the valuables taken from these homes. Soros helped him make the lists.

You fools are obsessed with lying about George Soros. Why do you people lie so relentlessly about Democrats? Can't you come up with some valid criticisms? You have to invent bullshit and lies about NAZI's.

The people who know Soros best, folks like Prime Minister Orban of the Tremendous Republic of Hungary, recognize he's a piece of excrement.

The fact that he gets involved so deeply in promoting hate for freedom tells me all that I need to know about him.

Soros lived under Hitler, but instead of denouncing Hitler's program of Socialized Medicine and Gun Control, he endorses it.

Orban knows NOTHING of Soros. Orban was born in 1963 - five years AFTER Soros moved to New York. I doubt they've even met.

Furthermore, Orban is an anti-Democratic right wing dictatator, who dismantled democracy in Hungary, and is himself a total piece of shit, so I am happy that someone like Orban dislikes Soros.

Here's a clue asshole: Every other first world nation in the world except the USA believes in socialized medicine and gun control. It has NOTHING to do with Hitler.

THE USA IS THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD NOT TO HAVE GUN CONTROL AND UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE.

YOU HAVE BEEN TAUGHT TO HATE SOROS BY RIGHT WING MEDIA, BASED ON LIES, YET AGAIN.

IF YOU HAVE TO LIE ABOUT SOMEONE TO SMEAR THEM, IT DOESN'T SAY MUCH FOR YOUR ARGUMENTS.

Soros was all grown up when he professed his love for the Nazis.

But the Party bots in your brain wont allow you to process that

Soros did not take their property. The Nazi government took their property. Soros was a 15 year old child going to his guardian’s workplace.

I’ve seen the interview - more than once. He spoke of these times as a child having the adventure of seeing these great houses and the treasures they contained and then said “of course it was awful”, but at the young and not told the worst of things.

The people who know Soros best, folks like Prime Minister Orban of the Tremendous Republic of Hungary, recognize he's a piece of excrement.

The fact that he gets involved so deeply in promoting hate for freedom tells me all that I need to know about him.

Soros lived under Hitler, but instead of denouncing Hitler's program of Socialized Medicine and Gun Control, he endorses it.

Orban knows NOTHING of Soros. Orban was born in 1963 - five years AFTER Soros moved to New York. I doubt they've even met.

Furthermore, Orban is an anti-Democratic right wing dictatator, who dismantled democracy in Hungary, and is himself a total piece of shit, so I am happy that someone like Orban dislikes Soros.

Here's a clue asshole: Every other first world nation in the world except the USA believes in socialized medicine and gun control. It has NOTHING to do with Hitler.

THE USA IS THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD NOT TO HAVE GUN CONTROL AND UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE.

YOU HAVE BEEN TAUGHT TO HATE SOROS BY RIGHT WING MEDIA, BASED ON LIES, YET AGAIN.

IF YOU HAVE TO LIE ABOUT SOMEONE TO SMEAR THEM, IT DOESN'T SAY MUCH FOR YOUR ARGUMENTS.

Wait, wait, wait tell me again why your made-up bullshit should not be rejected?

If this is a valid video, then can someone explain why he has not been prosecuted or what ever?
It's a valid interview. I'm not sure why it's being dug up again like a half decomposed bone. It was many years ago.

I'm not sure they arrested people for clearing out the apartments of Jews who had been taken to the death camps. That is what he helped his guardian do. The people were gone already.

Soros has dealt with the hell of having to take on a fake identity as a young teenager and live in a world complying with Nazis who would kill him if they knew who he actually was. He's done it by shutting out those emotions that would have gotten him killed.

It seems to me he has more than made up for it with the billions of his own wealth that he has given to the dispossessed everywhere.

Those who cannot see that are shallow. It's nothing but boogeyman talk.
Soros is at best a NAZI sympathizer at worst a true Nazi, Wonder why no Israeli Nazi hunters have ignored him for all these years?

Possibly because what you posted is a total lie. George Soros grew up hiding out so the NAZI's wouldn't find him and kill him. Jewish parents shielded their children as much as possible about the horrors of NAZI-ism, and what the Germans were doing to their people, so as not to terrify them.

To suggest that anyone came out of that experience as a NAZI sympathizer, is simply desperation on your part to vilify the man.

IF YOUR ATTEMPTS TO SMEAR SOMEONE ARE ALL LIES, IT'S DOESN'T SAY MUCH FOR YOUR OPPOSITION TO THAT PERSON.
Soros was a nazi Youth who turned in other Jews and collected a bounty---a portion of their assets would then go to him which explains how he started off with so much money when everyone else was broke after the war. GREED is a funny thing....and true psychopaths have a lot of greed typically speaking.

That is NOT what happened at all.
That is what happened EXACTLY-----------this was the custom of the nazis at the time. Turned in Jews---meant a kickback reward.

If this is a valid video, then can someone explain why he has not been prosecuted or what ever?
It's a valid interview. I'm not sure why it's being dug up again like a half decomposed bone. It was many years ago.

I'm not sure they arrested people for clearing out the apartments of Jews who had been taken to the death camps. That is what he helped his guardian do. The people were gone already.

Soros has dealt with the hell of having to take on a fake identity as a young teenager and live in a world complying with Nazis who would kill him if they knew who he actually was. He's done it by shutting out those emotions that would have gotten him killed.

It seems to me he has more than made up for it with the billions of his own wealth that he has given to the dispossessed everywhere.

Soros is at best a NAZI sympathizer at worst a true Nazi, Wonder why no Israeli Nazi hunters have ignored him for all these years?

Possibly because what you posted is a total lie. George Soros grew up hiding out so the NAZI's wouldn't find him and kill him. Jewish parents shielded their children as much as possible about the horrors of NAZI-ism, and what the Germans were doing to their people, so as not to terrify them.

To suggest that anyone came out of that experience as a NAZI sympathizer, is simply desperation on your part to vilify the man.

IF YOUR ATTEMPTS TO SMEAR SOMEONE ARE ALL LIES, IT'S DOESN'T SAY MUCH FOR YOUR OPPOSITION TO THAT PERSON.
Soros was a nazi Youth who turned in other Jews and collected a bounty---a portion of their assets would then go to him which explains how he started off with so much money when everyone else was broke after the war. GREED is a funny thing....and true psychopaths have a lot of greed typically speaking.

No he wasn't. Soros had NO PART of the Nazi youth. That's just one of the many lies Republicans tell you, and which you don't even bother to try to verifiy.

If you let people lie to you with no attempt to verify what you're being told, or whether the source is reliable, and then act as if their lies, are true, don't be surprised if we think you're an idiot for believing something so easily proven to be false.
You are an idiot---soros being a member of the nazi youth is EASY to verify on the web hun. Wanna try again? (Try googling.)

Update: Or should I say that it was easy to verify...there has been lots of whitewashing on the search engines apparently over the last year or so..............now when info is requested about Soros and his nazi youth days---the libs have put up lots of articles saying that pictures of soros in a SS uniform are all fake. Yes the pictures whereever they came from out of the blue are fake---but Soros was an admitted nazi youth. Seems the libs/soros are scrubbing history---and planting fake stories to try hide the real stories.
You believe a mountain of ridiculous crap, brainwashed functional moron. He was 11 years old and helping somebody so he would not get to the oven. They were a hell of a lot better than getting The Gestapo, dumbass. Everything you know is wrong straight from Rupert scumbag Murdoch.
He was an 11 to 15 year old psychopath...........he has always been a psychopath. He was helping someone alright--he was helping turn in and steal from his fellow jews. VERY very profitable to do so.......and would explain why his parents would not keep him with them and would instead send him out.

Wait, wait, wait tell me again why your made-up bullshit should not be rejected?

Which parts of my post was filtered by your Party bots?

Tell us what you think I said

Think like soros many were likely really jews turning in fellow jews.
You are jumping to the conclusion that because some Jews did this, Soros and his family had to be among them. That is complete and utter bigoted imagination, at least from what I can see.

No he wasn't. Soros had NO PART of the Nazi youth. That's just one of the many lies Republicans tell you, and which you don't even bother to try to verifiy.

If you let people lie to you with no attempt to verify what you're being told, or whether the source is reliable, and then act as if their lies, are true, don't be surprised if we think you're an idiot for believing something so easily proven to be false.
You are an idiot---soros being a member of the nazi youth is EASY to verify on the web hun. Wanna try again? (Try googling.)

Update: Or should I say that it was easy to verify...there has been lots of whitewashing on the search engines apparently over the last year or so..............now when info is requested about Soros and his nazi youth days---the libs have put up lots of articles saying that pictures of soros in a SS uniform are all fake. Yes the pictures whereever they came from out of the blue are fake---but Soros was an admitted nazi youth. Seems the libs/soros are scrubbing history---and planting fake stories to try hide the real stories.
You believe a mountain of ridiculous crap, brainwashed functional moron. He was 11 years old and helping somebody so he would not get to the oven. They were a hell of a lot better than getting The Gestapo, dumbass. Everything you know is wrong straight from Rupert scumbag Murdoch.
He was an 11 to 15 year old psychopath...........he has always been a psychopath. He was helping someone alright--he was helping turn in and steal from his fellow jews. VERY very profitable to do so.......and would explain why his parents would not keep him with them and would instead send him out.
Totally discredited bolognese from your source of endless lies, the GOP propaganda machine a total disgrace, brainwashed functional moron. And unfortunately total hater dupe.
George Soros should be fed alive to alligators, feet first, an inch at a time.
Just another phony scandal and ridiculous conspiracy theory for the nut jobs like you. The whole world thinks you're absolutely nuts.

Any connection between what you say and reality is absolutely imaginary super duper. Unbelievable crap.... Only on Rupert Murdoch media and worse...

It would be valid, I've heard similar stories.
I have news for Jews, who supposedly are SO INTELLIGENT & such. If you're still left because those before you were traditionally Democrat then you're just not where you think. Matter of fact you're a trained monkey like every other Demonicrat.

I know a lot of Jews who have come to that realization, some were the biggest liberals of all. These Demonicrats are not liberal, they're everything they accuse others of & worse.
'Trained monkey's"
Of course more RW projection.
As the Trump cult came to DC, on his suggestion.

"Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election, Big protest in DC on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!"
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 19, 2020

Then proceeded to an attempt an insurrection.

You PROGS are sure dramatic right? You're also twisted, dumb and/or EXTREMELY unwise.
You poor RWNJ as with others, 5 people killed, another 160 police officers injured, $30 million in damages and I AM being dramatic?
When RWNJ's wanted to impeach Obama for wearing a tan suit?

Tan suits like Obama's are classic in the South.

Yeah but not for a president according to the Trump cult, they also wanted to impeach Obama for a condiment, mustard, which he put on his hamburger.

Soros professed NO love for the Nazis.. He was 9 years old when the war broke out. He was born in 1930.

Any connection between what you say and reality is absolutely imaginary super duper. Unbelievable crap.... Only on Rupert Murdoch media and worse...
Rupert Murdoch has what to do with 60 Minutes?
Even when Soros tell you what he did you do not listen

Totally discredited bolognese from your source of endless lies, the GOP propaganda machine a total disgrace, brainwashed functional moron. And unfortunately total hater dupe.
Just another phony scandal and ridiculous conspiracy theory for the nut jobs like you. The whole world thinks you're absolutely nuts.

Since when is CBS and 60 Minutes a GOP propaganda machine?
You need t keep track of your lies

You are jumping to the conclusion that because some Jews did this, Soros and his family had to be among them. That is complete and utter bigoted imagination, at least from what I can see.
What are you blabbering about? Soros admitted to it, did yo not watch the video? or do yo think it was a Soros impersonator?

What are you blabbering about? Soros admitted to it, did yo not watch the video? or do yo think it was a Soros impersonator?
Yes I watched it. He did not say he did any of that stuff Turtlesoup was saying.

Soros professed NO love for the Nazis.. He was 9 years old when the war broke out. He was born in 1930.

He said it was the best time of his life and - as an adult- he felt no guilt whatsoever about working with real live Nazis.

And the Party nanobot in your brain think thats a good thing

To save preteen Soros his father placed him with a Christian government official.

At age 17 he left Hungary for London where he put himself through the London School of Economics while working as a railway porter and waiter. In 1956 he emigrated to the U.S.

He said it was the best time of his life and - as an adult- he felt no guilt whatsoever about working with real live Nazis.

And the Party nanobot in your brain think thats a good thing

Rupert Murdoch has what to do with 60 Minutes?
Even when Soros tell you what he did you do not listen
He was 12 years old and was trying to avoid the ovens end of story, he didn't do anything and his pretend uncle did nothing but make it easier for Jews to sell their belongings to get away. Everything you know is wrong. Go watch the actual interview and it all makes sense, not the way your total baloney propaganda machines has produced. Absolute idiocy for the roobs.

Forum List

Back