Video of the left repeatedly saying the US is a BANANA REPUBLIC, accusing Trump of weaponizing the DOJ in 2019 and 2020. Now the flip when Biden does

Where is the pee pee tape?

Where os the evidence that Schoff said he saw that proves Putin and Trump collided to steal 2016?

The Steele dossier was complete bullshit and Steele admitted it.

Fuck all you cult fucks.
Trump. 91 counts. I dont wish you good luck.

You can see the hate in the faces of the people who prosecute. Someone has to be blamed for the issues from their backgrounds. We are so fortunate to be in the Western Hemisphere where war zones are much less except what we do to ourselves.

Can you????? Or are you projecting your own hatred onto them? I see serious people prosecuting serious crimes, in a professional and unemotional manner.

Donald Trump knowingly and publically committed multiple crimes against the people and the Constitution of the United States of America and tried to have himself installed as dictator, and you're claiming he's being prosecuted because the prosecutors have emotional issues????

It's really fucking assinine of Donald Trump to behave like a petulant child with his bullshit denials and accusations. Trump refuses to take responsibility for his actions like an adult and then claims that the prosecutors hate him, and he's being persecuted. What a fucking idiot he is.

You may be stupid enough to believe his bullshit, but coming from a man who's been a failure all of his life and whose own father was a raging asshole who belittled and berated Dumb Donald, but bailed him out of all of his messes, it's the pot calling the kettle black. The guy with huge issues in his background is Donald Trump, whose own father considered him a failure, and with good reason.

The DOJ didn't go after Trump. The Special Prosecutor did an investigation and laid charges. Biden had NOTHING to do with it.

Trump attempted to charge Democrats who hadn't committed any crimes. I know you don't see the difference, but your stupidity isn't my problem.

None of that is actually true.

Forum List

Back