Video: Sheriff brags about using small army to bust kids with weed

The Clay County Sheriff’s Department just used a small army of troops and MRAPs to bust some kids with a little weed and they are bragging about it on video.
Video: Sheriff Brags About Using Small Army To Bust Kids With Weed
------------------------------------------------------------------

The sheep think this is great and grand until it happens to their kid. This bs shouldn't even be going on pot is a plant and the dangers being fed to the sheep is pure bs. It's a gawd dam plant that can't touch what booze does.
If that small army scared those kids off of doing drugs it was a good thing.

Maybe those kids parents should have raised them as conservative Christians with morals and family values.

You know the funny thing is, most of those kids who grew up with good Christian values party the hardest. I remember when I was in college, the kids who came from those conservative households drank the most and did the hardest drugs at parties.
Those weren't real conservative Christians with morals and family values.
Sometimes, even christian kids brought up with morals stray from the faith and turn into junkies.

The Clay County Sheriff’s Department just used a small army of troops and MRAPs to bust some kids with a little weed and they are bragging about it on video.

The sheep think this is great and grand until it happens to their kid. This bs shouldn't even be going on pot is a plant and the dangers being fed to the sheep is pure bs. It's a gawd dam plant that can't touch what booze does.

Maybe those kids parents should have raised them as conservative Christians with morals and family values.

You know the funny thing is, most of those kids who grew up with good Christian values party the hardest. I remember when I was in college, the kids who came from those conservative households drank the most and did the hardest drugs at parties.
I have to admit that this is often the case. Usually the reason why is their parents are way too strict and overbearing...so it drives them towards the party scene.

Or perhaps is depends on the individual and not a home religious upbringing? I didn't grow in a very religious household but I didn't indulge in much drinking and drugs. Legalization of drugs have actual shown to decrease drugs use.

Weed was legalized in The Netherlands and the natives hardly smoke it. It's seen as something lame to do. Only the tourist indulge in Marijuana there.

Only terrible human beings smoke pot.

Not.

Dumb shit.
Fuck potheads.

You’re not gonna like it pussy.
Shut your dope fiend mouth, you man-titty having, low sperm count hippy pothead.

Lame.

Fucking squares all over USMB. I bet you’re real boring, dweeb.

Well you have to keep in mind not everybody is going to like Pot medicinal or not, recreational or not , we can only show them the lies fed to them for decades during then and now the war on drugs.

And some people already know all of that and just don't like pot, just like not everybody enjoys drinking.

Many ppl have been indoctrinated by msm to believe people who smoke pot are totaly zonked out zombies

which is a gray area often Teens can be lazy fks all day when they smoke it.....

I have to admit that this is often the case. Usually the reason why is their parents are way too strict and overbearing...so it drives them towards the party scene.

Or perhaps is depends on the individual and not a home religious upbringing? I didn't grow in a very religious household but I didn't indulge in much drinking and drugs. Legalization of drugs have actual shown to decrease drugs use.

Weed was legalized in The Netherlands and the natives hardly smoke it. It's seen as something lame to do. Only the tourist indulge in Marijuana there.
True. I tend to agree that drugs should be legalized across the board... Once everyday people are exposed to what the crap does to people, less people will want to do them, as your examples suggest.

How do you know they weren't? You can lead the horse to water but it doesn't have to drink it.

Sometimes, even christian kids brought up with morals stray from the faith and turn into junkies.
Lacking discipline in your children is not raising them as conservative Christians with morals and family values.

How do you know they weren't? You can lead the horse to water but it doesn't have to drink it.
Their parents obviously speared the rod way to many times.

Do you have children?

If you do I bet they are perfect angels right?

True. I tend to agree that drugs should be legalized across the board... Once everyday people are exposed to what the crap does to people, less people will want to do them, as your examples suggest.

Not to mention once legalized the thrill of do something sneaky, or illegal the thrill is gone....

Newsflash;

Do you have children?

If you do I bet they are perfect angels right?
No, I don't have children yet, but when I do, I'm going to raise them exactly the way I was raised.

conservative Christians have those?...

Cool - If the dude wasn't black, Jeff Sessions would talk Trump into giving him a Medal of Freedom! :)

What a stupid thing to say. Racist.

What an awful thing to say about Jeff Sessions ..
Oh wait :)
No denying: Sessions' moves revive allegations of racism
One of the most effective elements in the effort to criminalize marijuana in the 1930s was its widespread use by Negroes, mainly in the Southern states where it was grown. Jeff Sessions, a stereotypical, narrow-minded yokel, is a clear reflection of the original Reefer Madness mentality.

Last edited:

Spanking your kids doesn't mean they aren't going to indulge in heavy drinking or drugs. In fact, it may be what drives them to it.

Cool - If the dude wasn't black, Jeff Sessions would talk Trump into giving him a Medal of Freedom! :)

What a stupid thing to say. Racist.

What an awful thing to say about Jeff Sessions ..
Oh wait :)
No denying: Sessions' moves revive allegations of racism
One of the most effective elements in the effort to criminalize marijuana in the 1930s was its widespread use by Negroes, mainly in the Southern states where it was grown. Jeff Sessions, a stereotypical, narrow-minded yokel, is a clear reflection of the original Reefer Madness mentality.

Thanks Mike - You nailed it.

Forum List

Back