Video shows Ahmaud Arbery Was caught breaking and entering an unfinished property, then towards McMichael‘s house

Does the OP have any shame at all?
You racist sob you turned it into something about Race when It was just two guys going after a man they saw leaving the house he broke into.. democrats have no limits to your racism

He walked into an open house that was under construction to have a look. He didn't break and enter anything. The police already determined that. Nobody lived there, and there were no furnishings or anything else. He broke no law by taking a peek at the new house being built.
how often do joggers go jogging in kahki shorts?

i'm going to wait for an entire story before i take a side. but as usual, left and right line up to face off, each having a side and someone screaming GO.

The libs did start this. Really, this story is about someone getting shot on the street in small Georgia city. Neither party to the shooting is connected, the motive has yet to be determined. Those who say the shooters are "white supremacists" are talking shit, as no one knows and it would seem unlikely. People get shot every day of the weeks somewhere, there was nothing remarkable about this , except for the race of the actors

Picking a story, and forcing it into a predetermined template is what the libs always do.
Actually what made this such a big story was because the killers were not being prosecuted. The crime occurred some 2 months ago but only became big news when video emerged showing they lied about how Arbery was hunted down.
What was the crime they committed?

They committed murder. The police already said the dead guy committed no crime.
Uh...there is video of the dead guy trespassing on private property. He may have also stolen the hammer seen in the video as well.

But you morons just don’t want to accept the common sense story that this thug got caught red-handed.

You’re sticking to your story that black guy with a criminal record living with his mom, went “jogging” wearing khaki shorts and oversized white t-shirt and high tops, with a hammer in his pocket for “protection”.
He noticed a home under construction while walking (he must had been tired from jogging with a hammer), decides he will “check it out” since there aren’t any explicit “no trespassing signs” and figures it’s for sale. (Even though he has no job and lives with his mother).

He then continues his jog after “looking at a house” and is ambushed by some neo-Nazis who wanted to lynch some innocent black guy that day, in broad daylight in their own neighborhood.

^^ Yea, that sounds *way* more plausible than he was caught trespassing and stealing from a home he had no business being in, panicked and attacked the neighborhood watch that had already called the cops at least twice.
great.

he got caught.

he never should have been shot and killed by joe average citizen.

you and many others seem to keep missing *that* point.
Well, he shouldn’t had charged right at a man with a shotgun.

Was the man supposed to let suspected thug take the shotgun from him?

The man with a shotgun should have never chased him down.
Where do you see a chase?
McMichael admitted it, you moron. WTF is wrong with you? McMichael said he saw Arbery running down his street, yelled to his son to get a gun and a vehicle, and went chasing after Arbery.
Yes to make a citizen’s arrest

Again, he had no authority to make a citizen's arrest.
He did he saw him leave a property with a tool .
LOL

Try quoting him saying that.

Shit, he never even said he saw him leaving the property.
It will come out. There were many cops there.. they will all be interviewed. All the neighbors,, all the break in victims
LOLOLOLOL

Thanks for admitting you lied.

You said McMichael "saw him leave a property with a tool."

Now you admit no one has said that.

It wasn’t a construction site it was somebody’s dwellings, and all is fine until he ran,, it’s it’s common to poke your head in, then he should have told the neighbors I was just checking it out,, more video will Come out

It is not somebody's dwelling. It's an unfinished house under construction. I've walked into unfinished homes before, jackhole, to take a look around.
According to law enforcement that is a dwelling in Georgia dwelling is classified as occupied unoccupied or vacant
Matters not as it still amounts to nothing more than trespassing, which isn't a felony.
It is , sorry you can’t change laws to race bait. Actually not sorry lol
Racist, I said nothing about race.

Your entire diatribe is becoming unglued. :mm:

You racist sob you turned it into something about Race when It was just two guys going after a man they saw leaving the house he broke into.. democrats have no limits to your racism

He walked into an open house that was under construction to have a look. He didn't break and enter anything. The police already determined that. Nobody lived there, and there were no furnishings or anything else. He broke no law by taking a peek at the new house being built.

i'm going to wait for an entire story before i take a side. but as usual, left and right line up to face off, each having a side and someone screaming GO.

The libs did start this. Really, this story is about someone getting shot on the street in small Georgia city. Neither party to the shooting is connected, the motive has yet to be determined. Those who say the shooters are "white supremacists" are talking shit, as no one knows and it would seem unlikely. People get shot every day of the weeks somewhere, there was nothing remarkable about this , except for the race of the actors

Picking a story, and forcing it into a predetermined template is what the libs always do.
Funny it came out just as criminal Obama was finally exposed..HMMMMMM!!!!

It wasn’t a construction site it was somebody’s dwellings, and all is fine until he ran,, it’s it’s common to poke your head in, then he should have told the neighbors I was just checking it out,, more video will Come out

It is not somebody's dwelling. It's an unfinished house under construction. I've walked into unfinished homes before, jackhole, to take a look around.

Show me in the law where buildings under construction are immune to trespassing violations.

Did that black dude own the property? Was he a contractor working on it? If not he had no business there. Thus the trespassing.
Trespassing is a misdemeanor. Georgia's citizens arrest law requires a felony.
You cannot enter a dwelling unoccupied occupied or vacant in Georgia that is a felony. That is the law he was seen he ran, and committed Suicide
Nope, you're lying again. Illegally entering a property is trespassing and is only a misdemeanor. To be a felony requires an additional crime or intent to commit a crime, which you have zero proof occurred in this case.

Actually what made this such a big story was because the killers were not being prosecuted. The crime occurred some 2 months ago but only became big news when video emerged showing they lied about how Arbery was hunted down.

Uh...there is video of the dead guy trespassing on private property. He may have also stolen the hammer seen in the video as well.

But you morons just don’t want to accept the common sense story that this thug got caught red-handed.

You’re sticking to your story that black guy with a criminal record living with his mom, went “jogging” wearing khaki shorts and oversized white t-shirt and high tops, with a hammer in his pocket for “protection”.
He noticed a home under construction while walking (he must had been tired from jogging with a hammer), decides he will “check it out” since there aren’t any explicit “no trespassing signs” and figures it’s for sale. (Even though he has no job and lives with his mother).

He then continues his jog after “looking at a house” and is ambushed by some neo-Nazis who wanted to lynch some innocent black guy that day, in broad daylight in their own neighborhood.

^^ Yea, that sounds *way* more plausible than he was caught trespassing and stealing from a home he had no business being in, panicked and attacked the neighborhood watch that had already called the cops at least twice.
great.

he got caught.

McMichael admitted it, you moron. WTF is wrong with you? McMichael said he saw Arbery running down his street, yelled to his son to get a gun and a vehicle, and went chasing after Arbery.

LOL

It will come out. There were many cops there.. they will all be interviewed. All the neighbors,, all the break in victims
LOLOLOLOL

It will all come out don’t you worry..

According to law enforcement that is a dwelling in Georgia dwelling is classified as occupied unoccupied or vacant
Matters not as it still amounts to nothing more than trespassing, which isn't a felony.

Umm ok

Show me in the law where buildings under construction are immune to trespassing violations.

Did that black dude own the property? Was he a contractor working on it? If not he had no business there. Thus the trespassing.
You cannot enter a dwelling unoccupied occupied or vacant in Georgia that is a felony. That is the law he was seen he ran, and committed Suicide
Nope, you're lying again. Illegally entering a property is trespassing and is only a misdemeanor. To be a felony requires an additional crime or intent to commit a crime, which you have zero proof occurred in this case.
He’s on video for 5 mins.. then ran when he was caught. Probably drop a bunch of tools

great.

he got caught.

LOL

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, your entire defense has been reduced to what you hope turns up. Not by what is known.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

He’s on video for 5 mins.. then ran when he was caught. Probably drop a bunch of tools
"probably..."

LOLOL

Don't bother with your hallucinations and lies. Try dealing with the known facts.

great.

he got caught.

LOL

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, your entire defense has been reduced to what you hope turns up. Not by what is known.

Not it’s GA law is what I’m going by,, he ran, he was in a property. Looks good for my boys

"probably..."

LOLOL

Don't bother with your hallucinations and lies. Try dealing with the known facts.
This is from a police officer, saying stay tuned to more charges

These perfect Trumpbots are going to die in prison, hopefully soon.

No one knows what the political bent of the accused are in this case, why the assumption they are Trump voters?

The fact that this incident happened in a majority-black city , with a Liberal black mayor, tells me that there is probably nothing here, or the libs would have busted these guys long before this week.
Why are you jumping to their defense? They made the decision to be vigilantes and now they will pay. Thousands of black men in the south ended up hanging from a tree because men just like these thought themselves worthy to be judge, jury and executioner. That shit will not be allowed to happen again. It's also a pretty safe bet these douchebags were Trump supporters, how could they not be?

They looked like Sleepy Joe supporters to me. Who says they were "vigilantes" even if they are guilty? You are just making stuff up, to fit your predetermined theory of what happened.
They took the law into their own hands.

Which we need more of.

Obama had 8 years to clean up crime, and eliminate thugs on the streets, and it's worse now than in the past.

If these guys can't get a handle on your crime problem, then it's about time that the abused citizens of this country stood up, and said enough is enough.

Honestly, there is a large part of me, that thinks that Rodrigo Duterte has the right idea.

If they can't get around the bloated idiotic and useless justice system that allowed OJ Simpson to get off 100% free for clear undeniable murder... then maybe the citizens should take justice into their own hands, and end these criminals.

This is exactly why they should be protesting criminals, and not the police. And maybe if the garbage left, would support the police, and stop the criminals more, fewer people would be so fed up as to be sitting around looking to see if anything suspicious is going on, and stuff like this wouldn't have to happen.
View attachment 334515
?

Sad democrats rushed to judgment, this guy was robbing houses and for the protection of the neighborhood two brave men confronted him.View attachment 334209 You

The video is not convincing.
More evidence is needed than this. It's like 3 frames total, and they show practically no detail.
I see a black man attacking the hero trying to hold him
Until the cops come. And the gun was jolted and now he’s dead.

Right.... That could be true, and I am predisposed to believe the lawful citizen over a guy that brought a loaded weapon to a school gym crowded with students.

However... to claim that video proves he is guilty... not so much.

Bottom, not so much. Need be more careful about making accusations lest you end up no better than the guys that made accusations against the kids in your avatar picture. Stop being like the bad people.
Lawful citizen charging a guy a guy with a gun asking him to stop? Huh

You didn't say that in the thread title. You claimed the video proved he was breaking and entering. It doesn't.
So if you go inside of a property that doesn’t belong to you what do you call that?

When I was young, I went for a walk with my mother. We walked by a house that was being built. My mother walked right into the house with me, and we looked around, and walked out.

In fact, Ben Shapiro himself openly said this was homicide because he and his parents did the same thing years before.

If it was not for this guys criminal record, and taking a loaded weapon to a gym.... and if there had not been a string of break ins in the neighborhood....

Then I would be far far more likely to defend the jogger.

Again, I would have handled it differently. I would have stopped and said, what do you need? And talked it over with them.

I certainly would not have run at the guy, and attacked him.

I get all that.

But if you want to make the case he as engaged in criminal activity at the time he was running there... you need more evidence than this.

Many people stop by construction sites, and look around. In fact, if I remember right, some other people stopped and looked at the house being built, while me and my mother were looking at it.

Did he break anything to get into the house? Was there a door he broke? Did he take anything from the location?

Any of that could validate your position. But if all he did was look... then no, that's not a crime, and not evidence he was doing something nefarious.
I agree I’ve done it many times my self, until I was caught and was told
To keep out, I think more information will come out, I think this guy stole something, the way he charged at the guy asking him to stop tells me he was up to no good. More information will come out

"I think he stole something"....

Let's not say things like that when there is no evidence.

great.

he got caught.

LOL

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

Not it’s GA law is what I’m going by,, he ran, he was in a property. Looks good for my boys
LOLOL

No, you're not. You already admitted your case rests upon information that doesn't currently exist. Your hallucinations are not Georgia law.

Sad democrats rushed to judgment, this guy was robbing houses and for the protection of the neighborhood two brave men confronted him.View attachment 334209 You

More evidence is needed than this. It's like 3 frames total, and they show practically no detail.

Right.... That could be true, and I am predisposed to believe the lawful citizen over a guy that brought a loaded weapon to a school gym crowded with students.

Bottom, not so much. Need be more careful about making accusations lest you end up no better than the guys that made accusations against the kids in your avatar picture. Stop being like the bad people.

You didn't say that in the thread title. You claimed the video proved he was breaking and entering. It doesn't.
So if you go inside of a property that doesn’t belong to you what do you call that?

When I was young, I went for a walk with my mother. We walked by a house that was being built. My mother walked right into the house with me, and we looked around, and walked out.

In fact, Ben Shapiro himself openly said this was homicide because he and his parents did the same thing years before.

If it was not for this guys criminal record, and taking a loaded weapon to a gym.... and if there had not been a string of break ins in the neighborhood....

Again, I would have handled it differently. I would have stopped and said, what do you need? And talked it over with them.

I get all that.

But if you want to make the case he as engaged in criminal activity at the time he was running there... you need more evidence than this.

Many people stop by construction sites, and look around. In fact, if I remember right, some other people stopped and looked at the house being built, while me and my mother were looking at it.

Did he break anything to get into the house? Was there a door he broke? Did he take anything from the location?

Any of that could validate your position. But if all he did was look... then no, that's not a crime, and not evidence he was doing something nefarious.
I have no problem with that, I have a problem with those trying to turn this into a racial incident with no real proof and based on skin color alone. Now, if the two white guys have a history of assaulting blacks for their skin color I am all for throwing the book at them for a hate crime. Unfortunately, the hate crime statutes have been horribly misused by race baiters.

Agreed. Every time a black person skins his knee... people instantly go to "racism". Need to grow up.

I get all that.

I have no problem with that, I have a problem with those trying to turn this into a racial incident with no real proof and based on skin color alone. Now, if the two white guys have a history of assaulting blacks for their skin color I am all for throwing the book at them for a hate crime. Unfortunately, the hate crime statutes have been horribly misused by race baiters.
I bet if I really looked I could find a white jogger that was not followed and murdered

Yawn

Yeah, and I can find black joggers, Asian joggers, Mexican joggers, there were not followed and shot.

Yawn....

I get all that.

I bet if I really looked I could find a white jogger that was not followed and murdered

Yawn

Yeah, and I can find black joggers, Asian joggers, Mexican joggers, there were not followed and shot.

Yawn....

I'd like to know where. I've been a jogger since 1998 and the only time I saw a black person running I saw a blue person chasing him.

I get all that.

Yawn

Yawn....

I'd like to know where. I've been a jogger since 1998 and the only time I saw a black person running I saw a blue person chasing him.
So you have blue people on your planet

I get all that.

Yawn

Yawn....

Hilliard Ohio. Saw all kinds of people jogging at the local park. Granted I'm in a Condo area, so we have a small park. My Asian roommate jogged too. So did the Mexican's that live next door. Not uncommon.

I get all that.

I agree I’ve done it many times my self, until I was caught and was told
To keep out, I think more information will come out, I think this guy stole something, the way he charged at the guy asking him to stop tells me he was up to no good. More information will come out

"I think he stole something"....

Let's not say things like that when there is no evidence.
Even if he didn’t still a felony he wasn’t supposed to be in there ,, GA law

Forum List

Back