🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Video shows bus aide in Martin Co. pulling 'Make America Great Again' hat off teen's head

Looks like ASSAULT to me! Typical bullying by those that hate PDJT and his accomplishments. Of course the youngsters name sure sounds nazi like though. Blond hair blue eyes. But, listen to the voice on the video making the demands. Maybe PC means "protected class"? From the school spokesperson:

“The district is aware of the family’s allegations. We’re taking it very seriously. We’re in the process of gathering all the facts right now,” said Frank Frangella, Director of Safety and Security for the Martin County School District.

Looked/sounded pretty clear in the video.

Surveillance video on a Martin County school bus shows a bus aide yelling at a student to take off a Trump hat, then grabbing it off of his head.

Now, the Martin County Sheriff’s Office is investigating whether the bus aide committed a crime.

Gunnar Johansson, 14, said this week, students were allowed to wear a hat to school if they made a donation to March of Dimes.

He decided to wear a Trump, Make America Great Again hat, “to show my pride in Trump America,” Johansson said.

He boarded his bus to Hidden Oaks Middle School, and within seconds, the bus aide can be heard talking to Johansson.

“Boy, if you don’t that that hat off this bus… take it off. Take that hat off… take that hat off…” the bus aide, who has not been identified, is heard saying.

(Excerpt) Read more at wptv.com ...
Best of luck to the aide

She had no right to violate the kids civil rights. It's not ok for me to demand from leftists that they remove the bumper stickers from their car. You guys are intolerant and stupid to the core.
I don’t give a fuck. I was tolerant until you elected Trump to kill tolerance. No more. You wear your MAGA hat around and somebody decides to punish you fornit? I couldn’t care less.
This stuff is great for the right when elections start. Your parties bigotry and unreasonableness turns people away from the left in droves.
Yeah they were really turned away last November :cuckoo:

God damn idiot
The cheating expanded massively.

She's black. Why am I not surprised. Although there are plenty of bigoted white tards who'd do the same..
Prosecute these tards. Make them pay dearly.

If the aide person doesn't like what is in their presence, then they can be the one who up and leaves.

God bless you and the boy always!!!

Holly

Looks like ASSAULT to me! Typical bullying by those that hate PDJT and his accomplishments. Of course the youngsters name sure sounds nazi like though. Blond hair blue eyes. But, listen to the voice on the video making the demands. Maybe PC means "protected class"? From the school spokesperson:

“The district is aware of the family’s allegations. We’re taking it very seriously. We’re in the process of gathering all the facts right now,” said Frank Frangella, Director of Safety and Security for the Martin County School District.

Surveillance video on a Martin County school bus shows a bus aide yelling at a student to take off a Trump hat, then grabbing it off of his head.

Now, the Martin County Sheriff’s Office is investigating whether the bus aide committed a crime.

Gunnar Johansson, 14, said this week, students were allowed to wear a hat to school if they made a donation to March of Dimes.

He decided to wear a Trump, Make America Great Again hat, “to show my pride in Trump America,” Johansson said.

He boarded his bus to Hidden Oaks Middle School, and within seconds, the bus aide can be heard talking to Johansson.

“Boy, if you don’t that that hat off this bus… take it off. Take that hat off… take that hat off…” the bus aide, who has not been identified, is heard saying.

Best of luck to the aide

She had no right to violate the kids civil rights. It's not ok for me to demand from leftists that they remove the bumper stickers from their car. You guys are intolerant and stupid to the core.
I don’t give a fuck. I was tolerant until you elected Trump to kill tolerance. No more. You wear your MAGA hat around and somebody decides to punish you fornit? I couldn’t care less.
Should the same happen to someone wearing a Hillary hat? Or a Biden hat? No, this has more to do about the big whiners losing the 2016 election. You couldn't care less about someone taking the MAGA hat off another because you are so INTOLERANT>>>>AND THAT PROVES IT.

Best of luck to the aide

Should the same happen to someone wearing a Hillary hat? Or a Biden hat? No, this has more to do about the big whiners losing the 2016 election. You couldn't care less about someone taking the MAGA hat off another because you are so INTOLERANT>>>>AND THAT PROVES IT.
I don’t give a fuck. If a person with a MAGA hat gets their ass whupped, I consider it a good thing.

Last edited:

Best of luck to the aide

I don’t give a fuck. If a person with a MAGA hat gets their ass whupped, I consider it a good thing.
Spoken like a true Democrat misfit that still is whining three years later. Aren't you ashamed that you cannot handle defeat better than that? You are an amusing speciman of person with a very low EQ.

Best of luck to the aide

Spoken like a true Democrat misfit that still is whining three years later. Aren't you ashamed that you cannot handle defeat better than that? You are an amusing speciman of person with a very low EQ.
I've been handling defeat just fine. The alt-right is dead and buried, and Trump will never pass conservative legislation for the rest of his Presidency. If a MAGA freak or two gets bloodied up, well that's a bonus.

I've been handling defeat just fine. The alt-right is dead and buried, and Trump will never pass conservative legislation for the rest of his Presidency. If a MAGA freak or two gets bloodied up, well that's a bonus.
May an ANTIFA teacher with a chain and lock mistake you for a normal person and use your face as a bike rack.

You know what a high IQ is right? Do you know what a high EQ is?

When someone is smart, they have a high Intelligence IQ. When someone is mature, he has a High Emotional Quotient. Being smart can't gewt you what you want, unless you act withing certain criteria.

Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is the ability to identify, use, understand, and manage emotions in an effective and positive way. A high EQ helps individuals to communicate better, reduce their anxiety and stress, defuse conflicts, improve relationships, empathize with others, and effectively overcome life’s challenges.

Many of us move through life making important decisions based on our current circumstances. We may perceive them as being beyond our ability to change, thus limiting our options and solutions.

Developing EQ can greatly influence our success. Our personal situations and intelligence are factors as well; however, EQ can profoundly affect our choices by creating options we may not have otherwise imagined or considered to be possibilities

Looking at the discussion with Black Flag, I can see that both of had a problem with our Emotional Quotients (maturity.) Black Flag began with insults and I followed in the same vein.

Black Flag:

Jackson:

Obviously, saying it is good that someone gets their ass wupped is not mature, but what would have been would be:
"I'm not the type to want some kid to get his ass wupped, but if he would just learn what is going on, he probably wouldn't want to wear the hat in the first place.

And I could have added:.
I understand your disappointment with the last presidential election. I would have been very disappointed if Hillary won. I think you are right. Everyone has tio listen and read all of the election news to make infiormed decisions.

Don't you think we could have had a more adult conversation if we just had thought about the other person a bit.

Last edited:
Neither party is dead and buried. Both parties have challenges ahead of them. We'll just have to see how it plays out.

Q1: Are hats allowed period?

Q2: Why the fuck do I hear about places in FL I've never heard of all the time?

Q3: Where the fuck is Martin county?

Q4: Is this near Palatka?

Best of luck to the aide

You.. you make me want to buy a MAGA hat.

You'd be angry too if somebody had to make up some bullshit title so you had a job. What the fuck is a bus aide? :dunno:
I think schools hire an adult to be on the bus to keep kids under control while the bus is being driven. Apparently, they forgot that the person should have been an adult.

You'd be angry too if somebody had to make up some bullshit title so you had a job. What the fuck is a bus aide? :dunno:
I think schools hire an adult to be on the bus to keep kids under control while the bus is being driven. Apparently, they forgot that the person should have been an adult.

Geez, in my day, the old-ass bus driver just did it all herself. I think she had a billy club.

One day, this kid that went to prison the next year got into a fight with my friend who is kinda big..6'+

She broke that shit up. We stopped for 5 minutes, and then continued on.

May an ANTIFA teacher with a chain and lock mistake you for a normal person and use your face as a bike rack.
Aw, poor snowflake :itsok:

You know what a high IQ is right? Do you know what a high EQ is?

When someone is smart, they have a high Intelligence IQ. When someone is mature, he has a High Emotional Quotient. Being smart can't gewt you what you want, unless you act withing certain criteria.

Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is the ability to identify, use, understand, and manage emotions in an effective and positive way. A high EQ helps individuals to communicate better, reduce their anxiety and stress, defuse conflicts, improve relationships, empathize with others, and effectively overcome life’s challenges.

Many of us move through life making important decisions based on our current circumstances. We may perceive them as being beyond our ability to change, thus limiting our options and solutions.

Developing EQ can greatly influence our success. Our personal situations and intelligence are factors as well; however, EQ can profoundly affect our choices by creating options we may not have otherwise imagined or considered to be possibilities
You voted for an obese retard with no EQ. It was a positive for him.

Neither party is dead and buried. Both parties have challenges ahead of them. We'll just have to see how it plays out.
The alt-right was never a party. They just hijacked one for a while. They're dead and buried now.

Forum List

Back