🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Video shows bus aide in Martin Co. pulling 'Make America Great Again' hat off teen's head

Well I'm thoroughly disgusted by the bus aide. We're accused of being fascists but notice that she barks and sneers at the boy for getting a "referral" because he's wearing a hat she doesn't like.

OTOH I hate that conservatives are taking on snowflake tendencies. Jail for this woman, really? C'mon. Trump is signed on to prison reform and HE IS RIGHT. This is reprehensible behavior but you don't put people in jail for swiping your hat. I'm reading this all over too: this one and that one should be in jail for violating our "rights" and our "feelings"--FROM CONSERVATIVES

Get a gosh darn grip people
The aide assaulted and robbed a child.

I'm eagerly awaiting the final decision on this lady. I understand she is no longer on the bus. Let's see what LE decides. We need her to answer for her and other's actions that impede others and grab their hats or demand they take them off. I have never seen anything like this. It's way over the top.

You'd be angry too if somebody had to make up some bullshit title so you had a job. What the fuck is a bus aide? :dunno:
I think schools hire an adult to be on the bus to keep kids under control while the bus is being driven. Apparently, they forgot that the person should have been an adult.

Geez, in my day, the old-ass bus driver just did it all herself. I think she had a billy club.

One day, this kid that went to prison the next year got into a fight with my friend who is kinda big..6'+

She broke that shit up. We stopped for 5 minutes, and then continued on.
We had a bus driver named Elsie Bell.
The entire bus would chant...
Elsie Bell, go to hell!
Elsie Bell, go to hell!’’

You know I gave this a second thought: were I that bus driver, I would have pulled that bus over and refused to drive that bus another inch until the chanting stopped. The first time. Second time, I would have pulled over and painstakingly written down every name on that bus for detentions.

Elsie was a total pushover, poor lady
You would be blaming the children for what she started. The school condoned the wearing of the hat. She had no say in the matter. She is too political and doesn't use good judgment. Fire her ass.
^^^ Exactly

I am not sure what is more idiotic: this woman’s reaction to a hat or whatever the fuck a bus aide is? :dunno:

I am not sure what is more idiotic: this woman’s reaction to a hat or whatever the fuck a bus aide is? :dunno:

When I was a kid..there were kids from umm..Brownsville. Every male on that bus had a prison build, but the bus driver handled them, no problem.

8th grade and looking like 30 and built. It's probably that way to this day.

When I was a kid..there were kids from umm..Brownsville. Every male on that bus had a prison build, but the bus driver handled them, no problem.

You know, all a driver has to do is respect the students and they will reciprocate. She was a nasty oaf.

Well I'm thoroughly disgusted by the bus aide. We're accused of being fascists but notice that she barks and sneers at the boy for getting a "referral" because he's wearing a hat she doesn't like.

OTOH I hate that conservatives are taking on snowflake tendencies. Jail for this woman, really? C'mon. Trump is signed on to prison reform and HE IS RIGHT. This is reprehensible behavior but you don't put people in jail for swiping your hat. I'm reading this all over too: this one and that one should be in jail for violating our "rights" and our "feelings"--FROM CONSERVATIVES

Bullshit.

You know, all a driver has to do is respect the students and they will reciprocate. She was a nasty oaf.

Or whop 'em upside the head and not take no shit. :rolleyes:

They could do that in my day. If you're on the bus, you're theirs for that time.

I remember 1 bus driver laying it down like that the 1st day.

"While we're en route, you're mine, I'll try to keep ya safe, but don't make me hurt ya."

There was never an issue beyond ear-thumping or hair pulling on that bus.

Last edited:

All my mother had to do was shoot us ‘that look’ and we fell in line right quick.

I understand what you are saying, but there has to be a line that is not crossed. You don't touch a student in an angry way, even if it is getting his hat that she had no right to do. Perhaps a judge would throw out a case of assault, but let her go through the court system and show others that if they bully their way with others, they, too, will have attorney fees! lol

Or whop 'em upside the head and not take no shit. :rolleyes:

They could do that in my day. If you're on the bus, you're theirs for that time.
Nah, that was never okay.

I had to ride the dreaded Clifton pay bus to get home from high school.

If rowdy raunchy teens weren't enough, the bus itself was a mechanical nightmare. Every successful trip was considered a miracle. And the driver had eyes of different color and sizes that roamed continually, seldom ever gazing upon the road. I think he felt the more he kept it on two wheels, the more he was sparing tire wear on the others.

I still gotta twitchy eye from that shit.

I don’t give a fuck. I was tolerant until you elected Trump to kill tolerance. No more. You wear your MAGA hat around and somebody decides to punish you fornit? I couldn’t care less.
Should the same happen to someone wearing a Hillary hat? Or a Biden hat? No, this has more to do about the big whiners losing the 2016 election. You couldn't care less about someone taking the MAGA hat off another because you are so INTOLERANT>>>>AND THAT PROVES IT.
I don’t give a fuck. If a person with a MAGA hat gets their ass whupped, I consider it a good thing.
Spoken like a true Democrat misfit that still is whining three years later. Aren't you ashamed that you cannot handle defeat better than that? You are an amusing speciman of person with a very low EQ.
I've been handling defeat just fine. The alt-right is dead and buried, and Trump will never pass conservative legislation for the rest of his Presidency. If a MAGA freak or two gets bloodied up, well that's a bonus.

You know what a high IQ is right? Do you know what a high EQ is?

When someone is smart, they have a high Intelligence IQ. When someone is mature, he has a High Emotional Quotient. Being smart can't gewt you what you want, unless you act withing certain criteria.

Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is the ability to identify, use, understand, and manage emotions in an effective and positive way. A high EQ helps individuals to communicate better, reduce their anxiety and stress, defuse conflicts, improve relationships, empathize with others, and effectively overcome life’s challenges.

Many of us move through life making important decisions based on our current circumstances. We may perceive them as being beyond our ability to change, thus limiting our options and solutions.

Developing EQ can greatly influence our success. Our personal situations and intelligence are factors as well; however, EQ can profoundly affect our choices by creating options we may not have otherwise imagined or considered to be possibilities
Too difficult for you to understand, Black Flag? I'll try dumbing it down for you later.

You'd be angry too if somebody had to make up some bullshit title so you had a job. What the fuck is a bus aide? :dunno:
I think schools hire an adult to be on the bus to keep kids under control while the bus is being driven. Apparently, they forgot that the person should have been an adult.

Geez, in my day, the old-ass bus driver just did it all herself. I think she had a billy club.

One day, this kid that went to prison the next year got into a fight with my friend who is kinda big..6'+

Elsie Bell, go to hell!

Ours was Miss Baker,she also worked in the cafeteria and was ancient.
We used to yell at her "Hey Grandma whats fer supper"

61vWR194HGL._UX679_.jpg

The Crisis Hat for Liberals!!! "You put that on, I'll lose my mind!" Wait, that is an oxymoron...

Elsie Bell, go to hell!

You know I gave this a second thought: were I that bus driver, I would have pulled that bus over and refused to drive that bus another inch until the chanting stopped. The first time. Second time, I would have pulled over and painstakingly written down every name on that bus for detentions.

Hell,the kids would never stop chanting if it meant they didnt arrive at school.

Elsie Bell, go to hell!

She did exactly what you suggested. Once she stoped the chanting and resumed driving, the chanting resumed, too.

She wasn't tough enough on you pathetic little worms. She should have stopped the bus every single time to see if the little chants were worth being home an hour late, and spending an extra hour on her bus, and an extra hour in detention.

Easy fix...only chant on the way to school.:backpedal:

Forum List

Back