🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Video shows bus aide in Martin Co. pulling 'Make America Great Again' hat off teen's head

Wonder if we will find out tomorrow if she is fired (or quit) and if charges are being brought against her.

You'd be angry too if somebody had to make up some bullshit title so you had a job. What the fuck is a bus aide? :dunno:
I think schools hire an adult to be on the bus to keep kids under control while the bus is being driven. Apparently, they forgot that the person should have been an adult.

Geez, in my day, the old-ass bus driver just did it all herself. I think she had a billy club.

One day, this kid that went to prison the next year got into a fight with my friend who is kinda big..6'+

She broke that shit up. We stopped for 5 minutes, and then continued on.
We had a bus driver named Elsie Bell.
The entire bus would chant...
Elsie Bell, go to hell!
Elsie Bell, go to hell!’’

You know I gave this a second thought: were I that bus driver, I would have pulled that bus over and refused to drive that bus another inch until the chanting stopped. The first time. Second time, I would have pulled over and painstakingly written down every name on that bus for detentions.

Elsie was a total pushover, poor lady

Hell,the kids would never stop chanting if it meant they didnt arrive at school.

Easy fix: when they arrive late, every kid greeted with in-school suspension by the principal along with after school detention. You folks have to think better than middle schoolers.

I think schools hire an adult to be on the bus to keep kids under control while the bus is being driven. Apparently, they forgot that the person should have been an adult.

Geez, in my day, the old-ass bus driver just did it all herself. I think she had a billy club.

One day, this kid that went to prison the next year got into a fight with my friend who is kinda big..6'+

Elsie Bell, go to hell!

You know I gave this a second thought: were I that bus driver, I would have pulled that bus over and refused to drive that bus another inch until the chanting stopped. The first time. Second time, I would have pulled over and painstakingly written down every name on that bus for detentions.

Hell,the kids would never stop chanting if it meant they didnt arrive at school.

Easy fix: when they arrive late, every kid greeted with in-school suspension by the principal along with after school detention. You folks have to think better than middle schoolers.
Again I ask, where did the information of the students chanting come from?

Elsie Bell, go to hell!

Actually I'm just messing around here.
But in truth I would have welcomed expulsion,I hated school.
Give me detention? I'd just skip school altogether.

Elsie Bell, go to hell!

Again I ask, where did the information of the students chanting come from?

A totally unrelated post.
It was someone referring to personal story from their youth.

Looks like ASSAULT to me! Typical bullying by those that hate PDJT and his accomplishments. Of course the youngsters name sure sounds nazi like though. Blond hair blue eyes. But, listen to the voice on the video making the demands. Maybe PC means "protected class"? From the school spokesperson:

“The district is aware of the family’s allegations. We’re taking it very seriously. We’re in the process of gathering all the facts right now,” said Frank Frangella, Director of Safety and Security for the Martin County School District.

Looked/sounded pretty clear in the video.

Surveillance video on a Martin County school bus shows a bus aide yelling at a student to take off a Trump hat, then grabbing it off of his head.

Now, the Martin County Sheriff’s Office is investigating whether the bus aide committed a crime.

Gunnar Johansson, 14, said this week, students were allowed to wear a hat to school if they made a donation to March of Dimes.

He decided to wear a Trump, Make America Great Again hat, “to show my pride in Trump America,” Johansson said.

He boarded his bus to Hidden Oaks Middle School, and within seconds, the bus aide can be heard talking to Johansson.

“Boy, if you don’t that that hat off this bus… take it off. Take that hat off… take that hat off…” the bus aide, who has not been identified, is heard saying.

(Excerpt) Read more at wptv.com ...
Best of luck to the aide
Lol
First of all that fucking bitch is politically correct she deserves everything bad that happens to her.

She should pick on someone her own size fucking cowardly kunt....

Looks like ASSAULT to me! Typical bullying by those that hate PDJT and his accomplishments. Of course the youngsters name sure sounds nazi like though. Blond hair blue eyes. But, listen to the voice on the video making the demands. Maybe PC means "protected class"? From the school spokesperson:

“The district is aware of the family’s allegations. We’re taking it very seriously. We’re in the process of gathering all the facts right now,” said Frank Frangella, Director of Safety and Security for the Martin County School District.

Surveillance video on a Martin County school bus shows a bus aide yelling at a student to take off a Trump hat, then grabbing it off of his head.

Now, the Martin County Sheriff’s Office is investigating whether the bus aide committed a crime.

Gunnar Johansson, 14, said this week, students were allowed to wear a hat to school if they made a donation to March of Dimes.

He decided to wear a Trump, Make America Great Again hat, “to show my pride in Trump America,” Johansson said.

He boarded his bus to Hidden Oaks Middle School, and within seconds, the bus aide can be heard talking to Johansson.

“Boy, if you don’t that that hat off this bus… take it off. Take that hat off… take that hat off…” the bus aide, who has not been identified, is heard saying.

Best of luck to the aide

She had no right to violate the kids civil rights. It's not ok for me to demand from leftists that they remove the bumper stickers from their car. You guys are intolerant and stupid to the core.
I don’t give a fuck. I was tolerant until you elected Trump to kill tolerance. No more. You wear your MAGA hat around and somebody decides to punish you fornit? I couldn’t care less.
Lol
Boy,
There would be no trump if there was no Obama you spineless motherfucker.
Karma is a bitch

accomplishments?
6hjqb33m75l21.png
:CryingCow:

The federal government is far too large… If anything this is probably a good thing

Best of luck to the aide

She had no right to violate the kids civil rights. It's not ok for me to demand from leftists that they remove the bumper stickers from their car. You guys are intolerant and stupid to the core.
I don’t give a fuck. I was tolerant until you elected Trump to kill tolerance. No more. You wear your MAGA hat around and somebody decides to punish you fornit? I couldn’t care less.
Should the same happen to someone wearing a Hillary hat? Or a Biden hat? No, this has more to do about the big whiners losing the 2016 election. You couldn't care less about someone taking the MAGA hat off another because you are so INTOLERANT>>>>AND THAT PROVES IT.
I don’t give a fuck. If a person with a MAGA hat gets their ass whupped, I consider it a good thing.
Lol
Boy,
Sitting in your mothers basement, an easy thing to say.

accomplishments?
6hjqb33m75l21.png

The federal government is far too large… If anything this is probably a good thing
Lack of leadership doesnt reduce the size of government, it just makes it dysfunctional.
0skcgt79udl21.jpg

accomplishments?
6hjqb33m75l21.png

Lack of leadership doesnt reduce the size of government, it just makes it dysfunctional.
0skcgt79udl21.jpg
Like I’ve always said career politicians are all the same no matter what side the pick...
think of DC like the WWE… They are putting on a show for the cameras but behind the scenes them and the deep state are so fucking over America... Lol

Forum List

Back