🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Video shows bus aide in Martin Co. pulling 'Make America Great Again' hat off teen's head

Should the same happen to someone wearing a Hillary hat? Or a Biden hat? No, this has more to do about the big whiners losing the 2016 election. You couldn't care less about someone taking the MAGA hat off another because you are so INTOLERANT>>>>AND THAT PROVES IT.
I don’t give a fuck. If a person with a MAGA hat gets their ass whupped, I consider it a good thing.
Spoken like a true Democrat misfit that still is whining three years later. Aren't you ashamed that you cannot handle defeat better than that? You are an amusing speciman of person with a very low EQ.
I've been handling defeat just fine. The alt-right is dead and buried, and Trump will never pass conservative legislation for the rest of his Presidency. If a MAGA freak or two gets bloodied up, well that's a bonus.

You know what a high IQ is right? Do you know what a high EQ is?

When someone is smart, they have a high Intelligence IQ. When someone is mature, he has a High Emotional Quotient. Being smart can't gewt you what you want, unless you act withing certain criteria.

Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is the ability to identify, use, understand, and manage emotions in an effective and positive way. A high EQ helps individuals to communicate better, reduce their anxiety and stress, defuse conflicts, improve relationships, empathize with others, and effectively overcome life’s challenges.

Many of us move through life making important decisions based on our current circumstances. We may perceive them as being beyond our ability to change, thus limiting our options and solutions.

Developing EQ can greatly influence our success. Our personal situations and intelligence are factors as well; however, EQ can profoundly affect our choices by creating options we may not have otherwise imagined or considered to be possibilities
You voted for an obese retard with no EQ. It was a positive for him.

You have seen that poster's voting ballot? How is that even possible?

Best of luck to the aide

She had no right to violate the kids civil rights. It's not ok for me to demand from leftists that they remove the bumper stickers from their car. You guys are intolerant and stupid to the core.
I don’t give a fuck. I was tolerant until you elected Trump to kill tolerance. No more. You wear your MAGA hat around and somebody decides to punish you fornit? I couldn’t care less.
Should the same happen to someone wearing a Hillary hat? Or a Biden hat? No, this has more to do about the big whiners losing the 2016 election. You couldn't care less about someone taking the MAGA hat off another because you are so INTOLERANT>>>>AND THAT PROVES IT.
I don’t give a fuck. If a person with a MAGA hat gets their ass whupped, I consider it a good thing.

You.. you make me want to buy a MAGA hat.
Wear it out in public a lot

Spoken like a true Democrat misfit that still is whining three years later. Aren't you ashamed that you cannot handle defeat better than that? You are an amusing speciman of person with a very low EQ.
I've been handling defeat just fine. The alt-right is dead and buried, and Trump will never pass conservative legislation for the rest of his Presidency. If a MAGA freak or two gets bloodied up, well that's a bonus.

When someone is smart, they have a high Intelligence IQ. When someone is mature, he has a High Emotional Quotient. Being smart can't gewt you what you want, unless you act withing certain criteria.

Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is the ability to identify, use, understand, and manage emotions in an effective and positive way. A high EQ helps individuals to communicate better, reduce their anxiety and stress, defuse conflicts, improve relationships, empathize with others, and effectively overcome life’s challenges.

Many of us move through life making important decisions based on our current circumstances. We may perceive them as being beyond our ability to change, thus limiting our options and solutions.

Developing EQ can greatly influence our success. Our personal situations and intelligence are factors as well; however, EQ can profoundly affect our choices by creating options we may not have otherwise imagined or considered to be possibilities

Oh you're right. Maybe he was too drunk to move that day.

That makes zero sense, fucktard.

She had no right to violate the kids civil rights. It's not ok for me to demand from leftists that they remove the bumper stickers from their car. You guys are intolerant and stupid to the core.
I don’t give a fuck. I was tolerant until you elected Trump to kill tolerance. No more. You wear your MAGA hat around and somebody decides to punish you fornit? I couldn’t care less.

You.. you make me want to buy a MAGA hat.
Wear it out in public a lot

Yeah, and next stop Lake Butler for me? :eusa_naughty: I like freedom.

8/10 of people I grew up with are convicted felons for kicking somebody's ass. I got lucky, not trying to push it.

We all have kicked some ass, especially that last day of jr. high.

I also made a couple of correct decisions at certain times.

Last edited:

That makes zero sense, fucktard.
It does if you're a competent reader.

Good luck,
BF

If a bus aide or any other stupid ass aide touched one of my kids or their hats, they'd of spent the rest of their life wiping their ass with a fucking stub at the end of their arm.
This is some nasty bullshit going on a d people better get serious about dealing with it because it's just going to get worse.

Black flag you suck. You're a champion at it. You are part of the problem this country has with stupid people running all over the place sucking.
Oh so you'd attempt murder. Good job, violent retard. Suck my balls.

You have no balls.
Those lips of yours will find something to attach to. Hurry up and suck it, bitch.

Does your mom know you're out of bed?
Yours does

Black flag shows just who he is by advocating violence on kids.

You have no balls.
Those lips of yours will find something to attach to. Hurry up and suck it, bitch.

Yours does

I'm not surprised you don't know what "advocate" means

You have no balls.

Yours does

That woman is probably fired. Now I gotta look where Martin County is. :mad:

That's weird, just above Palm Beach, I thought Hendry was just above Palm Beach. Well, I reckon it is the way I roll. :funnyface:

Ass end of nowhere as far as I'm concerned. :laughing0301:

You have no balls.

Yours does

I'm not surprised you don't know what "advocate" means

Would you care about violence and other bully behavior if it were some left leaner kid?

Your own?

You'd be angry too if somebody had to make up some bullshit title so you had a job. What the fuck is a bus aide? :dunno:
I think schools hire an adult to be on the bus to keep kids under control while the bus is being driven. Apparently, they forgot that the person should have been an adult.

Geez, in my day, the old-ass bus driver just did it all herself. I think she had a billy club.

One day, this kid that went to prison the next year got into a fight with my friend who is kinda big..6'+

She broke that shit up. We stopped for 5 minutes, and then continued on.
We had a bus driver named Elsie Bell.
The entire bus would chant...
Elsie Bell, go to hell!
Elsie Bell, go to hell!’’

Well I'm thoroughly disgusted by the bus aide. We're accused of being fascists but notice that she barks and sneers at the boy for getting a "referral" because he's wearing a hat she doesn't like.

OTOH I hate that conservatives are taking on snowflake tendencies. Jail for this woman, really? C'mon. Trump is signed on to prison reform and HE IS RIGHT. This is reprehensible behavior but you don't put people in jail for swiping your hat. I'm reading this all over too: this one and that one should be in jail for violating our "rights" and our "feelings"--FROM CONSERVATIVES

Get a gosh darn grip people

You'd be angry too if somebody had to make up some bullshit title so you had a job. What the fuck is a bus aide? :dunno:
I think schools hire an adult to be on the bus to keep kids under control while the bus is being driven. Apparently, they forgot that the person should have been an adult.

Geez, in my day, the old-ass bus driver just did it all herself. I think she had a billy club.

One day, this kid that went to prison the next year got into a fight with my friend who is kinda big..6'+

Elsie Bell, go to hell!

While she was trying to drive you. Lovely

Elsie Bell, go to hell!

You know I gave this a second thought: were I that bus driver, I would have pulled that bus over and refused to drive that bus another inch until the chanting stopped. The first time. Second time, I would have pulled over and painstakingly written down every name on that bus for detentions.

Elsie was a total pushover, poor lady

Elsie Bell, go to hell!

You know I gave this a second thought: were I that bus driver, I would have pulled that bus over and refused to drive that bus another inch until the chanting stopped. The first time. Second time, I would have pulled over and painstakingly written down every name on that bus for detentions.

She did exactly what you suggested. Once she stoped the chanting and resumed driving, the chanting resumed, too.

Elsie Bell, go to hell!

She did exactly what you suggested. Once she stoped the chanting and resumed driving, the chanting resumed, too.

She wasn't tough enough on you pathetic little worms. She should have stopped the bus every single time to see if the little chants were worth being home an hour late, and spending an extra hour on her bus, and an extra hour in detention.

Elsie Bell, go to hell!

Where are you getting the information that there was chanting? I read the OP link and there was no mention of chanting.

Elsie Bell, go to hell!

You would be blaming the children for what she started. The school condoned the wearing of the hat. She had no say in the matter. She is too political and doesn't use good judgment. Fire her ass.

Forum List

Back