Video shows Israeli soldier throwing down Knife in front of 14 year old

And ordering her to pick it up, until he spies
he is being recorded

And just where did the knife come from, but from her bag that she did not want him to look in.

You really need to watch your own video's closer.

he is being recorded

This is appalling. Just appalling.

The Israeli's are scumbags who don't deserve a country.

And just where did the knife come from, but from her bag that she did not want him to look in. Want to explain your obvious Jew hatred now and tell everyone WHY you are so hateful towards the jews

he is being recorded

This is appalling. Just appalling.

The Israeli's are scumbags who don't deserve a country.

Did anyone but the rabid partisans believe that the Israelis weren't framing many of the kids?

The Israeli's are framing Pal'istanian terrorists with their own weapons?

My, you do have an advanced case of the debilitating disease known as Rabid Partisan Syndrome.

I am always very wary of videos like this with no audio, no context....

It always brings out the judge and jury, on both sides!

However, why did the Israeli throw a knife on the ground?

It isn't conclusive where the knife came from, no matter how many times you watch the video...

It isn't conclusive where the knife came from, no matter how many times you watch the video...

It is to the majority of team Palestine even with the evidence of her bag being searched at the time of the incident.

It is to the majority of team Palestine even with the evidence of her bag being searched at the time of the incident.

As I said "judge and jury"....

The fact that she had her bag searched doesn't actually prove anything...

The video doesn't show the Israeli digging in her handbag and pulling a knife out of it...

We only see the knife when it is thrown on the ground in front of the woman.

Where it came from? Well, it's not possible to say from the video 'evidence'.

The video doesn't show the Israeli digging in her handbag and pulling a knife out of it...

The frame before we see her bag, then the knife coming from the vicinity of the bag and finally the bag and knife being thrown to the floor. Good enough evidence to convict in a criminal court the possession of a banned weapon.

The frame before we see her bag, then the knife coming from the vicinity of the bag and finally the bag and knife being thrown to the floor. Good enough evidence to convict in a criminal court the possession of a banned weapon.

Circumstantial evidence is NOT good enough to convict anyone!

"coming from the vicinity of the bag "

It also came from the "vicinity" of the Israelis!

Perhaps THEY should be convicted of "possession of a banned weapon"!

The video is inconclusive one way or the other!

It's only your zionut mind that 'wants', no, 'needs' to see this as a righteous Israeli response when the reality is that there really is very little to see in this video!

It's only your zionut mind that 'wants', no, 'needs' to see this as a righteous Israeli response when the reality is that there really is very little to see in this video!

So she had a bag that she did not want the soldier to look in ( no evidence he was IDF ) because she was afraid of what would be found. When the knife was produced she begged for mercy and can be clearly seen wringing her hands. As I said enough evidence to convict of carrying a concealed weapon that is banned.

So she had a bag that she did not want the soldier to look in ( no evidence he was IDF ) because she was afraid of what would be found. When the knife was produced she begged for mercy and can be clearly seen wringing her hands. As I said enough evidence to convict of carrying a concealed weapon that is banned.

Well, shall we just say that the evidence is inconclusive....

There is not enough evidence, based upon the video, to convict anyone...

If you feel that there is enough evidence it is because of your zionut bias, nothing more...

"So she had a bag that she did not want the soldier to look in" .. Not a crime

"because she was afraid of what would be found." ... Unsupported conjecture

"When the knife was produced she begged for mercy and can be clearly seen wringing her hands." ... Fear of Israeli soldiers is enough to make anyone beg for mercy... Though, you can't actually hear her beg for mercy, nor lip ready exactly what she is saying....

Forum List

Back