Video: Syrian army forms suicide bomber platoon

But Sally. Why do you lie about the clock time? You even raised the claim that I would edit my posts to change the initial clock time, though that is not possible. Why are you such a big disgusting bag full of lies?
Why arent you going to join FSA or Al-Nusra, btw? It seems you hate Assad more than anyone else in the world, so much that you prefer Islamist terrorists. I am sure, when you were in Damascus screaming "I am American journalist of CNN", he refused to let you in and that damaged your journapuppet´s pride and till the end of your life, you are spreading your hate around like a little gnome. Thats almost pitiful but the disgusting part prevails.

This dummy doesn't realize that I happened to see his thread when I clicked on the message board in the morning previously so could certainly see what time he was posting in Germany. Then when I actually came back to post, I could see that he edited his post which then showed another time other than one in the very, very early morning hours of a new days in Germany.

You know, little boy, you really should start writing fiction. Nobody here likes Muslim terrorists, but anyone who isn't brain dead readlizes that your hero is not an angel as much as you wish we would all think the same about him like you do..

But Sally. Why do you lie about the clock time? You even raised the claim that I would edit my posts to change the initial clock time, though that is not possible. Why are you such a big disgusting bag full of lies?
Why arent you going to join FSA or Al-Nusra, btw? It seems you hate Assad more than anyone else in the world, so much that you prefer Islamist terrorists. I am sure, when you were in Damascus screaming "I am American journalist of CNN", he refused to let you in and that damaged your journapuppet´s pride and till the end of your life, you are spreading your hate around like a little gnome. Thats almost pitiful but the disgusting part prevails.

This dummy doesn't realize that I happened to see his thread when I clicked on the message board in the morning previously so could certainly see what time he was posting in Germany. Then when I actually came back to post, I could see that he edited his post which then showed another time other than one in the very, very early morning hours of a new days in Germany.

You know, little boy, you really should start writing fiction. Nobody here likes Muslim terrorists, but anyone who isn't brain dead readlizes that your hero is not an angel as much as you wish we would all think the same about him like you do..

You keep claiming that editing a post will change its time of creation? Why are you so such a lying toad?

Sally.jpg

It's 9/11 the 13th and these United States have never been closer to losing the last vestiges of their foundational identity.

Long ago, our first president, George Washington, prophetically warned against "attachments and entanglements in foreign affairs." In the last century, such sentiments, tragically, fell into disrepute. In our time, Washington's 21st-century successors, George W. Bush and Barack Hussein Obama, have no such compunction. On the contrary, their response to the Islamic assault of 9/11 and the aftermath of continuing jihad have been to link the fortunes of this great nation with those of warring tribes and factions in the Islamic world. That's about as attached and entangled in foreign affairs as it is possible to get.
Uncle Sam Needs to Protect American Not Islamic Interests Diana West uexpress

You keep claiming that editing a post will change its time of creation? Why are you so such a lying toad?

Sally.jpg

It's 9/11 the 13th and these United States have never been closer to losing the last vestiges of their foundational identity.

Long ago, our first president, George Washington, prophetically warned against "attachments and entanglements in foreign affairs." In the last century, such sentiments, tragically, fell into disrepute. In our time, Washington's 21st-century successors, George W. Bush and Barack Hussein Obama, have no such compunction. On the contrary, their response to the Islamic assault of 9/11 and the aftermath of continuing jihad have been to link the fortunes of this great nation with those of warring tribes and factions in the Islamic world. That's about as attached and entangled in foreign affairs as it is possible to get.

Are you actually denying to us that you don't post in the bewitching hours of the night when you should be sound asleep. It is also strange that when I clicked on the forum before I left my house in the morning, I saw your post under this particular thread and the time was certainly different when it showed up again later on.. What happened to the the original post then? The readers can figure out what time you are posting in Germany. By the way, only stupid people bring up George Washington. He lived in a much different time. For all we know, if he were running things today and saw what was going on, he would have a much different attitude. Don't you worry about the U.S. So many people around the world would love to be able to emigrate here. The lucky ones who made it are happy they are here, including Syrians. I don't think that people were clamoring to emigrate to Syria even before the current civil war. By the way, what are you doing in Germany when you would be more comfortable living in Syria and helping your hero. I don't think anyone here expects you to volunteer to join a suicide platoon, but I would think you would want to be there to help your hero and his people.

Sally.jpg

Are you actually denying to us that you don't post in the bewitching hours of the night when you should be sound asleep. It is also strange that when I clicked on the forum before I left my house in the morning, I saw your post under this particular thread and the time was certainly different when it showed up again later on.. What happened to the the original post then? The readers can figure out what time you are posting in Germany. By the way, only stupid people bring up George Washington. He lived in a much different time. For all we know, if he were running things today and saw what was going on, he would have a much different attitude. Don't you worry about the U.S. So many people around the world would love to be able to emigrate here. The lucky ones who made it are happy they are here, including Syrians. I don't think that people were clamoring to emigrate to Syria even before the current civil war. By the way, what are you doing in Germany when you would be more comfortable living in Syria and helping your hero. I don't think anyone here expects you to volunteer to join a suicide platoon, but I would think you would want to be there to help your hero and his people.

But Sally, the forum has its own time when you aren´t logged in but I am sure you know that.
What has Washington´s warning to do with the situation of new migrants in the US, btw?
As for my forum activity times, I am not sure, if its worth to mention them and even lie about them.

1_Britam_Leaks_Daily_Mail.jpg

Sally.jpg

But Sally, the forum has its own time when you aren´t logged in but I am sure you know that.
What has Washington´s warning to do with the situation of new migrants in the US, btw?
As for my forum activity times, I am not sure, if its worth to mention them and even lie about them.

Sally.jpg

This forum is based on an American Time Zone which is two hours ahead of the one here in California (and California is 9 hours behind the time in Germany). It is quite easy then for the readers to figure out what time you got up and started posting on this forum today. Perhaps you are a farmer in Germany who has to get up early and milk his cows and then start in on your computer. As for George Washington, in his day he was an isolationist, but things have changed since then. His mind set in these days no doubt would have been far different from what they were in the early days of America.

As for your chemical attack article, I am planning to launch a chemical attack on Fiji and blame it on you ex Syrians living in Germany. Spread the news around.

Sally.jpg

Sally.jpg

This forum is based on an American Time Zone which is two hours ahead of the one here in California (and California is 9 hours behind the time in Germany). It is quite easy then for the readers to figure out what time you got up and started posting on this forum today. Perhaps you are a farmer in Germany who has to get up early and milk his cows and then start in on your computer. As for George Washington, in his day he was an isolationist, but things have changed since then. His mind set in these days no doubt would have been far different from what they were in the early days of America.

As for your chemical attack article, I am planning to launch a chemical attack on Fiji and blame it on you ex Syrians living in Germany. Spread the news around.

Sure, since you started to lie about my forum activity times, the readers must figure it out alone. But I doubt that they are as interested as you.
The article above is good, yes? It will be posted each time you crawl out of your bed to blame the terrorists crimes on Syria.

Last edited:

Sally.jpg

Sally.jpg

Sure, since you started to lie about my forum activity times, the readers must figure it out alone. But I doubt that they are as interested as you.
The article above is good, yes? It will be posted each time you crawl out of your bed to blame the terrorists crimes on Syria.

The difference little boy, is that I go to sleep at a reasonable hour and don't post on this forum in the wee hours of the new day as you do because you want to catch all the posts that are negative to your idol. The readers are smart enough to figure out what time you are posting in Germany.

The little boy must think that all the threads on this board are exclusively about Syria and his hero. By the way, since you can't drag yourself away from this forum (after all you do get on your high horse every time Assad is mentioned which is actually very rarely), how about you actually contribute something that is happening elsewhere in the Middle East. Surely you have heard of countries like Bahrain (where protests are going on now), Yemen (where killing is always going on), the Emirates which are trying to be part of the modern world, etc. This forum doesn't revolve around your hero and Syria in general unless you really are too dim to realize that.

Japanese had kamikazes, that's were this mess all started .Al quada stole their suicide cells from the Japanese and bin Laden even alluded to that, comparing 9/11 to Hiroshima. Despite the fact that the Japanese were warmongering racists that invaded indo china and killed a hell of a lot of innocent Asians. And then was Unit 731...An Asian version of Mengle and his atrocities.

Sally.jpg

Sally.jpg

The difference little boy, is that I go to sleep at a reasonable hour and don't post on this forum in the wee hours of the new day as you do because you want to catch all the posts that are negative to your idol. The readers are smart enough to figure out what time you are posting in Germany.

The little boy must think that all the threads on this board are exclusively about Syria and his hero. By the way, since you can't drag yourself away from this forum (after all you do get on your high horse every time Assad is mentioned which is actually very rarely), how about you actually contribute something that is happening elsewhere in the Middle East. Surely you have heard of countries like Bahrain (where protests are going on now), Yemen (where killing is always going on), the Emirates which are trying to be part of the modern world, etc. This forum doesn't revolve around your hero and Syria in general unless you really are too dim to realize that.
You really think I stay awake to "jump" on your Al-Nusra propaganda but you are wrong. Your propaganda tales of suicide platoons, Assad killing his own people, etc, are self-defeating. Only the Al-Nusra fanclub members, who want to believe that, believe that.
All the others are lucky that the Syrians are that tough in their war against terrorism. Terrorism that has recently reached Europe.

As for your propaganda posts, I just come to see the shit the world oppressors have just newly came up with and deliver it even to the poor forum through their henchman.

And again, the readers aren't interested in when I am awake and when not.

Last edited:

You really think I stay awake to "jump" on your Al-Nusra propaganda but you are wrong. Your propaganda tales of suicide platoons, Assad killing his own people, etc, are self-defeating. Only the Al-Nusra fanclub members, who want to believe that, believe that.
All the others are lucky that the Syrians are that tough in their war against terrorism. Terrorism that has recently reached Europe.

As for your propaganda posts, I just come to see the shit the world oppressors have just newly came up with and deliver it even to the poor forum through their henchman.

And again, the readers aren't interested in when I am awake and when not.

But, Little Boy, you do appear to be one of the henchmen of Assad. Of course the readers aren't actually interested that you feel it important that you stay up for hours or get up when others in Germany are sleeping. I am sure they notice that how you are always defending y our idol and basically have nothing to say about the other Middle East countries in general, which is the purpose of this forum. That in itself is very, very telling.

But Sally, it is a good thing to defend the Syrians and their President against all kinds of dirt.

You seems to think that we all here support the terrorists. No one likes these terrorists who are barbaric, but your hero is no angel as much as you want all the readers to believe he is.

Remember, folks. Let's give s Rah, Rah, Rah, Siss, Boom, Bah for Assad. He runs around with a halo over his head and wouldn't harm a fly..

But Sally, it is a good thing to defend the Syrians and their President against all kinds of dirt.

You seems to think that we all here support the terrorists. No one likes these terrorists who are barbaric, but your hero is no angel as much as you want all the readers to believe he is.

Remember, folks. Let's give s Rah, Rah, Rah, Siss, Boom, Bah for Assad. He runs around with a halo over his head and wouldn't harm a fly..
But Sally, it isn´t we, it is just you. While the terrorists commit their crimes, you blame the Syrian government of that crimes. That is definitively support for the terrorists.

Sweet. Now we just need to give them a training exercise...

Okay boys, lets take that hill!

Boom!

Boom......................................................................................................................Boom

.......................................Boom

............................................................................BoomBoom..................................................................Boom

Boom...................................................... (Slow runner)

But Sally, it isn´t we, it is just you. While the terrorists commit their crimes, you blame the Syrian government of that crimes. That is definitively support for the terrorists.

But, but, but -- every time that Aris, who happened to be brought up in the region and still has friends who tell her what is going on, you try to put jer down. Meanwhile, on many occasions it looks like you are getting your information from your Jack Armstrong decoder ring.

I guess when those who were tortured in the Syrian prisons were lying about what happened. I also guess that all those who have reported on barrel bombs were lying too. Everyone is lying if it is against your idol.

But, but, but -- every time that Aris, who happened to be brought up in the region and still has friends who tell her what is going on, you try to put jer down. Meanwhile, on many occasions it looks like you are getting your information from your Jack Armstrong decoder ring.

I guess when those who were tortured in the Syrian prisons were lying about what happened. I also guess that all those who have reported on barrel bombs were lying too. Everyone is lying if it is against your idol.
When a barrel bomb is being dropped on terrorists, whats is the problem??? And if someone would shell civilians, whats the difference between barrel bombs and other explosives?

When a barrel bomb is being dropped on terrorists, whats is the problem??? And if someone would shell civilians, whats the difference between barrel bombs and other explosives?

I think we would all agree, even if we were posting at 1:30 a.m. as you are and were half asleep, that it is terrible when civilians have been killed in these bombings. However, you seem to have no problem with your fearless leader barrel bombings his own civilians. In fact, whenever barrel bombings have been brought up by your idol where civilians have been killed, you were always quick to deny it.

I think we would all agree, even if we were posting at 1:30 a.m. as you are and were half asleep, that it is terrible when civilians have been killed in these bombings. However, you seem to have no problem with your fearless leader barrel bombings his own civilians. In fact, whenever barrel bombings have been brought up by your idol where civilians have been killed, you were always quick to deny it.
Who´s there to count the dead civilians but the terrorists? No one. And why are civilians among the terrorists?

Who´s there to count the dead civilians but the terrorists? No one. And why are civilians among the terrorists?

If terrorists happened to overrun your apartment building, and the cops threw in tear gas cannisters, would anyone ask why you are in your apartment building? There are organizations in the field trying to keep up with the statistics of dead people, the same way they are trying to keep up with the number of displaced people as well as those who have become refugees in the surrounding countries.

If terrorists happened to overrun your apartment building, and the cops threw in tear gas cannisters, would anyone ask why you are in your apartment building? There are organizations in the field trying to keep up with the statistics of dead people, the same way they are trying to keep up with the number of displaced people as well as those who have become refugees in the surrounding countries.
The terrorist supporting SOHRs fake numbers are like daily Christmas to you. But look, if 120.000 of the 200.000 dead were fighters for the Syrian army and its allies, how many terrorists would have died and how many civilians?
In Addition, if the Syrian airforce killed only 2.500 people in 3.000 airstrikes in the recent months, how can you fat ground propaganda drone dare to talk of targeting civilians?
Everybody with a brain can figure out that the lies you spread around here are, in fact, nothing but lies.

Forum List

Back