VIDEO: Ted Cruz was irritating and horrible even at age 18

I missed the part where a joint was hanging off his lips and his nose was covered in coke..

The regressives are seeing a chance of a third maobama term channeled by the hildabitch slipping away and their grasping at anything to maintain their delusions. LMAO

And how did you behave when you were 18 years old? Yes I thought so.

i'm pretty sure that cruz's personality hasn't changed.

more telling is that it's the people who knew him who are trying to let the public know what he is. his roommate from college tweets all of the time about what a creep he was/is and said that he'd rather pick a name from the phone book for president than cruz.

and the guy who turned over the video to the media was someone who went to school with him....

it doesn't matter, though, cruz isn't going anywhere.

The regressives are seeing a chance of a third maobama term channeled by the hildabitch slipping away and their grasping at anything to maintain their delusions. LMAO

you should probably use the word properly.

English is important. learn it.

more telling is that it's the people who knew him who are trying to let the public know what he is. his roommate from college tweets all of the time about what a creep he was/is and said that he'd rather pick a name from the phone book for president than cruz.

and the guy who turned over the video to the media was someone who went to school with him....

I would love to talk to your college rommates, but I dont speak JAP

you should probably use the word properly.

English is important. learn it.

I used every word as intended, deal with it. I'll define you and you ilk as I please, you idiots no longer get to set the tone or define the terms of the discussion. I no longer play by your rules. The sooner the rest decide to do that the better.

Your "pretty sure" look you know jack shit like so many liberals.

Forum List

Back