🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Video that Conservative media doesn't want you to see

I've seen stuff like this on the so-called conservative media. Funny that you find it so odd that you started a thread. I guess you're not used to seeing this kind of thing.

• Banned
I've seen stuff like this on the so-called conservative media. Funny that you find it so odd that you started a thread. I guess you're not used to seeing this kind of thing.

1 thread against dozens (conservative estimate) calling black people police murdering animals over this incident. It doesn't surprise me that you're surprised. I never see you in those threads trying to prove the racist op's wrong. I guess your mostly fine with it.

Pffft, silly op.

It was only people of the liberal slant encouraging, cheering and applauding the murders.

That's more like something Jesse, Al, Louis, Jeremiah, Barack and Eric don't want anybody to see.

Conservatism and Liberalism are not the proper metrics here.

• Banned
That's more like something Jesse, Al, Louis, Jeremiah, Barack and Eric don't want anybody to see.

Conservatism and Liberalism are not the proper metrics here.

No, white race baiters don't want you to see it either. It hurts the narrative that brown people are going to destroy America which is a fundamental tenet of the GOP.

Kind of funny considering a lot of the liberal media is still pushing the hands up don't shoot line even though the evidence and witness testimony some of which was from blacks disproves that.

Kind of funny considering a lot of the liberal media is still pushing the hands up don't shoot line even though the evidence and witness testimony some of which was from blacks disproves that.
Yep, it is libtards that are lying fools.

No, white race baiters don't want you to see it either. It hurts the narrative that brown people are going to destroy America which is a fundamental tenet of the GOP.

The major problem with you insipid posters is the bent toward generalizations no matter which entity is being judged. You spend time spinning the connotations of each others beliefs as if you automatically win simply by posting your assessment of their beliefs in the guise of a truism.

What a circus evolves!

The funny thing about this thread is that conservative posters here have the balls to pretend that they're not surprised that brown people are against violence towards police.

I guess we should ignore the last few months of posts!
Proof of point!

Local News: Protesters Didn't Actually Chant 'Kill A Cop.' Sorry For The 'Misunderstanding'
Nick Wing
The Huffington Post 12/23/14 02:02 PM ET

I actually saw the edited clip on TV; "We won't stop, we can't stop, so kill a cop."

An amazing "mistake" by your typical race war baiting Fox News affiliate,

The clip was taken from video filmed at the National "Justice For All" March in Washington, D.C. earlier this month. Tawanda Jones is the woman in the video leading protesters in the following chant: "We won't stop! We can't stop! Till killer cops are in cell blocks!" But when WBFF aired the clip -- or at least a version of it that cuts off midway through the chant -- this is how an anchor interpreted Jones' words: "We won't stop, we can't stop, so kill a cop."

Local News Protesters Didn t Actually Chant Kill A Cop. Sorry For The Misunderstanding

Wrong, asshole. The shootings had zip to do with race. People like you can only view the world in black and white. You attempt to hide your shortcoming by blaming others, something any 3 year old will do.

"Video that Conservative media doesn't want you to see"

Most conservatives don't want the general public to see the video, either; it undermines the lie contrived by the right that people of color 'hate the police.'

you may have a point if anyone on the right was saying that. But as its complete crap we have no problem with you seeing it. In fact we encourage you to. Then you guys might get it through your heads that skin color is meaningless and we should see each other as individual human beings and not group people together according to their skin color.

and you say you guys aren't the racists.

The funny thing about this thread is that conservative posters here have the balls to pretend that they're not surprised that brown people are against violence towards police.

I guess we should ignore the last few months of posts!

the funny thing about this thread is you clearly look at people and judge them according to their skin color and then claim others are racists

Forum List

Back