🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Video that Conservative media doesn't want you to see

No, white race baiters don't want you to see it either. It hurts the narrative that brown people are going to destroy America which is a fundamental tenet of the GOP.
Wrong, asshole. The shootings had zip to do with race. People like you can only view the world in black and white. You attempt to hide your shortcoming by blaming others, something any 3 year old will do.

I like the pun.

you would think conservative media playing the clip would make him rethink his thesis here.

The 2 slain policemen were hispanic and asian.

Would you have the same numbers of pro-police crowd if both of the officers had been white? ..... :cool:

Is the WSJ a Conservative Media?
Slain NYPD Officers Mourned in Brooklyn - WSJ
Is FoxMemphis a Conservative Media?
SLIDESHOW New York Mourns After 2 Police Officers Shot Killed - FOX13 News WHBQ FOX 13

This story is everywhere. OP needs to stop with the "divide and conquer" narrative being pushed by the Left.
Unfortunately, that is within the mantra of the left. Liberals foster turmoil by disguising their true intent. Liberals fight poverty by keeping the poor poor and blaming others. Liberals exacerbate racism. It's all a part of the Marxist agenda.

Would you have the same numbers of pro-police crowd if both of the officers had been white? ..... :cool:

I think so. I'd like to think the community would support the families regardless of skin color

I think so. I'd like to think the community would support the families regardless of skin color
I support the police....regardless of color. I detest criminals...regardless of color.

All you people that think blacks are targeted by police fail to acknowledge that most of the crimes are committed by blacks. The police have no choice but to combat crime. The fact that a disproportionately high percentage of the prison population is black can be attributed DIRECTLY to the fact that blacks commit more crimes.

It is a CULTURE problem...not a race problem. Blacks don't commit crimes simply because they are black. People of all colors commit crimes mainly because their ethical standards are lower than should be. The lack of responsible parenting and the disdain for education and hard work creates a culture of crime.

Forum List

Back