Video Title: Democrat Krystal Matthews Hates her White Constituents

TheReaper

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2022

From Office Tatum, who happens to be black by the way

She needs to be fired and held accountable for her statements just like anyone else! This is disgusting! She has no respect for anyone. Even without her blatant racism, her saying she likes to keep her constituents, “under her thumb,” is already a ridiculous statement that should get her removed.

Last edited:
Is she the same racist who said they have to treat white people like shit?

Why is she even in office?

She needs to be fired and held accountable for her statements just like anyone else! This is disgusting! She has no respect for anyone. Even without her blatant racism, her saying she likes to keep her constituents, “under her thumb,” is already a ridiculous statement that should get her removed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fW5MhWOG9Q
Can you say RASCIST... LOL what a way to reach out to voters...

Whenever I hear a black person talking like her all I can think is now there is someone angry because they were born black.....
How sad for her...
Democrats are the party of victims. That is how this woman sees herself. A victim can't lead. Anger and hate will destroy them. Look at the Biden Presidency imploding under its own weight, its a real time demonstration.

The media and political elites have proven time and again that those of color, who are democrat, can say and do as they please?

Why?

I guess because they don't expect Blacks to live up to the higher moral standards expected of everyone else.

I reckon because they are deemed incapable of moral conduct.

The media and political elites have proven time and again that those of color, who are democrat, can say and do as they please?

Why?

I guess because they don't expect Blacks to live up to the higher moral standards expected of everyone else.

I reckon because they are deemed incapable of moral conduct.
No personal responsibility for their actions. Big daddy government will give them handouts... They think they are victims but are incapable of seeing that they are victims of their own bad decisions, to be a slave to government handouts. IT is always someone else's fault...

1663489932526.png

Bacon eating lardass

Forum List

Back