Vigil For Nia Wilson Turns In Racial Attack Against Whites

Some white people are not very smart. You dont show up at an event where a Black woman just was killed by some depraved white boy and not expect there to be some people with built up anger towards whites in the crowd.

Why aren't there crowds when Blacks killed Whites that go Chimpity Choo choo against Blacks, anymore?

Seems like one race has civilized more than the other, no?
Speak english. For gods sake its your native tounge.

Yes Blacks civilized whites twice. Thats a very large clue. You dont show up at an event where a Black woman was killed by some feral white boy and not expect there to be some people with built up anger towards whites in the crowd.
The spacemen in the Nazca lines and on ancient cave drawings actually represent white people who came to Earth to teach the inhabitants how to be civilized.

Earth dwellers have proved to be slow learners.

Some white people are not very smart. You dont show up at an event where a Black woman just was killed by some depraved white boy and not expect there to be some people with built up anger towards whites in the crowd.

Why aren't there crowds when Blacks killed Whites that go Chimpity Choo choo against Blacks, anymore?

Yes Blacks civilized whites twice. Thats a very large clue.

I wish I could say that Whites civilized Blacks, however that would be a bit of a half-truth.
(Being that no, I wouldn't say typical Blacks are civilized all too much)
Whites wish they could say a lot of things and have Blacks listen to them without laughing at them. However, the topic really isnt about civilizing whites so we should get back on topic. Why would a right wing racist group show up at a rally for a Black woman that was slain by some recessive white boy?

There's been some nasty cases of Whites being killed by Blacks in the U.S.A, and nobody went into feral Chimp spasms in response?
Show us where a Black power group showed up to the white chimp rally for a dead white and were not attacked?

Yes, blacks are not as civilized -- we need to do something about them

Perhaps reinstating Jim Crow laws will whip those coloreds into shape

That is how whites were able to become more civilized over the years after being under the heel of black oppression all this time....

Well, I'd favor more along the lines of giving Blacks their own nation within the U.S.A, seems like the best solution in general, how can they be oppressed by Whites if they have their own nation, how can they bother Whites if they aren't there. etc. etc.

As far as Blacks being not as civilized due to being oppressed.

Well, I don't know, how about Irish, Japanese, Italians, Chinese, Poles etc.?

As if they didn't have their own issues with oppression, or discrimination?

Well luckily for Italians, Irish and Poles -- their oppression stopped when white supremacists decided to declare them white -- until then, some of them had to drop their ethnic sounding last names, break their ethnic sounding accents in order to pass for white -- that really helped...

The Japanese and Chinese benefited by not being totally separated from their home nation, also -- whites luckily didn't hate them as much as blacks and China was never a nation that whites had much luck conquering

but all in all, blacks are inferior, you are right -- giving them their own country won't work because of how inferior they are -- I say we just bring back Jim Crow -- that will teach em a lesson

By the way, reminding blacks of their uncivilized status and racial inferiority is a great way to attract "good blacks" to your cause -- because they will feel so ashamed of being associated with their sub-human brethren -- they will do all they can to get white approval, some will even tell you how the sins of the past (slavery, institutionalized racism) never happened or if it did, wasn't that bad...

I wish I could say that Whites civilized Blacks, however that would be a bit of a half-truth.
Whites wish they could say a lot of things and have Blacks listen to them without laughing at them. However, the topic really isnt about civilizing whites so we should get back on topic. Why would a right wing racist group show up at a rally for a Black woman that was slain by some recessive white boy?

There's been some nasty cases of Whites being killed by Blacks in the U.S.A, and nobody went into feral Chimp spasms in response?
Show us where a Black power group showed up to the white chimp rally for a dead white and were not attacked?

Well, there were what kind of rallies , and violence in response to the Black killers of Whites like couple Channon Christian / Christopher Newsom, or of one of my own ethnics being Polish Jan Pawel Pietrzak?

That is how whites were able to become more civilized over the years after being under the heel of black oppression all this time....

Well, I'd favor more along the lines of giving Blacks their own nation within the U.S.A, seems like the best solution in general, how can they be oppressed by Whites if they have their own nation, how can they bother Whites if they aren't there. etc. etc.

Well luckily for Italians, Irish and Poles -- their oppression stopped when white supremacists decided to declare them white -- until then, some of them had to drop their ethnic sounding last names, break their ethnic sounding accents in order to pass for white -- that really helped...

Not really.

A.)A lot of White Supremacists aren't too keen on Italians, and Poles still to this day.

B.) Italians, and Poles who have been the top groups discriminated by Liberal Hollywood, and media.

To think this doesn't spill into greater society is ridiculous.

Well, there were what kind of rallies , and violence in response to the Black killers of Whites like couple Channon Christian / Christopher Newsom, or of one of my own ethnics being Polish Jan Pawel Pietrzak?
Please provide a link. So far you seem to be faltering in fear of the challenge.

Please provide a link. So far you seem to be faltering in fear of the challenge.

That annoying Mulatto on Vice I've seen heckle White Supremacist's, and there was no violence against him.

That annoying Mulatto on Vice I've seen heckle White Supremacist's, and there was no violence against him.
Thats not a link. Thats some retarded comment with no meaning.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/24/shock-video-proud-boy-beaten/

So I am sure the story of this poor woman has been posted in here so I won't go into the details other than the fact that this was tragic, the attack was random, the suspect was caught due to the quick response of a citizen who recognized the guy and called the police -- so overall great job by both the citizen and the police

However, there was a vigil for Nia Wilson and unfortunately a segment of the people attending that vigil violently attacked alleged members of the group "Proud Boys" -- police intervened and these guys were not killed thankfully --

But what is even worse is, according to the Proud Boys themselves (which is not a hate group since it has multi-racial members) -- there were no planned events in that area -- even tho the rumor was they were supposed be nearby as way to agitate those protesting for the victim.

So it seems the crowd by mistake, attacked these poor guys and could have killed them if the police didn't step in. The rhetoric of Maxine Waters, Black Lives Matter and other black hate groups have resulted time after time in people getting killed, what should be done about it?

I kind of wonder what the "proud boys" were doing at the vigil in the first place. If they said something out of line, to be fair, I think they should have expected a reaction in an emotionally charged atmosphere.
I cant read the link.

Yet, he the Mulatto confronted White supremacist "Brutality" I mean "Non Brutality"

they will do all they can to get white approval, some will even tell you how the sins of the past (slavery, institutionalized racism) never happened or if it did, wasn't that bad...

A lot of people suffered who aren't Black, and tend to behave in a much better manner.
Which is why I keep saying blacks are inferior -- so its time to treat them as such -- I don't understand why you have to keep pointing to examples of non-blacks being raped and murdered for 400 years and saying how they came out ok --- yea, because they are superior, duh...

Time to start treating blacks for who they really are...whats the problem?

they will do all they can to get white approval, some will even tell you how the sins of the past (slavery, institutionalized racism) never happened or if it did, wasn't that bad...

A lot of people suffered who aren't Black, and tend to behave in a much better manner.
Which is why I keep saying blacks are inferior -- so its time to treat them as such -- I don't understand why you have to keep pointing to examples of non-blacks being raped and murdered for 400 years and saying how they came out ok --- yea, because they are superior, duh...

Since when does it make sense to massacre your property?

Not really.

A.)A lot of White Supremacists aren't too keen on Italians, and Poles still to this day.

B.) Italians, and Poles who have been the top groups discriminated by Liberal Hollywood, and media.

What do Polish people look like? If you have to use their names or language to tell me, then you miss the point of "passing for white" and why that was an important tool to have back then..

and speaking of which -- is it easier to tell if someone is Half Italian and Half German over someone who is Half Black and Half German?

and no...lots of white supremacists ARE keen on Italians and poles because when the immigrant waves of the late 1800's came -- you had white supremacists saying " If he proves himself a man, and … acquires wealth and cleans himself up — very well, we might receive him in a generation or two. But at present he is far beneath us, and the burden of proof rests with him." -- and that paid off..

You even had economists chiming in saying "in a country where the distinction between white man and black is intended as a distinction of value … it is no compliment to the Italian to deny him his whiteness.”

So basically these new immigrants had a choice — fight for inclusion into the white race or align with people of color, who they knew fared even worse than them. One Serbian worker said during the era, “You soon know something about this country. … Negroes never get a fair chance.

Other than all that, you are right -- blacks are inferior....

Yet, he the Mulatto confronted White supremacist "Brutality" I mean "Non Brutality"

I didnt see a rally for a dead white person at the hands of Blacks with a Black Power group present where whites didnt ******. Did you forget the requirement and your claim?

Since when does it make sense to massacre your property?
Who said anything about damaging property?

If you are referring to blacks as being property, we first must re-declare them as property -- but we have to do this in steps -- we cant just come out and say it -- blacks may be slow, but we have too many "liberal" whites who may be against that...we gotta be more covert

Not really.

What do Polish people look like? If you have to use their names or language to tell me, then you miss the point of "passing for white" and why that was an important tool to have back then..

and speaking of which -- is it easier to tell if someone is Half Italian and Half German over someone who is Half Black and Half German?

and no...lots of white supremacists ARE keen on Italians and poles because when the immigrant waves of the late 1800's came -- you had white supremacists saying " If he proves himself a man, and … acquires wealth and cleans himself up — very well, we might receive him in a generation or two. But at present he is far beneath us, and the burden of proof rests with him." -- and that paid off..

You even had economists chiming in saying "in a country where the distinction between white man and black is intended as a distinction of value … it is no compliment to the Italian to deny him his whiteness.”

So basically these new immigrants had a choice — fight for inclusion into the white race or align with people of color, who they knew fared even worse than them. One Serbian worker said during the era, “You soon know something about this country. … Negroes never get a fair chance.

The problem with your theory is that it became more, or less not politically correct to attack Blacks since the 60's / 70's movement.

The same simply doesn't hold true for White groups, which Poles, and Italians have become the butt of jokes by the Liberal institutions of Hollywood, and media.

Not really.

The problem with your theory is that it became more, or less not politically correct to attack Blacks since the 60's / 70's movement.

The same simply doesn't hold true for White groups, which Poles, and Italians have become the butt of jokes by the Liberal institutions of Hollywood, and media.

Let me know when Poles were attacked by whites for being Poles and it was politically correct -- since the 60/70's movement of course

Was there a great wave of Italian rapes and lynchings at the hands of whites I wasn't aware of? Did the courts refused to investigate it because it was so accepted to oppress Italians??

Or is it, the more you keep typing, the less superior you become -- because right now, you have a profound ignorance on the subject

but don't worry, there are others who are smarter than you who are just as racist -- sleep well

Not really.

Let me know when Poles were attacked by whites for being Poles and it was politically correct -- since the 60/70's movement of course

Was there a great wave of Italian rapes and lynchings at the hands of whites I wasn't aware of? Did the courts refused to investigate it because it was so accepted to oppress Italians??

Or is it, the more you keep typing, the less superior you become -- because right now, you have a profound ignorance on the subject

but don't worry, there are others who are smarter than you who are just as racist -- sleep well

So, how often are Blacks attacked by Whites in this country?

Actually, more often the opposite holds true.

I wouldn't really doubt that some Poles have been physically attacked by other Whites in this country, but I do know some Poles have been physically attacked by Blacks in this country.

I know from experience, having worn a Poland belt-buckle some guy at a gym saw it and angrily said "Dumb Polak" and looked like he might attack me.

So, I'd say it's pretty far off from saying Poles are just accepted as "Whites"

So, if Poles have it so great why is it okay to say dumb Polak jokes, and not dumb Negro jokes which would be unacceptable?

Forum List

Back