Vigil For Nia Wilson Turns In Racial Attack Against Whites

Looks like the proud boys are a group of skin heads basically.

" Proud Boys is a far-right men's organization with presences in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. It was founded in 2016 by Vice Media"

Some white people are not very smart. You dont show up at an event where a Black woman just was killed by some depraved white boy and not expect there to be some people with built up anger towards whites in the crowd.

It was other white people at the vigil, quite a bit, no one was bothering them -- something about these other guys caused them to get singled out would be my guess -- People who were live-streaming it via Facebook or Twitter keeps saying these guys instigated the situation, but Proud Boys say they had nothing to do with these guys...

Still doesn't matter, no one is justified when it comes to attacking others, especially if when its people of color doing the attacking.

Some white people are not very smart. You dont show up at an event where a Black woman just was killed by some depraved white boy and not expect there to be some people with built up anger towards whites in the crowd.

It was other white people at the vigil, quite a bit, no one was bothering them -- something about these other guys caused them to get singled out would be my guess -- People who were live-streaming it via Facebook or Twitter keeps saying these guys instigated the situation, but Proud Boys say they had nothing to do with these guys...

Still doesn't matter, no one is justified when it comes to attacking others, especially if when its people of color doing the attacking.
I posted that prior to knowing who the proud boys were. They are an alt right group. Nuff said.

" Proud Boys is a far-right men's organization with presences in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. It was founded in 2016 by Vice Media"

Founded by Gavin McGinnes, former co-founder of Vice before he left the company...Proud Boys has a paramilitary wing called the Fraternal Order Of The Alt-Rights --but Gavin claims to have disavowed them.

McGinnes does that game of pandering to racists but not being overt about it-- The games goes like this, when Jason Kessler's alt right march in Charlottesville got too much bad press -- McInnes said he had kicked Kessler out after his views on race had become clear <<-- in other words, when he went off code and became overtly racist.

Founded by Gavin McGinnes, former co-founder of Vice before he left the company...Proud Boys has a paramilitary wing called the Fraternal Order Of The Alt-Rights --but Gavin claims to have disavowed them.

McGinnes does that game of pandering to racists but not being overt about it-- The games goes like this, when Jason Kessler's alt right march in Charlottesville got too much bad press -- McInnes said he had kicked Kessler out after his views on race had become clear <<-- in other words, when he went off code and became overtly racist.
Just another dog whistle racist group.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/24/shock-video-proud-boy-beaten/

So I am sure the story of this poor woman has been posted in here so I won't go into the details other than the fact that this was tragic, the attack was random, the suspect was caught due to the quick response of a citizen who recognized the guy and called the police -- so overall great job by both the citizen and the police

However, there was a vigil for Nia Wilson and unfortunately a segment of the people attending that vigil violently attacked alleged members of the group "Proud Boys" -- police intervened and these guys were not killed thankfully --

But what is even worse is, according to the Proud Boys themselves (which is not a hate group since it has multi-racial members) -- there were no planned events in that area -- even tho the rumor was they were supposed be nearby as way to agitate those protesting for the victim.

So it seems the crowd by mistake, attacked these poor guys and could have killed them if the police didn't step in. The rhetoric of Maxine Waters, Black Lives Matter and other black hate groups have resulted time after time in people getting killed, what should be done about it?
Black goons attacking people for being white.

That's the left for you.

"That game of pandering to racists* = defending free speech.

Leftist nazis maintain that if you advocate free speech for all, and in and among the all there are racists, then that means you're advocating for racism.

It's fucking stupid, and people have figured it out.

Just another dog whistle racist group.
To me, I believe it is exactly that -- they may appeal to disenchanted gamers and MGTOW nerds over their struggles with being successful with women and their gripes with feminism -- some of these dudes can be black, Hispanic, etc --- but I doubt they know much about the other appeal the Proud Boys have -- so as long as they have some minorities in the group, they can claim they are not racist..

However, BLM and NAACP has plenty of whites in their organization and they are still called racist hate groups...funny how that works.

"That game of pandering to racists* = defending free speech.

Leftist nazis maintain that if you advocate free speech for all, and in and among the all there are racists, then that means you're advocating for racism.

It's fucking stupid, and people have figured it out.
Maybe you don't understand what free speech means

The government didn't try to silence their speech -- that is the only thing the first A protects you from -- it doesn't protect you from others being in opposition to your free speech, it doesn't give Nazi rhetoric the same moral equivalence to those who are for equal rights for all Americans -- another tenet of our Constitution.

Why aren't there crowds when Blacks killed Whites that go Chimpity Choo choo against Blacks, anymore?

Seems like one race has civilized more than the other, no?

Why aren't there crowds when Blacks killed Whites that go Chimpity Choo choo against Blacks, anymore?

Speak english. For gods sake its your native tounge.

Yes Blacks civilized whites twice. Thats a very large clue. You dont show up at an event where a Black woman was killed by some feral white boy and not expect there to be some people with built up anger towards whites in the crowd.

Yes Blacks civilized whites twice. Thats a very large clue.

I wish I could say that Whites civilized Blacks, however that would be a bit of a half-truth.
(Being that no, I wouldn't say typical Blacks are civilized all too much)

Yes, blacks are not as civilized -- we need to do something about them

Perhaps reinstating Jim Crow laws will whip those coloreds into shape

That is how whites were able to become more civilized over the years after being under the heel of black oppression all this time....

I wish I could say that Whites civilized Blacks, however that would be a bit of a half-truth.
Whites wish they could say a lot of things and have Blacks listen to them without laughing at them. However, the topic really isnt about civilizing whites so we should get back on topic. Why would a right wing racist group show up at a rally for a Black woman that was slain by some recessive white boy?

Yes, blacks are not as civilized -- we need to do something about them

Perhaps reinstating Jim Crow laws will whip those coloreds into shape

That is how whites were able to become more civilized over the years after being under the heel of black oppression all this time....

Well, I'd favor more along the lines of giving Blacks their own nation within the U.S.A, seems like the best solution in general, how can they be oppressed by Whites if they have their own nation, how can they bother Whites if they aren't there. etc. etc.

As far as Blacks being not as civilized due to being oppressed.

Well, I don't know, how about Irish, Japanese, Italians, Chinese, Poles etc.?

As if they didn't have their own issues with oppression, or discrimination?

Whites wish they could say a lot of things and have Blacks listen to them without laughing at them. However, the topic really isnt about civilizing whites so we should get back on topic. Why would a right wing racist group show up at a rally for a Black woman that was slain by some recessive white boy?

There's been some nasty cases of Whites being killed by Blacks in the U.S.A, and nobody went into feral Chimp spasms in response?

Forum List

Back