Viktor Shokin: Biden outraged we seized Burisma assets

so any criminal can avoid prosecution just by declaring their candidacy???

There has to be probable cause. The DOJ cannot open a investigation with no evidence.

is it probable cause or evidence???

They are one and the same you moron.

no they are not,,and this proves youre an ignorant moron,,,

Yes they are. You are the ignorant moron.
Definition of evidence | Dictionary.com

Legal Dictionary - Law.com

There has to be probable cause. The DOJ cannot open a investigation with no evidence.

is it probable cause or evidence???

They are one and the same you moron.

no they are not,,and this proves youre an ignorant moron,,,

Yes they are. You are the ignorant moron.
Definition of evidence | Dictionary.com

Legal Dictionary - Law.com

I hope this helped with your ignorance,,,

So who's his political rival? Did the Democrats have their nomination vote already?

Biden is running for President as is Trump so he is a political rival.

No, Biden is running against his fellow commies. It's who wins the nomination that will face Trump. Therefore, Biden is not his rival.
Bull. Biden is regarded as the strongest candidate and most likely to beat Trump. That makes him a rival. These word ga.es are just pathetic attempts excuse his behavior.

Hmmm out of ALL the corruption in Ukraine he just happens to ask them to announce an investigation on Biden.

It doesn't matter if Biden was (in July) the strongest anything. It was months away from the vote of the people. He was not Trump's rival, and may not be by the time of the primary election. Saying he would be and basing an impeachment on this fortune telling is what's one would call a phony excuse.

The first Thought Police impeachment in our history.

He is a rival to Trump and clearly the rival he fears the most. Mick Mulvaney has admitted to it so it is not a thought crime. Giuliani's attempts to pressure Ukraine is not a thought crime.

Then please show me this crime.

Was there a quid pro quo--no.
Did Trump ever attempt a quid pro quo--no.
Did Trump release the money unconditionally--yes.
Did Zelensky say he felt any pressure--no.

No, Biden is running against his fellow commies. It's who wins the nomination that will face Trump. Therefore, Biden is not his rival.
Bull. Biden is regarded as the strongest candidate and most likely to beat Trump. That makes him a rival. These word ga.es are just pathetic attempts excuse his behavior.

Hmmm out of ALL the corruption in Ukraine he just happens to ask them to announce an investigation on Biden.

It doesn't matter if Biden was (in July) the strongest anything. It was months away from the vote of the people. He was not Trump's rival, and may not be by the time of the primary election. Saying he would be and basing an impeachment on this fortune telling is what's one would call a phony excuse.

He is a rival to Trump and clearly the rival he fears the most. Mick Mulvaney has admitted to it so it is not a thought crime. Giuliani's attempts to pressure Ukraine is not a thought crime.

1. Looking at testimony given under oath, yes, that was my take away

2. See above.

3. Yes...after the whistle blower report came out and pressure started to ramp out, which doesn't look good at the least.. the timing looks bad.

1. Looking at testimony given under oath, yes, that was my take away

2. See above.

3. Yes...after the whistle blower report came out and pressure started to ramp out, which doesn't look good at the least.. the timing looks bad.

How could it be your take when the entire testimony was "I thought" "I presumed" "I heard" "That was my impression"

The only actual words heard from Trump were those by Sondland. And Sondland said that President Trump told him he wanted NOTHING in return. He wanted NO quid pro quo.

"Then that means every single runner for the nomination is off limits for the Republicans to look into extremely suspicious matters."

You have a mental disorder. There's simply no other reason you could post such nonsense after all the discussion on this matter to date.

No, dumbfuck, it means Trump can't solicit foreign aid to investigate any of the candidates for president. It doesn't mean they're off limits otherwise.

Savvy?

POTUS has a duty to investigate corruption regardless of who they are,,,its not his fault joe was running for office,,
Not if he has to break the law to do so. The president is not above, or below, the law.

the law and his oath says it his duty to weed out corruption
His oath is to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution. He can't do that if he's violating the law

LOLOL

I swear, you cultists are the dumbest fucking creatures on the planet. Literally no one said that

POTUS has a duty to investigate corruption regardless of who they are,,,its not his fault joe was running for office,,
Not if he has to break the law to do so. The president is not above, or below, the law.

His oath is to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution. He can't do that if he's violating the law

LOLOL

I swear, you cultists are the dumbest fucking creatures on the planet. Literally no one said that

youve said nothing but that,,,

Why are you asking me? When did I ever say he was convicted?

so he wasnt corrupt,,,
He was accused of corruption. Are you saying one has to be convicted of corruption to be corrupt?

Yes.

To be legally punished for corruption, you have to undergo due process. The fact that Sleepy Joe or some other liberal busybodies "said" he was corrupt is no reason to remove him from office

Yes it is. The US, the world community and Ukrainians all knew he was corrupt. Ukrainians supported Biden in this.

Mr. Shokin was never charged or imprisoned after Biden forced him out.

The "corruption" that Shokin was involved with was investigating Hunter Biden
Liar, Shokin never investigated Hunter Biden.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

I would disagree on that.

President Trump has been very open. He is anxious to face Sleepy Joe in 2020, in fact he's already given him his pet name. Biden is obviously mentally deficient and Mr. Trump enjoys competing with defectives. It would be in President Trump's stated best interest to not stand in the way of Biden.

Further, libs don't care about Bite Me's corruption, or the corruption of any lib.
:cuckoo:

LOLOL

Best advice you've ever given yourself.

giphy.gif

so he wasnt corrupt,,,
He was accused of corruption. Are you saying one has to be convicted of corruption to be corrupt?

Yes.

To be legally punished for corruption, you have to undergo due process. The fact that Sleepy Joe or some other liberal busybodies "said" he was corrupt is no reason to remove him from office

Yes it is. The US, the world community and Ukrainians all knew he was corrupt. Ukrainians supported Biden in this.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

now youre the one lying,,, shokin was investigating burisma and hunter worked for them so he was being investigated,,,

Good Luck.
Shokin is corrupt. So yeah, let's believe Shokin. Lol.

Yeah and Joe Biden never demanded they fire this SOB or he would leave in 6 hours with the $1BB...

You do understand this is on tape, there’s nothing that covers his ass on this...

I find it truly ironic that Oliver Stone’s documentary “Reveling Ukraine” throws Biden, Obama, Clinton, et al under the bus, but it doesn’t make the news...
Dumbfuck, WTF is wrong with you?? No one denied Biden threatened to hold up a billion dollars unless Poroshenko sacked his corrupt Prosecutor General.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You’ve been sucking their dicks to long, repeat after me and try to remember, what Biden did is “Quid Pro Quo”, it’s okay, recovery is a long road, I doubt you make it though...
LOL

It's bad enough you didn't even respond to what I posted but did you really need to inject your homoerotic fantasies into that bullshit?

How else can I respond to your stupidity? It’s been proven Shokin was investigating Burisma, but Joe Daddy telling Poroshenko to fire Shokin or no $1BB is just a coincidence? I’ve always known your brain dead, but when you make it so obvious my “homoerotic” comments tend to come out, but I digress...

LOLOL

youve said nothing but that,,,
That you think that's what I said only serves to reveal just how retarded you are. :cuckoo:

I've even said, g'head and investigate Biden -- just do it legally.

Yes.

now youre the one lying,,, shokin was investigating burisma and hunter worked for them so he was being investigated,,,
Great, let's see ya post a link to Shokin investigating Hunter Biden....

Good Luck.
Shokin is corrupt. So yeah, let's believe Shokin. Lol.

Yeah and Joe Biden never demanded they fire this SOB or he would leave in 6 hours with the $1BB...

You do understand this is on tape, there’s nothing that covers his ass on this...

I find it truly ironic that Oliver Stone’s documentary “Reveling Ukraine” throws Biden, Obama, Clinton, et al under the bus, but it doesn’t make the news...
Dumbfuck, WTF is wrong with you?? No one denied Biden threatened to hold up a billion dollars unless Poroshenko sacked his corrupt Prosecutor General.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You’ve been sucking their dicks to long, repeat after me and try to remember, what Biden did is “Quid Pro Quo”, it’s okay, recovery is a long road, I doubt you make it though...
LOL

It's bad enough you didn't even respond to what I posted but did you really need to inject your homoerotic fantasies into that bullshit?

How else can I respond to your stupidity? It’s been proven Shokin was investigating Burisma, but Joe Daddy telling Poroshenko to fire Shokin or no $1BB is just a coincidence? I’ve always known your brain dead, but when you make it so obvious my “homoerotic” comments tend to come out, but I digress...
LOL

You rightards crack me up!

Timeline in Ukraine Probe Casts Doubt on Giuliani’s Biden Claim

But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

"I’ve always known your brain dead...

LOLOL

Oh, these jokes just write themselves, don't they?

Yes.

Great, let's see ya post a link to Shokin investigating Hunter Biden....

already have ,,several times,,,but you knew that,,

Especially when you're posting to yourself.

;)

and you got the nerve to call me retarded,,,
Oh? Did you miss my post where I quoted you posting to yourself?

Forum List

Back