🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

VINDICATING TRUMP....Jersey City 9/11 Celebration Report CBS TV NYC

Ever see such a bunch of chicken shits, when I proved them wrong?.... THIS is my entertainment!

Your video only further proves "Donald the Liar" is a liar. Keep up the good work.

I guess that's what the Republican base wants......

He exaggerated the number, that is not a lie, it's an exaggeration of the truth.

Now, saying that with Obamacare "If you like your health care plan, you can keep it," dozens of times was an outright lie.

You're handle fits you perfectly, because you are literally blind to the truth.

He exaggerated the number, that is not a lie, it's an exaggeration of the truth.

1. Please tell us the EXACT number of Muslims who were celebrating on 9/11/01...and provide the source / link to back up your numbers....
Yeah, that's my point - impossible to say.

2. A politician / potential politician exaggerating...HOLY CRAP STOP THE PRESSES...THIS IS NEWS!

:lmao:

1. Please tell us the EXACT number of Muslims who were celebrating on 9/11/01...and provide the source / link to back up your numbers....
Yeah, that's my point - impossible to say.

2. A politician / potential politician exaggerating...HOLY CRAP STOP THE PRESSES...THIS IS NEWS!

:lmao:

They have no choice but to attack the opposition. Lord knows, they can't say anything in support of their candidates.

Trump 100% Vindicated: CBS Reports 'Swarm' On Rooftops Celebrating 9/11 - Breitbart

"CBS Reports ‘Swarm’ On Rooftops Celebrating 9/11"

...just curious...why aren't the Liberals as eager to 'crucify' Hillary and Obama for their now PROVEN lies about Benghazi being the result of a protest over a video?

Trump, at least, has been 'vindicated' as telling the truth .... or at least NOT LYING ... which Obama and Hillary have been, again, PROVEN to have been doing?!

Silly me...because Trump is a Republican and Hillary and Obama are Liberal Progressives.

Ever see such a bunch of chicken shits, when I proved them wrong?.... THIS is my entertainment!

Your video only further proves "Donald the Liar" is a liar. Keep up the good work.

Now, saying that with Obamacare "If you like your health care plan, you can keep it," dozens of times was an outright lie.

I liked my healthcare and I kept my plan, like most people, but it was a good plan and met the standard of care the new law required.

There was no coverage as the towers fell of thousands of thousands of Muslims cheering in New Jersey. "Donald the Liar" said he saw that on TV. He lied. He is a liar. Personally I think he's a plant to embarrass the GOP and he's doing a great job.

My dog could determine reality with her nose. She could sniff out her pull toy no matter where we tried to hide it (unless we washed it!) Like the American public she was easily distracted but eventually she'd use the old sniffer and figure it out.

I liked my healthcare and I kept my plan, like most people, but it was a good plan and met the standard of care the new law required.

There was no coverage as the towers fell of thousands of thousands of Muslims cheering in New Jersey. "Donald the Liar" said he saw that on TV. He lied. He is a liar. Personally I think he's a plant to embarrass the GOP and he's doing a great job.

My dog could determine reality with her nose. She could sniff out her pull toy no matter where we tried to hide it (unless we washed it!) Like the American public she was easily distracted but eventually she'd use the old sniffer and figure it out.

I see so you kept your plan while millions of other lost theirs and that's ok with you because well, you got yours.

So Trump exaggerated the numbers, it still wasn't a lie.

Million of people lost their healthcare plan after being told repeatedly that they could keep them, was in fact a lie.

Seems you don't know the difference between an exaggeration of the truth and an outright lie.

Blindpoo indeed!

New CBO Report Confirms Obamacare is Bad Medicine for Americans | AFP

Trump 100% Vindicated: CBS Reports 'Swarm' On Rooftops Celebrating 9/11 - Breitbart

...just curious...why aren't the Liberals as eager to 'crucify' Hillary and Obama for their now PROVEN lies about Benghazi being the result of a protest over a video?

Trump, at least, has been 'vindicated' as telling the truth .... or at least NOT LYING ... which Obama and Hillary have been, again, PROVEN to have been doing?!

Silly me...because Trump is a Republican and Hillary and Obama are Liberal Progressives.

Hahaha because they don't live in the Faux News bubble?

Still waiting for the proof anyone lied about the extremist attack in Benghazi, and still waiting for the video of thousands and thousands of Muslims celebrating in New Jersey as the towers fell that "Donald the Lair" claims he saw.

Hahaha because they don't live in the Faux News bubble?

Still waiting for the proof anyone lied about the extremist attack in Benghazi, and still waiting for the video of thousands and thousands of Muslims celebrating in New Jersey as the towers fell that "Donald the Lair" claims he saw.

Trump said thousands, not thousand and thousands, now who is exaggerating?

How could it not have been reported on TV when there was a video report..and since when did radio coverage not count as media? When did eye witness account NOT count.

Did he lie? He exaggerated...like every politician does.

Despicable? No, what's despicable is telling the grieving family members of the Americans you let die that their loved ones died because of a protest over a video...

Last edited:

No he saw it on TV. Thousands and thousands of Muslims cheering in New Jersey.

It's a despicable lie meant to further demonize Muslims to the GOP base.

It's obvious you worry more about a Presidential candidate allegedly lying than you do about a sitting President obviously lying.

I pity people like you.

Trump said thousands, not thousand and thousands,

Well then allow me to quote "Donald the Liar"

"I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down," the Republican presidential candidate said at a Nov. 21 rally in Birmingham, Ala. And I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering."

It's obvious you worry more about a Presidential candidate allegedly lying than you do about a sitting President obviously lying.

I pity people like you.

Quit whining. I love it that "Donald the Lair" is leading the GOP field. Very telling.

Like I said NY police chief was on CNN yesterday and he said that they arrested 72 people for assaulting Muslims who they thought were celebrating. That's 72 groups of Muslims that were seen celebrating which were attacked by angry Americans who then got arrested for it. How many groups of Muslims were celebrating that weren't reported, or did not generate a violent response from people who saw them doing it?

Trump's claim is becoming more and more believable. Of course when the conclusive proof comes out in a video or news report, the leftist Mafia media will move on to another lie or demonization about Trump and totally ignore the evidence. That's how these scumbags operate.

I pity people like you.

Quit whining. I love it that "Donald the Lair" is leading the GOP field. Very telling.

Don't you mean "liar"? Dumbass!

My knowledge of fascism is far more in depth and sophisticated than your elementary definition.
The first to begin calling Trump a fascist were Republicans that do not want to be associated with a fascist.

That elementary definition came from Webster.

Let's see a link to Republicans calling Trump a fascist.
Yes, Webster gives the briefest and simplest definition possible. Do you know the difference between an encyclopedia and a dictionary?

Now, your request for a link to Republicans calling Trump a fascist. How about Paul Gottfried writing for the American Conservative?

theamericanconservative.com/articles/whos-a-fascist/

Not one word about Donald Trump in that article.

Want to try again?
youtube.com/watch?v=AZ-pvH6_EMM

Is Col. Moe a Republican?

Oh and nowhere in that clip did he call Trump a fascist.

You're not doing so well, you're 0 for 2.

Want to try it a third time?
My knowledge of fascism is far more in depth and sophisticated than your elementary definition.
The first to begin calling Trump a fascist were Republicans that do not want to be associated with a fascist.

That elementary definition came from Webster.

Let's see a link to Republicans calling Trump a fascist.
Yes, Webster gives the briefest and simplest definition possible. Do you know the difference between an encyclopedia and a dictionary?

Now, your request for a link to Republicans calling Trump a fascist. How about Paul Gottfried writing for the American Conservative?

theamericanconservative.com/articles/whos-a-fascist/

Not one word about Donald Trump in that article.

Want to try again?
youtube.com/watch?v=AZ-pvH6_EMM

Is Col. Moe a Republican?

Oh and nowhere in that clip did he call Trump a fascist.

You're not doing so well, you're 0 for 2.

Want to try it a third time?
Did know you needed to be spoon fed. How about some Rubio and Bush advisors just outright calling Trump a fascist?

americanthinker.com/blog/2015/11/rubio_and_bush_advisors_call_trump_a_fascist.html

Yeah, and the woman who is so incompetent that she got 4 Americans killed and so despicable that she lied to their grieving family members - someone whose own staff calls 'often confused' and 'technologically challenged - is leading the DNC race.

How could it not have been reported on TV when there was a video report..and since when did radio coverage not count as media? When did eye witness account NOT count.

Did he lie? He exaggerated...like every politician does.

Despicable? No, what's despicable is telling the grieving family members of the Americans you let die that their loved ones died because of a protest over a video...

Since he said he saw it on TV?

"It was on television. I saw it," Trump said.

When did anyone in the administration let Americans die? That lie is also despicable. Totally par for your course I understand.

Forum List

Back