🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

VINDICATING TRUMP....Jersey City 9/11 Celebration Report CBS TV NYC

How could it not have been reported on TV when there was a video report..and since when did radio coverage not count as media? When did eye witness account NOT count.

Did he lie? He exaggerated...like every politician does.

Despicable? No, what's despicable is telling the grieving family members of the Americans you let die that their loved ones died because of a protest over a video...

Since he said he saw it on TV?

"It was on television. I saw it," Trump said.

When did anyone in the administration let Americans die? That lie is also despicable. Totally par for your course I understand.
Did you see Hillary dodging bullets in Bosnia?

How could it not have been reported on TV when there was a video report..and since when did radio coverage not count as media? When did eye witness account NOT count.

Despicable? No, what's despicable is telling the grieving family members of the Americans you let die that their loved ones died because of a protest over a video...

When did anyone in the administration let Americans die? That lie is also despicable. Totally par for your course I understand.
Did you see Hillary dodging bullets in Bosnia?
Did you see Hillary panhandling or using food stamps because she was "dead broke"?

Seriously?

While every other country took their people out of Benghazi because of the threats Obama and Hillary left Ambassador Stevens there to die.

They hired an Al Qaeida-associated militia to protect the NOW DEAD Ambassador, denied / ignored over 600 requests for additional security, took away 16 members of his security detail, ignored 2 previous terrorist attacks on his compound.... all they had to do was take him out as soon as everyone else started to pull their people out...

then they lied their asses off about it.

It is amazing that even YOU could so ignorantly deny / claim none of this happened. It has been so documented, reported, and proven...with Hillary's own e-mails...

American Muslims and Muslims all over the world celebrated 9/11. They were overjoyed to see the twin towers come down.

Recently tens of thousands of Turkish Muslims chanted "Allahu Ahkbar" at a soccer game during a moment of silence following the massacre of 129 French civilians. Islam is a bloodthirsty, backward religion.

Anyone who denies it is living in an alternate reality.

Trump said thousands, not thousand and thousands,

Well then allow me to quote "Donald the Liar"

"I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down," the Republican presidential candidate said at a Nov. 21 rally in Birmingham, Ala. And I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering."

Ok so he said thousands and thousands and then says thousands the 2nd time.
The thing is, so what?
They did celebrate over it.
That is the more important thing.
We have radical jihadists and other people who sympathize with them in this country who want to do us harm.

That elementary definition came from Webster.

Let's see a link to Republicans calling Trump a fascist.
Yes, Webster gives the briefest and simplest definition possible. Do you know the difference between an encyclopedia and a dictionary?

Now, your request for a link to Republicans calling Trump a fascist. How about Paul Gottfried writing for the American Conservative?

theamericanconservative.com/articles/whos-a-fascist/

Not one word about Donald Trump in that article.

Want to try again?
youtube.com/watch?v=AZ-pvH6_EMM

Is Col. Moe a Republican?

Oh and nowhere in that clip did he call Trump a fascist.

You're not doing so well, you're 0 for 2.

Want to try it a third time?
That elementary definition came from Webster.

Let's see a link to Republicans calling Trump a fascist.
Yes, Webster gives the briefest and simplest definition possible. Do you know the difference between an encyclopedia and a dictionary?

Now, your request for a link to Republicans calling Trump a fascist. How about Paul Gottfried writing for the American Conservative?

Want to try again?

americanthinker.com/blog/2015/11/rubio_and_bush_advisors_call_trump_a_fascist.html

One guy, Max Boot called Trump a fascist. I question his conservative bona fides.

So you said Republicans, plural, calls Trump a fascist and you find one guy that claims to be a conservative and claims to be an advisor to Rubio as the only person to do so, and in a tweet.

That's hilarious!

Trump: 'I saw thousands of Muslims celebrating...'
- LIBERALS: This is a heinous crime for which Trump should be crucified

Hillary TO THE FAMILIES OF THOSE SHE ALLOWED TO DIE IN BENGHAZI: "They died as a result of a protest over a video. I promise to bring the film maker to justice."
- LIBERALS: Nothing to see here....lalalalala

:rolleyes:

Want to try again?

Want to try again?

americanthinker.com/blog/2015/11/rubio_and_bush_advisors_call_trump_a_fascist.html

One guy, Max Boot called Trump a fascist. I question his conservative bona fides.

So you said Republicans, plural, calls Trump a fascist and you find one guy that claims to be a conservative and claims to be an advisor to Rubio as the only person to do so, and in a tweet.

That's hilarious!
Two guys. You left out John Noonan. I have provided you with three sources of conservatives indicating Trump was a fascist. You have managed to find problems with all of them. The last one, a campaign advisor for Senator Rubia and long-standing research fellow and conservative with a conservative think tank doesn't pass your muster for having "bona fides". I suppose Noonan doesn't pass you test either.

Want to try again?

Want to try again?

That's hilarious!
Two guys. You left out John Noonan. I have provided you with three sources of conservatives indicating Trump was a fascist. You have managed to find problems with all of them. The last one, a campaign advisor for Senator Rubia and long-standing research fellow and conservative with a conservative think tank doesn't pass your muster for having "bona fides". I suppose Noonan doesn't pass you test either.
Go back into your hole, and take your sources with you. Camp, you are a bonafide dingbat who thinks an American real estate tycoon actually exports jobs and that Reagan was a failure. WTF is wrong with you?

That's hilarious!
Go back into your hole, and take your sources with you. Camp, you are a bonafide dingbat who thinks an American real estate tycoon actually exports jobs and that Reagan was a failure. WTF is wrong with you?
Nothing wrong. Trump does more than real estate. He markets products made in China and some other foreign countries. Someone asks for links to support my comments and post and I provide them. Slugs like you pop up to make snide comments that have no real meaning.

Want to try again?

Want to try again?

That's hilarious!

Noonan's quote never mentioned Trump.

Yea the problem with all of them is that none said Trump was a fascist with the exception of self identified conservative Max Boot.

Boots says he's a social conservative, except that he's pro-choice and pro-gay marriage. Yea not real conservative if you ask me.

That is not a lie.
Hillary's e-mails proved that she and the administration knew it was not the video.
Hillary should have pulled them out of there like the Red Cross and British did.
They were killed because she refused to do that.

Last edited:

That's hilarious!
Nothing wrong. Trump does more than real estate. He markets products made in China and some other foreign countries. Someone asks for links to support my comments and post and I provide them. Slugs like you pop up to make snide comments that have no real meaning.
I am not snide by any means Camo. However I will admit that I do not suffer fools gladly. Camp. I have seen little people like yourself and the only thing I come up with is self-righteousness.

I refrain from profanity normally, as it seems do you which is your only saving grace, but you are really a bit of a prick.

"I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down," the Republican presidential candidate said at a Nov. 21 rally in Birmingham, Ala. And I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering."

The thing is, so what?
We have radical jihadists and other people who sympathize with them in this country who want to do us harm.

Actually he never said he saw Muslims doing the celebrating. He implied it in the next few sentences.

Was anyone surprised that Radical Muslims who hate us would celebrate on that day? Anyone celebrating here would be stupid. Just saying........

The thing is, so what?

Actually he never said he saw Muslims doing the celebrating. He implied it in the next few sentences.

Was anyone surprised that Radical Muslims who hate us would celebrate on that day? Anyone celebrating here would be stupid. Just saying........
Radical Muslims do not exist!

The thing is, so what?

Then who was the Boston bombers and all the others?
Who was it that beheaded Christians?

The thing is, so what?

I think Meathead was being facetious.

Anyone celebrating here would be stupid. Just saying........

WHY?

Disrespectful anti-American a-holes burn the flag, call for the murder of others to include the police, and do all the kinds of things here all the time. it's called 'Freedom of Speech'. I know Hillary and Obama vowed to arrest the 'film maker' for daring to exercise his freedom of speech by making the video they falsely claimed started a protest that resulted in the deaths of 4 Americans, but Americans - and others - have the right to express themselves - even be stupid - if they want.

The thing is, so what?

I think Meathead was being facetious.

I hope so. :)

NY police chief was on CNN yesterday, and confirmed that they received intelligence reports of pockets Muslims celebrating in large groups on 9-11, around Brooklyn and New Jersey streets and on roof tops. The police also arrested 72 people who were suspected of "attacking Muslims who were seen celebrating". Those were his exact words.

Trump is right. Case closed.
... and your link to this is ...

Forum List

Back