🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

VINDICATING TRUMP....Jersey City 9/11 Celebration Report CBS TV NYC

Let's make a reasonable, life-experience allowance for imperfect memory. Trump may have seen some Muslims in person celebrating after 9/11, and he has said that he also saw news clips of Muslims cheering 9/11 in other parts of the world. He may be conflating the two.

THE POINT is that some Muslims--and not just a few--celebrated the 9/11 attacks. Yes, a small group of Israelis also celebrated the attacks, but for very different reasons than the Muslims celebrated. Those few Israelis who were seen cheering were cheering because they knew the attacks would force America to take Islamic terrorism more seriously.
You keep making the claim about Muslims celebrating, and you say not just a few. I have requested you show some evidence and you have not. There is no evidence of any public displays of celebration in New Jersey on 9/11 other than a few claims of handfuls persons possibly demonstrating in some way. When you claim there were "not just a few--celebrated the attack" you are promoting a lie. Trump said an entire community of haters came out and celebrated while the Towers were coming down of 9/11. That is a blatant lie. The Trump defenders are lamely attempting to conflate "rumors" and "maybe" unsubstantiated allegations to justify accusing thousands of being seen on TV celebrating in the streets.

Let's make a reasonable, life-experience allowance for imperfect memory. Trump may have seen some Muslims in person celebrating after 9/11, and he has said that he also saw news clips of Muslims cheering 9/11 in other parts of the world. He may be conflating the two.

THE POINT is that some Muslims--and not just a few--celebrated the 9/11 attacks. Yes, a small group of Israelis also celebrated the attacks, but for very different reasons than the Muslims celebrated. Those few Israelis who were seen cheering were cheering because they knew the attacks would force America to take Islamic terrorism more seriously.
You keep making the claim about Muslims celebrating, and you say not just a few. I have requested you show some evidence and you have not. There is no evidence of any public displays of celebration in New Jersey on 9/11 other than a few claims of handfuls persons possibly demonstrating in some way. When you claim there were "not just a few--celebrated the attack" you are promoting a lie. Trump said an entire community of haters came out and celebrated while the Towers were coming down of 9/11. That is a blatant lie. The Trump defenders are lamely attempting to conflate "rumors" and "maybe" unsubstantiated allegations to justify accusing thousands of being seen on TV celebrating in the streets.
When Trump lies about 4 Americans that were murdered because of his incompetence. Get back to me, till then. Shut up!

T-Rump and the Muslim Celebrants..a T_Rump public service

GOP Bull shit consumption skyrockets ...Trump trying to ease the shortage...
Donald Trump’s Bullshitopedia: An Ever Expanding Catalog Of Lies

xTk9ZMvytLICEWw9bi.gif

Obama lies daily, yet not a peep from you. Trump exaggerates the number of people cheering and your all over it.

You are what us Texans call a moron.

Obama lies daily, yet not a peep from you. Trump exaggerates the number of people cheering and your all over it.

Trump is a fascist and I detest fascist. I am realistic enough to know politicians lie. Tramp's lie is particularly aggressively hostile and malicious, plus, did I mention I detest fascist. This country defeated them long ago in a little skirmish called World War II. We should not have to deal with those monsters again. Some of the old people who defeated them long ago are still alive and the children who went through it or grew up with a family and friends that fought to defeat them are still around.

Trump is a fascist and I detest fascist. I am realistic enough to know politicians lie. Tramp's lie is particularly aggressively hostile and malicious, plus, did I mention I detest fascist. This country defeated them long ago in a little skirmish called World War II. We should not have to deal with those monsters again. Some of the old people who defeated them long ago are still alive and the children who went through it or grew up with a family and friends that fought to defeat them are still around.

Obviously you don't know what a fascist is.

You are a special kind of stupid. Your logic is, all politicians lie but some lies are worse than others. Obama' slies cost lives and taxpayer dollars, Trumps alleged lies haven' tcost us a dime or had anyone killed. Yes, you are definitely a special kind of stupid.

Fascism:

: a way of organizing a society in which a government ruled by a dictator controls the lives of the people and in which people are not allowed to disagree with the government.

Sounds like a more apt description of Obama than of Trump.

You are a special kind of stupid. Your logic is, all politicians lie but some lies are worse than others. Obama' slies cost lives and taxpayer dollars, Trumps alleged lies haven' tcost us a dime or had anyone killed. Yes, you are definitely a special kind of stupid.

Fascism:

: a way of organizing a society in which a government ruled by a dictator controls the lives of the people and in which people are not allowed to disagree with the government.

My knowledge of fascism is far more in depth and sophisticated than your elementary definition.
The first to begin calling Trump a fascist were Republicans that do not want to be associated with a fascist.

When Trump lies about 4 Americans that were murdered because of his incompetence. Get back to me, till then. Shut up!
I never tried to get up with you to start with.

Fascism:

My knowledge of fascism is far more in depth and sophisticated than your elementary definition.
The first to begin calling Trump a fascist were Republicans that do not want to be associated with a fascist.

That elementary definition came from Webster.

Let's see a link to Republicans calling Trump a fascist.

Then quit being outraged about the truth and hold your guy accountable for his many lies.

Fascism:

Yes, Webster gives the briefest and simplest definition possible. Do you know the difference between an encyclopedia and a dictionary?

Now, your request for a link to Republicans calling Trump a fascist. How about Paul Gottfried writing for the American Conservative?

theamericanconservative.com/articles/whos-a-fascist/

Then quit being outraged about the truth and hold your guy accountable for his many lies.

Who is my guy AND what would that have to do with Trump being a malicious liar? You don't like my post don't read them.

Who is my guy AND what would that have to do with Trump being a malicious liar? You don't like my post don't read them.
Your guy Obama, that lie has been debunked everyone remembers Muslims cheering on 911. It happened here and all around the world.

Fascism:

Yes, Webster gives the briefest and simplest definition possible. Do you know the difference between an encyclopedia and a dictionary?

Now, your request for a link to Republicans calling Trump a fascist. How about Paul Gottfried writing for the American Conservative?

Not one word about Donald Trump in that article.

Want to try again?

Your guy Obama, that lie has been debunked everyone remembers Muslims cheering on 911. It happened here and all around the world.
Only folks trying to defend Trump are repeating his lies. No one else is buying the lame excuse except for brainwashed Trump cultist.

Only if vindicating means proving that he is lying about the thousands and thousands of Muslims celebrating on TV.

NY police chief was on CNN yesterday, and confirmed that they received intelligence reports of pockets Muslims celebrating in large groups on 9-11, around Brooklyn and New Jersey streets and on roof tops. The police also arrested 72 people who were suspected of "attacking Muslims who were seen celebrating". Those were his exact words.

Trump is right. Case closed.

Fascism:

Want to try again?
youtube.com/watch?v=AZ-pvH6_EMM

Ever see such a bunch of chicken shits, when I proved them wrong?.... THIS is my entertainment!

Your video only further proves "Donald the Liar" is a liar. Keep up the good work.

I guess that's what the Republican base wants......

Fascism:

Want to try again?
youtube.com/watch?v=AZ-pvH6_EMM

Is Col. Moe a Republican?

Oh and nowhere in that clip did he call Trump a fascist.

You're not doing so well, you're 0 for 2.

Want to try it a third time?

Forum List

Back