Violence of All Kinds Builds Trumps Support

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Whether it is Muslim terrorists or Marxist agitators assaulting people trying to exercise their right of free speech, each time an act of violence occurs, it helps Trump to win.

Still, I hope it does not happen as Hillary Clintoon is so weak, Trump doesnt really need the boosts inpolls from blood in the streets.

Coming to Ohio to kick leftist, mother fuckers ass! So subversives, where is your OWS and those bullshit #BLM ANTI-AMERICANS?

images

Trump is the violence and emotions canidate! He doesn't much think about maintaining America as a world power, but you can damn well bet he will bomb. You see everything this man thinks about has something to do with bombing someone.

Trump is the violence and emotions canidate! He doesn't much think about maintaining America as a world power, but you can damn well bet he will bomb. You see everything this man thinks about has something to do with bombing someone.

And just what the fuck is the Obomanation doing in Syria and Iraq.... throwing tissues at the terrorists?.... IMPOSSIBLE you worked in any sort of important position in NASA....fess up. you were a janitor and were let go because you didn't clean up all the shit!

And just what the fuck is the Obomanation doing in Syria and Iraq.... throwing tissues at the terrorists?.... IMPOSSIBLE you worked in any sort of important position in NASA....fess up. you were a janitor and were let go because you didn't clean up all the shit!

I would love to hear a little about his NASA experience.
Made a shitload of flight hardware for the shuttle program in Clear Lake myself.

Made a shitload of flight hardware for the shuttle program in Clear Lake myself.
The guy barely can write a sentence, how could he possibly follow assembly instructions, UNLESS he was in the PACKING dept.

reluctantastronaut_560x300.jpg

Matthew, I want to give you a heads up; some idiot child has been hijacking your account and post random nonsense!

You need to change the password to your account and stop this child from humiliating you on the global stage!

God bless you!

If you really were involved with NASA at ANY "good paying job".you wouldn't be working second shift at Wendy's.
I didn't realise you had the job at Nasa of seeing into other people's brains.

Forum List

Back