Violent animals causing street fights. Uncivilized, we need laws to stop this.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
These animals wearing their thug clothing showing their affiliations roam around in packs causing trouble. The police should just arrest these hoods on sight. There is no place ina decent society for barbaric scum like this.

I can assure you this is not an isolated incident. There are so many more.

No respect for civilized society. They are simply put, animals.

This is not the first time this sort of thing has happened. This video from a couple years ago shows the thugs swinging bottles of alcohol showing they are incapable of holding their drinks, as you would expect from the scum of the gene pool.

There are laws. They aren't enforced because the PC police hold more power than real police currently.
Need proof? Look to Baltimore and the "give them space" mayor.

Jeebus, people, it is just fisticuffs, so what?

I have been in worse, once, this stuff is childs play compared to a full fledged brawl at the FT Hood Sunset Club in 1982, lol.

I have been in worse, once, this stuff is childs play compared to a full fledged brawl at the FT Hood Sunset Club in 1982, lol.

Yep.

The US could learn a lot from this.

Notice they don't have guns, no AR15s that no one survived.

These animals wearing their thug clothing showing their affiliations roam around in packs causing trouble. The police should just arrest these hoods on sight. There is no place ina decent society for barbaric scum like this.

This is not the first time this sort of thing has happened. This video from a couple years ago shows the thugs swinging bottles of alcohol showing they are incapable of holding their drinks, as you would expect from the scum of the gene pool.

If this becomes a pattern, do you think we should ALL start condemning this behavior? I mean, if there were a particular community that kept being violent, that should be worthy of condemnation and shame, wouldnt you agree?

Please OP? do not insult animals.

Animals and Nature are One....they are innocent

Call these human scum any other name you want .....but not animals.

Thank you! :wink:

Or the Gitmo EM club in 76 between the navy and marines. Us Coasties slipped out the side door.

I agree. Fuck those people.

Yup. Scum about says it all. Worthless scum.

Hell man, we always thought at least one fist fight was good for the community. I was at Redstone Arsenal in 1982 and the base clubs and of posts would get shut down for weeks after a yuge drunken brawls broke out and demolished the place.

If this becomes a pattern, do you think we should ALL start condemning this behavior? I mean, if there were a particular community that kept being violent, that should be worthy of condemnation and shame, wouldnt you agree?

*Crickets*

If it ain't in mud, or a top gets pulled off, I don't care!

Boring, I once watched an all Korean girl bar fight outside of Yongsan .

Forum List

Back