🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Violent British Crime not stopped by a gun, since law abiding citizens are helpless victims...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yeah, violent crime in Britain takes place right in front of people....and no one can stop it....

Man beaten in front of niece 6 at Baker Street - Crime - London 24

A man was brutally beaten as he walked with his six-year-old niece through Baker Street Tube station on Saturday September 20.

The victim, a 26-year-old man, was jostled by two men as he walked through the ticket barriers with the little girl at 4.50pm.

As they made their way down towards the northbound Bakerloo Line, the men began to swear aggressively at him.

They attacked him at the bottom of the escalator, and were joined by a third man who repeatedly punched and kicked him on the ground.

Hmmm...no guns were used...I'm sure that getting a beat down with no way to stop it is acceptable and the desired outcome....

Me...I would prefer to display a weapon and drive the 3 F*****s off, and if they pressed the attack, probably shoot them...since a violent, brutal assault like this could very easily kill you....

Hmmmm 3 teens in Britain use an axe to kill a man....he probably felt pretty good that they didn't use a gun....

Three teens guilty of brutal axe killing in Hayes - Crime - London 24

Three teenagers have been found guilty of killing a man in a horrific axe and knife attack at a block of flats in west London after he confronted them for spitting at his girlfriend.

Oh, they used a knife too....again...at least he wasn't killed with a gun...although...since there were 3 of them, with a knife and an axe...a gun would probably have saved his life, since a gun would have given him the ability to fend them off, without too much effort.....but hey...since no guns were used it is still a win...right?

Forum List

Back