Violent forced abortion...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
And you know for every one that gets reported, there are thousands that don't.

"
A TV meteorologist claims her millionaire ex-boyfriend forced her to abort their baby — and choked her while she was recovering from the procedure, Manhattan court papers show.
“I will kill you and our unborn child if you don’t have an abortion. I will run away to China after I kill you,” Stephen Jones, 48, told Roxanna Haynes, 30, this month, according to prosecutors."

Typical. That's what happens when PP works with abusers.

Roxanna Haynes claims millionaire banker ex forced her to get abortion Daily Mail Online

"
A TV meteorologist claims her millionaire ex-boyfriend forced her to abort their baby — and choked her while she was recovering from the procedure, Manhattan court papers show.
“I will kill you and our unborn child if you don’t have an abortion. I will run away to China after I kill you,” Stephen Jones, 48, told Roxanna Haynes, 30, this month, according to prosecutors."

Roxanna Haynes claims millionaire banker ex forced her to get abortion Daily Mail Online

So we have seen Dr. Gosnell give back alley abortions to minority women of poverty because he can cut costs and no one represents them legally. In fact, the government stopped investigating him even though he was found to have multiple health violations at his abortion clinic. He continued for about 30 years.

We have seen Planned Parenthood continue to provide abortions for under aged girls who are continually abused indefinately.

We have seen Planned Parenthood then sell the body parts of these babies for profit.

So who is going to care about this? I guess the same people who cared about the other issues with PP, but no one else.

Last edited:

"

So we have seen Dr. Gosnell give back alley abortions to minority women of poverty because he can cut costs and no one represents them legally.

We have seen Planned Parenthood continue to provide abortions for under aged girls who are continually abused indefinately. In fact, the government stopped investigating him even though he was found to have multiple health violations at his abortion clinic. He continued for about 30 years.

We have seen Planned Parenthood then sell the body parts of these babies for profit.

So who is going to care about this? I guess the same people who cared about the other issues with PP, but no one else.

We've become a selfish immoral society

This is the reality of abortion:

"...my dream of a family life shattered when my boyfriend told me he had made an appointment for me to get an abortion. Earlier, when he said he’d take care of everything, I never dreamed that would mean aborting our child."

"We argued daily about the “practical” reasons I should abort the baby. My boyfriend preyed upon my every insecurity."

"I would agree to go to a clinic for an abortion. But my plan was to ask the nurses to tell me more about abortions and leave pregnant telling them I wanted to think about it more. I felt this would temporarily put an end to my boyfriend’s constant verbal attacks. When I finally agreed to go; my boyfriend’s demeanor shifted instantly to happiness and relief. The verbal assaults stopped. The morning of my appointment, we stopped for breakfast and my mind raced at how I was going to get out of the abortion after going through the motions of a consultation."

"...
as I began to sit, immediately I broke into tears. I sprang off the chair and shouted repeatedly:
“I will not do this! I have to leave! I want to go! I can’t stay here!”
But she stepped in front of me, barring my escape. Clutching both my arms, the nurse forced me back into the chair. I begged and pleaded like I knew what was going to happen next:
“Please don’t do this to me! Please don’t do this to me!

"But she pulled a needle out of her pocket and penetrated my arm. I vaguely remember feeling someone lifting me from under both arms and someone else carrying me with both legs.
"I later awoke to the nurse’s stares. Seeing my eyes open, she yelled for me to wake up and pounded her fists on my chest to keep me conscious. Groggy and unfocused, I felt someone lifting me from the chair. I tried my best to walk, but stumbled back to my waiting boyfriend. We sat for a moment when I noticed a sign on the wall that said, “Don’t Worry – Be Happy.” I felt that was an unusual sign for a place like this.
"I was now childless."

Toni s Story Americans Against Forced Abortion

Cue Coyote to say that the girl is a liar, and she just changed her mind afterwards, and PP clinicians would never do anything like that. We know because they say so.

The wonderful abortionists. They're awesome:

"...
Finkel who brags about doing at least 8 abortions a day, is quite vocal in the local media. He's known for wearing an armored vest and carrying a couple of guns at all times. This is, he's told the press, to protect himself against the 'vicious' prolifers who are sometimes outside his clinic. Finkel has never been hurt nor threatened (but he has threatened pro lifers repeatedly). The only injury Finkel claims to be in connection with his clinic is the time he got his thumb caught in the revolving door while entering the clinic.
"Known for being strange (even abortionists don't like to connect with him), Finkel did not disappoint his audience in this latest interview.
"He gave the reporter a tour of his clinic which he calls "the Vaginal Vault" in addition to his vivid descriptions and strange sense of humor.
"The clinic, wrote the reporter, 'feels more like a pawn shop' than an abortion mill. Finkel exhibits several collections there including Elvis Presley plates, Native American rugs and pictures of fertility goddesses.
finkel_suction.gif
"Showing the reporter the vacuum pump, Finkel said "This is where I do the Lord's work. I heal the sick with it." He calls the pump which he inserts in a woman's vagina to rip apart her baby, the "Super Sucker".

Portrait of an abortionist from doctor to prison

"A jury that deliberated for 14 days convicted a Phoenix abortion doctor of 22 counts of sexual abuse of patients.
"Brian Finkel, 64, was acquitted of 34 other abuse charges, including six sexual assault counts. Jurors deadlocked on four counts, and Maricopa County Judge Jeffrey Cates dismissed six, citing a lack of evidence.
"More than 30 women testified that Finkel groped them and inappropriately touched their breasts and genitals during exams."

Doing god's work with the super sucker.

Abortion Doctor Convicted of Sex Abuse - latimes

"A Muskegon, Mich. abortion clinic doctor who had previously served time in prison, was accused of "botching" abortions and had his clinic shut down after city officials found it to be a "filthy mess" was never investigated by the state medical board.
"Despite claims of misconduct, lawmakers said that there was no inquiry made into Dr. Robert Alexander's abortion clinic, after the head of Michigan's Board of Medicine (who knew the abortion doctor personally) determined that no investigation was necessary."

There's nothing to see folks. Bring your ten year old daughters in, they'll treat them like their own.

Robert Alexander Michigan Doctor Who Ran Filthy Muskegon Abortion Clinic Not Investigated By State

Religious groups denied federal funding to help with human trafficking unless they provide third party, pro-abortion counseling. This despite the fact that it is a known fact that traffickers RELY on the abortion industry and regularly force their victims to get abortions (with assistance from PP):

"In guidance quietly posted online in June, the agency said groups competing for grants must offer "the full range of legally permissible gynecological and obstetric care," which includes abortion counseling and referrals. If groups don't offer the services, they must propose an alternative approach to remain competitive for a grant."

Administration tightens grant rules for religious groups that refuse abortion counseling Fox News

"

So we have seen Dr. Gosnell give back alley abortions to minority women of poverty because he can cut costs and no one represents them legally. In fact, the government stopped investigating him even though he was found to have multiple health violations at his abortion clinic. He continued for about 30 years.

We have seen Planned Parenthood continue to provide abortions for under aged girls who are continually abused indefinately.

In Philadelphia, abortion is illegal after 24 weeks. Gosnell was able to victimize women because his back alley practice was all that was available to them. The case is proof of the pro-choice argument.

You hardcore prolifers understand how all the decent people consider you to be moral filth, right?

If you didn't, I just broke the news to you. That would be why everyone is ignoring you.

"

In Philadelphia, abortion is illegal after 24 weeks. Gosnell was able to victimize women because his back alley practice was all that was available to them. The case is proof of the pro-choice argument.

No, Gosnell was able to victimize women because Planned Parenthood clinics referred women to him and didn't tell them that he had repeatedly been reported to them for heinous violations and deaths.

"

No, Gosnell was able to victimize women because Planned Parenthood clinics referred women to him and didn't tell them that he had repeatedly been reported to them for heinous violations and deaths.

I only have facts. They are no match for an ideology that has no respect for evidence. Touche!

"

Nothing to do with PP.
She dated a sadist. throw his ass in jail.

She could have told the doctor she wanted the boyfriend out of the room and then explained to the doctor and gone out a back door. She could have screamed bloody murder and the staff would have call the police.

PP do not force women to have abortions. There is a 24 hour waiting period so the woman can make sure she makes the right choice for her.

Don't blame PP for the sadist boyfriend

You have gone from raving rants to hysterics.
Go make some herbal brownies and a cup of warm milk

Forum List

Back