Violent forced abortion...

This is the reality of abortion:

"...my dream of a family life shattered when my boyfriend told me he had made an appointment for me to get an abortion. Earlier, when he said he’d take care of everything, I never dreamed that would mean aborting our child."

"We argued daily about the “practical” reasons I should abort the baby. My boyfriend preyed upon my every insecurity."

"I would agree to go to a clinic for an abortion. But my plan was to ask the nurses to tell me more about abortions and leave pregnant telling them I wanted to think about it more. I felt this would temporarily put an end to my boyfriend’s constant verbal attacks. When I finally agreed to go; my boyfriend’s demeanor shifted instantly to happiness and relief. The verbal assaults stopped. The morning of my appointment, we stopped for breakfast and my mind raced at how I was going to get out of the abortion after going through the motions of a consultation."

"...
as I began to sit, immediately I broke into tears. I sprang off the chair and shouted repeatedly:
“I will not do this! I have to leave! I want to go! I can’t stay here!”
But she stepped in front of me, barring my escape. Clutching both my arms, the nurse forced me back into the chair. I begged and pleaded like I knew what was going to happen next:
“Please don’t do this to me! Please don’t do this to me!

"But she pulled a needle out of her pocket and penetrated my arm. I vaguely remember feeling someone lifting me from under both arms and someone else carrying me with both legs.
"I later awoke to the nurse’s stares. Seeing my eyes open, she yelled for me to wake up and pounded her fists on my chest to keep me conscious. Groggy and unfocused, I felt someone lifting me from the chair. I tried my best to walk, but stumbled back to my waiting boyfriend. We sat for a moment when I noticed a sign on the wall that said, “Don’t Worry – Be Happy.” I felt that was an unusual sign for a place like this.
"I was now childless."

Toni s Story Americans Against Forced Abortion

Metro phoenix women's center on the image link but the address is for a radio station

Not PP

Brian Finkel have been in jail since 2004.

Go take a long walk round the block, a few times. Lay off the sugar and caffeine. Take a yoga class. Have a turkey sandwich. Go make some bread and take your angst out on the dough. get professional help

Last edited:

Forum List

Back