Violent Racist Blacks

Tank is afraid of Black women claiming they have large vaginas to compensate for him having a little dick. For some reason he thinks having testosterone is bad for you. It just makes you more of a man. White boys pay for testosterone when they get older because they dont produce enough. Thanks Tank

Testosterone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Unfortunately you're high testosterone levels are combined with a very low IQ

You admittedly have a low testosterone level and you have a low IQ. Why are you not in prison?
You're low Iq has been on display for quite some time now

Tank is afraid of Black women claiming they have large vaginas to compensate for him having a little dick. For some reason he thinks having testosterone is bad for you. It just makes you more of a man. White boys pay for testosterone when they get older because they dont produce enough. Thanks Tank

Testosterone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

High testosterone correlates to much more than that. Crime, rape, deviance, violence, low IQ, and much more.

But if Asclepias is telling us that blacks are genetically wired to produce increased levels of testosterone, does this make him a self described racist?

Correlation does not equal causation. I thought you knew that?

It doesnt make me a racist at all. It wasnt my link and I never said anyone was better. Can you quote me on that?

Who said I liked her numbers? Dont assume anything with me you cant quote.

Well there are a thousand theories out there that disagrees with mine. Why would you make such an obvious observation if you weren't willing to stand by it? It does agree with your thesis does it not? It is the most highly rate book that argues your thesis, is it not? If you don't agree with the numbers in that book then you're only discrediting yourself as she has certainly done the home work you haven't.

You honestly think credit is what i am after? You don't have any credit to give me so why would I be worried about what you think? You have already been proven a fraud multiple times. Your theories are weak at best. i am Black. I think I know a little bit more about the issue than you could ever hope to.

Someday, when you have reached a moderate level of English comprehension, read my above statement again and report back to me as to why your response is a valid one. Unfortunately, learning to argue will take more time. But hey, small steps.

I had a great laugh recently after reading a very stupid quote from a stormfront member named Fading Light. I like to call her Fading **** though and I'm not one to flame on others, but if you see her posts about non whites, you would call her one to.

She says that she knew all about testosterone and at the same times thinks that white males are stronger than black males on average, but if she knew anything about testosterone, she would have to go with the sources that say that blacks have 19% more testosterone than white males. More testosterone = more muscle development and it's rather faster to develop strength if you work out.

She and others will believe this and then their counterargument is that the world strongest men are white, but that's because most blacks don't participate in that kind of stuff. We participate in other active sports rather than just seeing who can lift or pull the most amount of weights. Not only that, some of those men are freaks of nature. You have to be born a certain way and eat a LOT and work out for most of your life. Not many blacks have done this because once again, we do other sports.

That's just like saying that Asians are stronger than all Mexicans because of a few exceptions. In my experience, us blacks seem to be more toner, buffer, and stronger. Yes I have seen buffer and stronger white males but that's just from my life experience.
Gorillas have higher testosterone levels then negros

Well there are a thousand theories out there that disagrees with mine. Why would you make such an obvious observation if you weren't willing to stand by it? It does agree with your thesis does it not? It is the most highly rate book that argues your thesis, is it not? If you don't agree with the numbers in that book then you're only discrediting yourself as she has certainly done the home work you haven't.

You honestly think credit is what i am after? You don't have any credit to give me so why would I be worried about what you think? You have already been proven a fraud multiple times. Your theories are weak at best. i am Black. I think I know a little bit more about the issue than you could ever hope to.

Someday, when you have reached a moderate level of English comprehension, read my above statement again and report back to me as to why your response is a valid one. Unfortunately, learning to argue will take more time. But hey, small steps.

When you figure out how to not be so risible and puerile look me up. When that day comes report to me ASAP and let me know about it.

High testosterone correlates to much more than that. Crime, rape, deviance, violence, low IQ, and much more.

But if Asclepias is telling us that blacks are genetically wired to produce increased levels of testosterone, does this make him a self described racist?

It doesnt make me a racist at all. It wasnt my link and I never said anyone was better. Can you quote me on that?

Asclepias QUOTE: "White boys pay for testosterone when they get older because they dont produce enough. Thanks Tank"

Do I really need to explain how implication works or are you advancing to a higher level of English comprehension?

Last edited:
I had a great laugh recently after reading a very stupid quote from a stormfront member named Fading Light. I like to call her Fading **** though and I'm not one to flame on others, but if you see her posts about non whites, you would call her one to.

She says that she knew all about testosterone and at the same times thinks that white males are stronger than black males on average, but if she knew anything about testosterone, she would have to go with the sources that say that blacks have 19% more testosterone than white males. More testosterone = more muscle development and it's rather faster to develop strength if you work out.

She and others will believe this and then their counterargument is that the world strongest men are white, but that's because most blacks don't participate in that kind of stuff. We participate in other active sports rather than just seeing who can lift or pull the most amount of weights. Not only that, some of those men are freaks of nature. You have to be born a certain way and eat a LOT and work out for most of your life. Not many blacks have done this because once again, we do other sports.

That's just like saying that Asians are stronger than all Mexicans because of a few exceptions. In my experience, us blacks seem to be more toner, buffer, and stronger. Yes I have seen buffer and stronger white males but that's just from my life experience.
Gorillas have higher testosterone levels then negros

Most men have higher testosterone levels than whites.

Asclepias QUOTE: "White boys pay for testosterone when they get older because they dont produce enough. Thanks Tank"

Do I really need to explain how implication works or are you advancing to a higher level of comprehension?

Where is the word better? I looked but I dont see it. Implication is another way of assuming. i told you not to do that anymore.

When you figure out how to not be so risible and puerile look me up. When that day comes report to me ASAP and let me know about it.

Asclepias bought himself a Thesaurus. He is well on the way to self improvement. Just don't do the lame Malcolm X garbage as if reading a book was an achievement and as if definitions of colors were an insult against other races.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE84dHl5Nr0]Malcolm X (1992) Dictionary Scene - YouTube[/ame]

Oh, well if we are talking about just today, I STILL have you beat, by a mile... :lol:

200-300 die on ferry as they attempt to flee from fighting...

South Sudan ferry accident kills women, children fleeing fighting - CNN.com

*Cough*

Thats what happens when wars break out influenced by you guessed it...white people. Those dead people are on the white side of the tally. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Ah, so its whiteys fault when these savages fight with each other? :lol:

I noticed that too. What whites will tell you is that you are physically gifted instead of mentally gifted. What they dont understand is that the mental aspect stems from the physical. Thoughts are physical actions that you can see occur in the synapse in your brain. If their theory is that Blacks are only superior physically they are really telling you that you are superior in everyway. Thank them and move on.

Thats what happens when wars break out influenced by you guessed it...white people. Those dead people are on the white side of the tally. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

I assume you mean the beautiful African people? Yes. In colonizing and dividing up Africa they established borders that took no regard for traditional areas. This has caused tribal disputes. the whites arm one side against the other then go in after the fighting is over and take control of the land. How lame are you not to know this?

Do I really need to explain how implication works or are you advancing to a higher level of comprehension?

Where is the word better? I looked but I dont see it. Implication is another way of assuming. i told you not to do that anymore.

I think we can safely assess that you weren't complementing him. You truly are an idiot aren't you? You are without ability to connect point a to point b. You really need to me spell everything out for you to the most minute detail or else you wont understand? Either that or you are simply incapable of seeing and arguing facts. What a great example for the black youth to follow. You are truly setting them up for success.

Last edited:

I noticed that too. What whites will tell you is that you are physically gifted instead of mentally gifted. What they dont understand is that the mental aspect stems from the physical. Thoughts are physical actions that you can see occur in the synapse in your brain. If their theory is that Blacks are only superior physically they are really telling you that you are superior in everyway. Thank them and move on.

Actually, the men who win the gold medals for weight lifting in the Olympics are never black. NEVER. :lol:

Last edited:

I assume you mean the beautiful African people? Yes. In colonizing and dividing up Africa they established borders that took no regard for traditional areas. This has caused tribal disputes. the whites arm one side against the other then go in after the fighting is over and take control of the land. How lame are you not to know this?

Because obviously there were no such things as tribal disputes in Africa before the white man arrived. :lol: They divided up Africa between each other at the Berlin Conference to prevent war among European powers, which had conquered Africa so completely that there was no land left to conquer. Ahhhh the Maxim Gun. That's what advanced technology will get ya!

Onward Chartered Soldiers, on to heathen lands,
Prayer books in your pockets, rifles in your hands.
Take the florious tidings where trade can be done,
Spread the peaceful gospel --- with a Maxim gun.

Tell the wretched natives, sinful are their hearts,
Turn their heathen temples into spirit marts.
And if to your teaching they will not succumb,
Give them another sermon with the Maxim gun...

When the Ten Commandments they quite understand,
You their Chief must hocus, and annex their land;
And if they misguided call you to account,
Give them another sermon --- with a Maxim from the Mount.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pff, get the fuck out of here with your child like tactics. No one believes in your bullshit revisionist history. No one believes white people are responsible for their constant fighting. How fucking stupid are you? :lol:

I think we can safely assess that you weren't complementing him. You truly are an idiot aren't you? You are without ability to connect point a to point b. You really need to me spell everything out for you to the most minute detail or else you wont understand? Either that or you are simply incapable of seeing and arguing facts. What a great example for the black youth to follow. You are truly setting them up for success.

Watch your temper or you will no longer be allowed to converse with me. I know I frustrate you beyond belief because I debunk your BS theories but you will show respect or not be allowed to talk with me. You cant spell anything out for me because you dont have the ability to do so. You must be some kind of imbecile to assume and be wrong so many times. You are a disgrace to white youth everywhere. Come with some logic that makes sense. Your time is growing short.

Pff, get the fuck out of here with your child like tactics. No one believes in your bullshit revisionist history. No one believes white people are responsible for their constant fighting. How fucking stupid are you? :lol:

Must hurt learning the truth about your people. Look it up. Europe divided Africa into the present day countries without caring about traditional boundaries. Look up that all the aid to Africa is really high interest loans used to buy influence. You can be an idiot or you can choose to learn. Your choice white boy. :lol:

I'm talking about the system that is in place that affects not only Blacks but whites as well. i was always told to follow the money to figure out why things happened a certain way. There is money in making the Black man the dangerous criminal. All the people have to do that run this country is make everyone think Black people are dangerous criminals. This includes other Black people as well.

That needs to be changed. Any suggestions?

On the Black side of things Black parants need to be thoroughly educated in their history besides you were slaves and you marched a couple of times. Black children need to be trained in an environment where they are not flooded with images that cause children to have inferiority complexes about themselves. Science, math, arts, reading, and again their history. I dont allow my children more than 1 hour a day of TV and if its more we watch it together and analyse the commercials or shows for the messages it is sending. I also have them read books on interpersonal skills.

I dont know what the answer will be for other people besides Black people being perfect.

I can respect those sentiments. Same goes for the the rest of us.

Because obviously there were no such things as tribal disputes in Africa before the white man arrived. :lol: They divided up Africa between each other at the Berlin Conference to prevent war among European powers, which had conquered Africa so completely that there was no land left to conquer. Ahhhh the Maxim Gun. That's what advanced technology will get ya!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUxYIUuxU8U]Niall Ferguson - Empire: How Britain Made the Modern World - Maxim Force 1/5 - YouTube[/ame]

That was a pitiful attempt. :lol: The facts are that Europe created the countries. They did not take into account tribal boundaries. That is the issue. The Europeans know it and they play the same game they play all across the globe.

Forum List

Back