Violent Racist Blacks

Yes, I've read her book, cited it in this thread, and have concluded that her thesis is garbage. The penal system is not the "New Jim Crow. " When you take into account violent crime blacks are over represented as well. But Michelle Alexander can't criticize those arrests so she sticks to drugs.

Of course you would say that. It doesnt agree with your theory. :lol:

Anyone who has read her book knows that in the preface she makes no definite claim but simply wishes to start a conversation about race. She therefore has no theory with a lot of wiggle room to maneuver out of her argument. Of course, her lectures say otherwise. In any case, she uses the same numbers I do. Isn't it funny how you only like those numbers when she uses them?

Just asking. Do any of you guys find it weird that there is well over 2 million blacks in the penal system?
Na, that what happens when the negro meets civilization

I bet you think genetics can tell if a person is going to be a criminal or not. lol. What? You think that most blacks have some sort of "killer" gene? That's what all those idiots at stormfront think.

Yes, I've read her book, cited it in this thread, and have concluded that her thesis is garbage. The penal system is not the "New Jim Crow. " When you take into account violent crime blacks are over represented as well. But Michelle Alexander can't criticize those arrests so she sticks to drugs.

Anyone who has read her book knows that in the preface she makes no definite claim but simply wishes to start a conversation about race. She therefore has no theory with a lot of wiggle room to maneuver out of her argument. Of course, her lectures say otherwise. In any case, she uses the same numbers I do. Isn't it funny how you only like those numbers when she uses them?

Who said I liked her numbers? Dont assume anything with me you cant quote.

Just asking. Do any of you guys find it weird that there is well over 2 million blacks in the penal system?

I bet you think genetics can tell if a person is going to be a criminal or not. lol. What? You think that most blacks have some sort of "killer" gene? That's what all those idiots at stormfront think.
Serum testosterone levels in healthy youn... [J Natl Cancer Inst. 1986] - PubMed - NCBI

What point is it you think you're making by posting that story? :lol:

You specified today. :lol:

Oh, well if we are talking about just today, I STILL have you beat, by a mile... :lol:

200-300 die on ferry as they attempt to flee from fighting...

South Sudan ferry accident kills women, children fleeing fighting - CNN.com

Serum testosterone levels in healthy youn... [J Natl Cancer Inst. 1986] - PubMed - NCBI

Tank is afraid of Black women claiming they have large vaginas to compensate for him having a little dick. For some reason he thinks having testosterone is bad for you. It just makes you more of a man. White boys pay for testosterone when they get older because they dont produce enough. Thanks Tank

Testosterone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

I agree with you there. Culture, however, is yet another issue that needs to be addressed. It is black American youth culture that dictates that a black kid is an "uncle tom," or, "acting white" when he does well in school. It is black American youth culture that dictates that any black man who can put two sentences together is betraying his "blackness" by "talking white." It is black American youth culture that dictates that a child must be named in accordance with some defunked African bent as to carve out a black culture that has never existed. It is black American youth culture that dictates that a poor child who doesn't blow his money on $200 shoes should be ridiculed. I could go on but you see my point.

Tank is afraid of Black women claiming they have large vaginas to compensate for him having a little dick. For some reason he thinks having testosterone is bad for you. It just makes you more of a man. Thanks Tank

No shortage of Alpha males in the black community. No shortage of Alpha males in prison either.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTniDw0Qxfg]Half Baked - Nasty Nate calender (naughty jungle of love) - YouTube[/ame]

Tank is afraid of Black women claiming they have large vaginas to compensate for him having a little dick. For some reason he thinks having testosterone is bad for you. It just makes you more of a man. Thanks Tank

No shortage of Alpha males in the black community. No shortage of Alpha males in prison either.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTniDw0Qxfg]Half Baked - Nasty Nate calender (naughty jungle of love) - YouTube[/ame]

We are definitely Alpha males I know that frightens white boys. Thats why there is such a hurry to lock us up.

Well there are a thousand theories out there that disagrees with mine. Why would you make such an obvious observation if you weren't willing to stand by it? It does agree with your thesis does it not? It is the most highly rate book that argues your thesis, is it not? If you don't agree with the numbers in that book then you're only discrediting yourself as she has certainly done the home work you haven't.

Tank is afraid of Black women claiming they have large vaginas to compensate for him having a little dick. For some reason he thinks having testosterone is bad for you. It just makes you more of a man. White boys pay for testosterone when they get older because they dont produce enough. Thanks Tank

Unfortunately you're high testosterone levels are combined with a very low IQ

We are definitely Alpha males I know that frightens white boys. Thats why there is such a hurry to lock us up.

Yeah, every violent black criminal is framed by the evil white man who uses his superior intellect to get one over on the physically superior black man? Why do you discredit yourself at every turn?

I guess all these people are framed? http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/335010-the-state-of-the-black-union.html

Well there are a thousand theories out there that disagrees with mine. Why would you make such an obvious observation if you weren't willing to stand by it? It does agree with your thesis does it not? It is the most highly rate book that argues your thesis, is it not? If you don't agree with the numbers in that book then you're only discrediting yourself as she has certainly done the home work you haven't.

You honestly think credit is what i am after? You don't have any credit to give me so why would I be worried about what you think? You have already been proven a fraud multiple times. Your theories are weak at best. i am Black. I think I know a little bit more about the issue than you could ever hope to.

You admittedly have a low testosterone level and you have a low IQ. Why are you not in prison?

High testosterone correlates to much more than that. Crime, rape, deviance, violence, low IQ, and much more.

But if Asclepias is telling us that blacks are genetically wired to produce increased levels of testosterone, does this make him a self described racist?

Last edited:
You specified today. :lol:

Oh, well if we are talking about just today, I STILL have you beat, by a mile... :lol:

200-300 die on ferry as they attempt to flee from fighting...

South Sudan ferry accident kills women, children fleeing fighting - CNN.com

*Cough*

Thats what happens when wars break out influenced by you guessed it...white people. Those dead people are on the white side of the tally. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

I had a great laugh recently after reading a very stupid quote from a stormfront member named Fading Light. I like to call her Fading **** though and I'm not one to flame on others, but if you see her posts about non whites, you would call her one to.

She says that she knew all about testosterone and at the same times thinks that white males are stronger than black males on average, but if she knew anything about testosterone, she would have to go with the sources that say that blacks have 19% more testosterone than white males. More testosterone = more muscle development and it's rather faster to develop strength if you work out.

She and others will believe this and then their counterargument is that the world strongest men are white, but that's because most blacks don't participate in that kind of stuff. We participate in other active sports rather than just seeing who can lift or pull the most amount of weights. Not only that, some of those men are freaks of nature. You have to be born a certain way and eat a LOT and work out for most of your life. Not many blacks have done this because once again, we do other sports.

That's just like saying that Asians are stronger than all Mexicans because of a few exceptions. In my experience, us blacks seem to be more toner, buffer, and stronger. Yes I have seen buffer and stronger white males but that's just from my life experience.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back