Violent Racist Blacks

Ill give you that one. I didn't really have much of a point but I will say this. According to an FBI statistic, blacks kill about 1600 whites a year and are several times more likely to commit a violent crime. Somewhere in between 3000 and 6000 blacks were killed by the Klan in just 86 years but every year, 1600 whites are killed. I don't want to post the links because to be honest, I don't think it's very reliable. It's really just a bunch of blogs. I want to actually find the true source instead of repeated stuff. It's the same claim about 37,000 white women being raped by blacks every year. I can't find a decent source other than repeats from blogs.

That link I showed you was in my opinion a better source so that's why I'm only going with that one for now.

Ok I get what you are saying.

Yes I am black and I hate the violence that happens in our communities. Heck I'm called an uncle tom at school sometimes for pointing out issues and telling people to stop crying victim.

Human beings overall are violent creatures. Look at our entire history. Why are we blacks getting singled out and being called savages? Aren't we all?

I hope you dont mind me butting in but what makes you think Blacks dont condemn stupidity in our communities?

No doubt many, if not most blacks, condemn such violence and stupidity. It is just an abominable shame that the bad is promoted instead of the good. The black community must step forward and lead the way in a crusade to condemn this violence.

The prisons would lose money if they could not keep them filled with Blacks. Not to mention the cities where the prisons are located would also lose money.

Given recent information, many of these black-on-white crimes are not being prosecuted. How does that fill prisons?

Yes I am black and I hate the violence that happens in our communities. Heck I'm called an uncle tom at school sometimes for pointing out issues and telling people to stop crying victim.

Human beings overall are violent creatures. Look at our entire history. Why are we blacks getting singled out and being called savages? Aren't we all?
Because the black areas of the world are the worst places to live

No doubt many, if not most blacks, condemn such violence and stupidity. It is just an abominable shame that the bad is promoted instead of the good. The black community must step forward and lead the way in a crusade to condemn this violence.

The prisons would lose money if they could not keep them filled with Blacks. Not to mention the cities where the prisons are located would also lose money.

Given recent information, many of these black-on-white crimes are not being prosecuted. How does that fill prisons?

It gives the police reasons and motive to stop, harass, search, and arrest Blacks on any and every violation no matter how trivial. If you plant in someones mind that a ethnicity is dangerous or criminal they will break their necks to watch the black shopper while the blonde haired blue eye girl robs them blind.

Yes, humans are violent. Blacks are being singled out more now mostly because of the inequitable representation of so-called "hate crimes". This is the backlash due to white-on-black crime being characterized (in the media) as hate crime, while black-on-white crime is barely covered at all, and is certainly not characterized as hate crime. It is actually being portrayed as justifiable, given the history of blacks in this country. (IMO)

It gives the police reasons and motive to stop, harass, search, and arrest Blacks on any and every violation no matter how trivial. If you plant in someones mind that a ethnicity is dangerous or criminal they will break their necks to watch the black shopper while the blonde haired blue eye girl robs them blind.

Lets play "Find the blue eyed blond hair girl." I'm sorry. Racism can't explain these numbers http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/335010-the-state-of-the-black-union.html

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wepmrX9n1uw]Flash Mobs Robbing Stores - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I think one of the reasons why blacks don't "snitch" is because law enforcement likely won't take much action. There have been a lot of black killers that have been arrested and released shortly after back onto the streets only to kill again.

You said you are in school. How old are you?

:lol:

Lets play "Find the blue eyed blond hair girl." I'm sorry. Racism can't explain these numbers http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/335010-the-state-of-the-black-union.html

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wepmrX9n1uw]Flash Mobs Robbing Stores - YouTube[/ame]

Actually racism can explain those numbers. You just have to be intelligent enough to see beyond the thinly disguised smoke screen.

I am 17 years old and turning 18 this year.

:lol:

He somewhat has a point. What he's missing, however, is the fact that a store that gets robbed 50 times in a row by blacks has every incentive to keep a close eye on young black customers. I guess he believes that profiling on the objective basis of past trends and behavior is immoral? If that is the case perhaps they should take down the bullet proof glass at the KFC in Washington DC.

Actually racism can explain those numbers. You just have to be intelligent enough to see beyond the thinly disguised smoke screen.

Please explain.

I am 17 years old and turning 18 this year.

Congrats.

Forum List

Back