Violent Racist Blacks

Where does this say Blacks have killed more whites than whites have killed Blacks?

This is part of the page. Read the whole thing.

Black-on-white killings grew from 8,503 to 8,530, while white-on-black slayings dropped from 4,745 to 4,380. Homicides involving all other racial combinations, including Asians and American Indians, rose from 3,854 to 4,981.

Read more: Interracial murder on the rise

The result of unleashing animals on human society.
These rabid beasts should be shot as soon as they exhibit their disease.

I guess I'm a violent savage that needs to be put down then. There is no point trying to reason with racist people like you anymore. You're entitled to what you believe. Yes there are issues with the black community and in Africa, but it does NOT make us animals.

Where does this say Blacks have killed more whites than whites have killed Blacks?

Black-on-white killings grew from 8,503 to 8,530, while white-on-black slayings dropped from 4,745 to 4,380. Homicides involving all other racial combinations, including Asians and American Indians, rose from 3,854 to 4,981.

One more time. Where does this say Blacks have killed more whites than whites have killed Blacks?

Blacks belong in the african jungles, not in civilization

Seriously, I doubt the Africans want these animals. OK, maybe turn them loose in jungles, the real predators will show them what's what...

What jungles? Africa is mostly grasslands and desert. Another myth fed to you and rooted in your brain. You actually fell for the line that lions were the king of the jungle. :lol:

Imagine if these crimes were reversed. The media would be all over it.
It seems like ever since Zimmerman was found not guilty, a lot more black on white violence has been increasing.

And I do think that more blacks have killed whites than the KKK.

I'm not sure whether black-on-white violence has increase, or whether alternative news outlets have decided to finally highlight the existence of this racially motivated violence. Either way, it's absolutely disgusting that blacks beating and killing whites is glossed over by the LSM while every tiny incident that might possibly be perceived as racially motivated when the situation is reversed is depicted as a hate crime of monumental proportion.

One more time. Where does this say Blacks have killed more whites than whites have killed Blacks?

If you read the whole thing, it will tell you. It doesn't say it directly like "blacks have killed more whites than vice versa."

Here is a question. Would you believe a claim saying that the Klan has killed more blacks than vice versa? Also I said that blacks have killed more whites than the Klan killing blacks... Other than that, I'm done with this.

If you read the whole thing, it will tell you. It doesn't say it directly like "blacks have killed more whites than vice versa."

Here is a question. Would you believe a claim saying that the Klan has killed more blacks than vice versa? Also I said that blacks have killed more whites than the Klan killing blacks... Other than that, I'm done with this.

I did read the whole thing. If it doesn't say it then where do you draw that conclusion from? Yes I would believe a claim that the KKK has killed more blacks than vice versa. Why would I not? What was your point in saying that "blacks have killed more whites than the Klan killing blacks"?

Last edited:
It's not just that blacks are violent in America, it's the same all over the world.

I guess I'm a violent savage that needs to be put down then. There is no point trying to reason with racist people like you anymore. You're entitled to what you believe. Yes there are issues with the black community and in Africa, but it does NOT make us animals.

I'm guessing you are black?
I just question why the black community does not condemn such atrocity? Or perhaps the community represented by the current media does not reflect the larger community? Or are you preying on people, punching strangers unconscious on a whim, swarming places of business and stealing whatever fits in your pockets, beating up someone whose looks you find unappealing?
Or do you get up, go to work, pay taxes, love your kids, and hate the fact that a small minority of folks who happen to share a couple of genetic traits cause your life to be more difficult because they act like the most vile kind of animal?

I just question why the black community does not condemn such atrocity? Or perhaps the community represented by the current media does not reflect the larger community? Or are you preying on people, punching strangers unconscious on a whim, swarming places of business and stealing whatever fits in your pockets, beating up someone whose looks you find unappealing?
Or do you get up, go to work, pay taxes, love your kids, and hate the fact that a small minority of folks who happen to share a couple of genetic traits cause your life to be more difficult because they act like the most vile kind of animal?

I hope you dont mind me butting in but what makes you think Blacks dont condemn stupidity in our communities?

It's not just that blacks are violent in America, it's the same all over the world.

I think you meant whites. 2 Atomic bombs. 3 holocausts off the top of my head.
The bombs were dropped to defend America from more attacks from the Japs.

Negro violence is a non stop holocaust

So conventional bombs would not have done the trick? I see you avoided the holocausts by whites like the plague. :lol:

I hope you dont mind me butting in but what makes you think Blacks dont condemn stupidity in our communities?

No doubt many, if not most blacks, condemn such violence and stupidity. It is just an abominable shame that the bad is promoted instead of the good. The black community must step forward and lead the way in a crusade to condemn this violence.

No doubt many, if not most blacks, condemn such violence and stupidity. It is just an abominable shame that the bad is promoted instead of the good. The black community must step forward and lead the way in a crusade to condemn this violence.

The prisons would lose money if they could not keep them filled with Blacks. Not to mention the cities where the prisons are located would also lose money.

Ill give you that one. I didn't really have much of a point but I will say this. According to an FBI statistic, blacks kill about 1600 whites a year and are several times more likely to commit a violent crime. Somewhere in between 3000 and 6000 blacks were killed by the Klan in just 86 years but every year, 1600 whites are killed. I don't want to post the links because to be honest, I don't think it's very reliable. It's really just a bunch of blogs. I want to actually find the true source instead of repeated stuff. It's the same claim about 37,000 white women being raped by blacks every year. I can't find a decent source other than repeats from blogs.

That link I showed you was in my opinion a better source so that's why I'm only going with that one for now.

Forum List

Back